Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

'Multiple fatalities' in Orlando shooting, officials say

You talked to all 65 million? Wow - you must be tired.

I'm just saying a country that has 50 to 60 gun homicides per year sure seems a hell of a lot safer than one that has about 8200 per year. Of course, what do I know.

They understand my initial statement, it goes over your head clearly. It is a sacrifice you make for the long term safety of your nation. You either get it or you don't. You don't.

They understand my initial statement, it goes over your head clearly. It is a sacrifice you make for the long term safety of your nation. You either get it or you don't. You don't.

:thumbsup:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Yet another Orlando mass-shooting and noone I know was killed! :)

5 dead; I wonder what victim's stances were on gun control... before they were all murdered? "I'd rather die than give up my guns." RIP

have you given up yours yet ?

You talked to all 65 million? Wow - you must be tired.

I'm just saying a country that has 50 to 60 gun homicides per year sure seems a hell of a lot safer than one that has about 8200 per year. Of course, what do I know.

But how many of those 8200 does anyone really care about? 50 or 60? Works out to be about the same.

But how many of those 8200 does anyone really care about? 50 or 60? Works out to be about the same.

Ha, overall I side with Cruzer but I actually think this has legs. Most of it is just black on black crime or gang banger stuff, both are fine, less work for the cops.

I was just there mingling with the locals a few weeks ago (in central London), no news agencies relaying information to me, it was me listening with my own two ears. They understand my previous statement and how it could help them now. But hell what do I know.

So you and GobbleDog can sit here and talk like you know (even though neither of you have ever been there and just just regurgitating whatever news agencies you listen to told you) but you uninformed.

GB I am going out a ledge and going to guess that you live near Winter Park, am I right? That or close to College Park.

Sure you were.

My wife was just there and deals with people in their office there all the time.

They understand that with more guns...some of these attacks would have been worse and more dead.

You don't know ...as usual.

Sure you were.

My wife was just there and deals with people in their office there all the time.

They understand that with more guns...some of these attacks would have been worse and more dead.

You don't know ######...as usual.

Did she get laid? And can size.

But how many of those 8200 does anyone really care about?

Depends - they tend to care if it were a family member, or election time.

When you have a gun murder rate of about 1 per million - you have the ultimate safety objective already accomplished of any gun violence prevention there is.. To think more guns would do anything but hurt this statistic is moronic.

Depends - they tend to care if it were a family member, or election time.

Nah. Those family members get over it pretty quick. They end up blaming the thug once they realize they ain't getting paid.

Sure you were.

You don't know ######...as usual.

Just because you sit in your basement all day you think everyone else here doesn't do anything. That's so sad. :(

Here is my itinerary. When you actually work and do things, you can take fun trips like this, something you will never understand.

https://s17.postimg.org/svkoso0dr/image1.png

Honestly how much of a loser do you have to be to think someone is lying about a simple trip to Europe?

America and our gun situation is laughed at and mocked worldwide among the civilized countries. We are a punchline, along with our right to bear arms. There's nothing safe about it. Military and police should be allowed to carry guns, no one else.

Nah. Those family members get over it pretty quick. They end up blaming the thug once they realize they ain't getting paid.

I wonder how those gunned down in Orlando today will do, they should be over it by what, Friday?

Just because you sit in your basement all day you think everyone else here doesn't do anything. That's so sad. :(

Here is my itinerary. When you actually work and do things, you can take fun trips like this, something you will never understand.

https://s17.postimg.org/svkoso0dr/image1.png

Honestly how much of a loser do you have to be to think someone is lying about a simple trip to Europe?

Ive tried getting to my basement...the ground always causes a problem.

I laugh that you claim what you do all the time...60 hours a week...and bragged months ago about that little salary.

Why would I think you are lying? Because you have proven over and over to not know a damn thing...I dont' give a rats ass if you went there.

What I think you would lie about is claims of what the people there said. HTH

I was just there mingling with the locals a few weeks ago (in central London), no news agencies relaying information to me, it was me listening with my own two ears. They understand my previous statement and how it could help them now. But hell what do I know.

So you and GobbleDog can sit here and talk like you know (even though neither of you have ever been there and just just regurgitating whatever news agencies you listen to told you) but you uninformed.

This rant is based on anecdotal talks with British bar flies?

Americans need to understand - keep your gun rights and accept the insane carnage. Or lose the guns. Ya can't have both.

"Just the consequences you pay for long term safety..." What does that mean? We lead the world in mass shootings and you're talking about 'protecting America'. Wake up.

America and our gun situation is laughed at and mocked worldwide among the civilized countries. We are a punchline, along with our right to bear arms. There's nothing safe about it. Military and police should be allowed to carry guns, no one else.

The biggest and greatest military isn't any government, it is the free American people that have the right to carry and bear arms. Add you to the list of the people who don't understand my previous post.

Ive tried getting to my basement...the ground always causes a problem.

I laugh that you claim what you do all the time...60 hours a week...and bragged months ago about that little salary.

Why would I think you are lying? Because you have proven over and over to not know a damn thing...I dont' give a rats ass if you went there.

What I think you would lie about is claims of what the people there said. HTH

Thats just one stream of income for me bud, when will you learn.

I wonder how those gunned down in Orlando today will do, they should be over it by what, Friday?

No, they are part of the 50-60 I was talking about. Pay attention man. We're less than 100 days from Cowboys v Giants, and then we wont be doing politics anymore. I'll just rip you for your homerism.

I'll just rip you for your homerism.

The guy who wrote the book on homerism, - ripping on homers = irony.

The biggest and greatest military isn't any government, it is the free American people that have the right to carry and bear arms. Add you to the list of the people who don't understand my previous post.

