Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

'Multiple fatalities' in Orlando shooting, officials say

The shooting happened near Forsyth Road in Orange County, near Full Sail University, sometime before 9 a.m. Orange County Sheriff's Office said it is responding to a shooting in the area and the scene has been "stabilized." They confirmed there were multiple people dead.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/05/multiple-fatalities-in-orlando-shooting-officials-say.html

Only about ten minutes from me. :(

OK, everyone to your Jump to Conclusion mats!

Was it:

- Brown skin terrorists

- Disgruntled employee

- Overzealous cops

- Bears

GO!

• Like 1

OK, everyone to your Jump to Conclusion mats!

Was it:

- Brown skin terrorists

- Disgruntled employee

- Overzealous cops

- Bears

GO!

It's Orlando. Has to be Phags.

• Like 1

I will go with disgruntled employee

This is why I support both a ban on recently fired people flying to the US, and putting all recently fired people into detention camps.

Jesus...

Sorry, it couldn't have been him. He's been dead for a couple thousand years

This is why I support both a ban on recently fired people flying to the US, and putting all recently fired people into detention camps.

Not a bad idea.

When they show up at your desk, instead of taking you to HR, they slap you in a straight jacket and throw you in a funny looking ambulance and cart you off to "rehabilitation camp"

Jesus...

Unlikely, but this could mean the population of Earth is about to decline significantly, which could be good news for some people.

Sorry, it couldn't have been him. He's been dead for a couple thousand years

And he wasn't much into the whole killing a bunch of people thing.

Maybe his dad back in the old days smiting people.

Not a bad idea.

When they show up at your desk, instead of taking you to HR, they slap you in a straight jacket and throw you in a funny looking ambulance and cart you off to "rehabilitation camp"

And let you out after 18 months of vetting.

Five people, including the shooter, are dead after a shooting at an Orlando, Florida business headquarters, CNN affiliate WFTV reports.

Police say there is no connection to terrorism. It appears to be a work-related incident, WFTV says.

When. I saw work place violence I knew our boy Shonuff was safe. Whew.

• Like 2

:first:

Focking couch jockey.....

In my recliner today...daugher is on the couch for now.

Though...may have to move as the TV is distracting while I send invoices to a few people today.

this coming from a public pensioner...............

Five people, including the shooter, are dead after a shooting at an Orlando, Florida business headquarters, CNN affiliate WFTV reports.

Police say there is no connection to terrorism. It appears to be a work-related incident, WFTV says.

you gotta do the legwork man.

if you're going to shitcan someone, you have to have some slight inclination the mofo is batshit crazy

• Like 1

Uh, yeah. So?

He's got lots of safe space inside all you fockers' heads.

• Like 1

Forget it...he's rolling.

Its odd seeing people reply to him and seeing how often he talks about me.

I think I read a post of his in the threads in the NFL Playoffs...other than that...have not replied to the guy in a long damn time and I still see him talking about me constantly.

Figured he would get the point some time...but apparently not.

you gotta do the legwork man.

if you're going to shitcan someone, you have to have some slight inclination the mofo is batshit crazy

I wonder if they sh!tcanned him Friday thinking he'd cool off by Monday.

I will go with disgruntled employee

Hell, they're all disgruntled. I ain't running no damn daisy farm. My motto is "Do it my way or watch your butt!"

Hell, they're all disgruntled. I ain't running no damn daisy farm. My motto is "Do it my way or watch your butt!"

Chairs, you got a dinette set. No chairs, you got d!ck!

Yet another Orlando mass-shooting and noone I know was killed! :)

5 dead; I wonder what victim's stances were on gun control... before they were all murdered? "I'd rather die than give up my guns." RIP

Would you buy furniture from a store called Unpainted Huffhines?

Yet another Orlando mass-shooting and noone I know was killed! :)

5 dead; I wonder what victim's stances were on gun control... before they were all murdered? "I'd rather die than give up my guns." RIP

Just the consequences you pay for long term safety. We don't need them now, but maybe one day we will. I bet British men and women wish they had their own second amendment right now.

Or..............."If I'd only brought my CCW with me". :dunno:

Would you buy furniture from a store called Unpainted Huffhines?

I don't know, they were jammies. They had Yodas and sh!t on them.

I bet British men and women wish they had their own second amendment right now.

Yeah, either that or they're thinking, "boy it's a good thing guns aren't readily available, or we'd probably have a lot more than 7 dead..."

Just the consequences you pay for long term safety. We don't need them now, but maybe one day we will. I bet British men and women wish they had their own second amendment right now.

Spot on

Britain has about 65 million people - they have about 50-60 gun homicides annually.... So no, I'm guessing they're happy they don't have it.

• Like 1

Britain has about 65 million people - they have about 50-60 gun homicides annually.... So no, I'm guessing they're happy they don't have it.

Agreed, no 1st world country from Japan to UK, wants the mass-shooting and gun violence rates the US has.

Doesn't matter to gun-nuts though. They can stomach unlimited carnage.

I was just there mingling with the locals a few weeks ago (in central London), no news agencies relaying information to me, it was me listening with my own two ears. They understand my previous statement and how it could help them now. But hell what do I know.

So you and GobbleDog can sit here and talk like you know (even though neither of you have ever been there and just just regurgitating whatever news agencies you listen to told you) but you uninformed.

GB I am going out a ledge and going to guess that you live near Winter Park, am I right? That or close to College Park.

I was just there mingling with the locals a few weeks ago (in central London), no news agencies relaying information to me, it was me listening with my own two ears. They understand my previous statement and how it could help them now. But hell what do I know.

So you and GobbleDog can sit here and talk like you know (even though neither of you have ever been there and just just regurgitating whatever news agencies you listen to told you) but you uninformed.

GB I am going out a ledge and going to guess that you live near Winter Park, am I right? That or close to College Park.

You talked to all 65 million? Wow - you must be tired.

I'm just saying a country that has 50 to 60 gun homicides per year sure seems a hell of a lot safer than one that has about 8200 per year. Of course, what do I know.