The greatest military is the civilians? Its a bunch of paranoid clowns with dreams of playing Cowboys and Indians one day but more likely just shooting themselves in the foot or their loved ones? I'll let you clarify the "biggest and greatest military" comment before eviscerating it more. That might not have been what you meant, I don't want to jump the gun.

The greatest military is the civilians? Its a bunch of paranoid clowns with dreams of playing Cowboys and Indians one day but more likely just shooting themselves in the foot or their loved ones? I'll let you clarify the "biggest and greatest military" comment before eviscerating it more. That might not have been what you meant, I don't want to jump the gun.

Yeah...that was pretty bad.

It is so easy to tell you have never had an engagement with actual real people who support the second amendment. You are the only one who is a paranoid clown, you just say a bunch of things that have no backing, just ideas in your head that you think are a reality.

I mean't exactly what I said. China has 1.4 active military. There are 11 million concealed carriers in the US (thats CC, not just general gun owners) the American people themselves are the greatest military in the world.

The guy who wrote the book on homerism, - ripping on homers = irony.

That secondary of yours. Ooooof

That secondary of yours. Ooooof

Now that, I can't argue - agreed.... I do think we've added some really good pieces. Definitely got younger, faster and more physical - but they're kids. It will be next year and the year after until they are prolly solid and know what they're doing.. And we've still a huge hole at FS - no getting around that.

Now that, I can't argue - agreed.... I do think we've added some really good pieces. Definitely got younger, faster and more physical - but they're kids. It will be next year and the year after until they are prolly solid and know what they're doing.. And we've still a huge hole at FS - no getting around that.

They are young, but thats what had to be done. I think they will add some veteran bodies before camp, maybe after cuts. Leon Hall is out there, he did a decent job for the Giants last year.

They are young, but thats what had to be done. I think they will add some veteran bodies before camp, maybe after cuts. Leon Hall is out there, he did a decent job for the Giants last year.

Why did you guys let him go, just not nuff room? He seems pretty Cap friendly.

I mean't exactly what I said. China has 1.4 active military. There are 11 million concealed carriers in the US (thats CC, not just general gun owners) the American people themselves are the greatest military in the world.

Oof. One for the GC record books here. I think what you are leaning towards is some sort of "in the event off mass land invasion, the good people will take up their arms and provide us with a superior military backup." Kind of point. It's hilariously ludicrous and delusional. The civilians don't mobilize, they don't get called to the front lines. This invasion will never happen in our lifetimes. Even if it did, random people with guns are not a substitute for trained military.
  • Like 1

Why did you guys let him go, just not nuff room? He seems pretty Cap friendly.

Darian Thompson was hurt last year but is back, and they think the Adams kid played well. Spags likes his safety's up for the run because they play so much nickel. Leon is a little slow.

Oof. One for the GC record books here. I think what you are leaning towards is some sort of "in the event off mass land invasion, the good people will take up their arms and provide us with a superior military backup." Kind of point. It's hilariously ludicrous and delusional. The civilians don't mobilize, they don't get called to the front lines. This invasion will never happen in our lifetimes. Even if it did, random people with guns are not a substitute for trained military.

Yep, you're definitely from California.

Ever cross your mind that it hasn't happened or will never happen because other governments know the American citizen has firearms? And to invade they would have to kill innocent civilians, which is a war crime.

11 million vs 1 milion. I like our odds. And aren't they like half our size? So it is really like 22 million vs 1 million. :wave:

And remember thats just CC.

Yep, you're definitely from California.

Ever cross your mind that it hasn't happened or will never happen because other governments know the American citizen has firearms? And to invade they would have to kill innocent civilians, which is a war crime.

11 million vs 1 milion. I like our odds. And aren't they like half our size? So it is really like 22 million vs 1 million. :wave:

And remember thats just CC.

Hey now. I live in California and own a couple guns (and another very soon)! As you know, I'm also moderately progressive. Hell, even Bernie Sanders isn't an anti-gun nut.

I think a lot of people feel like tantastic, because our country has been lucky enough never experienced a land invasion. But they also fail to forget that part of that is because the civilian population is so heavily armed. ISIS ain't coming through here and starting a caliphate. They'll be dealt with quickly!

Hey now. I live in California and own a couples guns (and a 3rd very soon)! As you know, I'm also moderately progressive. Hell, even Bernie Sanders isn't an anti-gun nut.

I think a lot of people feel like tantastic, because our country has been lucky enough never experienced a land invasion. But they also fail to forget that part of that is because the civilian population is so heavily armed. ISIS ain't coming through here and starting a caliphate. They'll be dealt with quickly!

Isis isnt coming in...no.

China...CC guys aren't stopping that type of army or the firepower they have.

Hey now. I live in California and own a couples guns (and a 3rd very soon)! As you know, I'm also moderately progressive. Hell, even Bernie Sanders isn't an anti-gun nut.

Sorry. :(

You are the only person on this board that I believe is truly moderate and I commend you for that. You have actually swayed my opinion a few times, I wont tell you what, but you have. :wave:

This is why I support both a ban on recently fired people flying to the US, and putting all recently fired people into detention camps.

Yes. And Poodles should be banned in some places, as they are capable of killing people, just like pit bulls. So, poodles are the same as pit bulls. They are all just "dogs" who need to all be treated the same.

"All people are equal. People are people. Katy Perry for President. Group hugs for everyone"

LOL.

Business owners did more than the cops, when the LA Riots were going down. I remember seeing people posted up on the roofs of their business with rifles. Wonder why nobody lit them on fire or looted them? And that was just a bunch of thugs running around being thugs. Just imagine something on a larger scale happens. I know I got enough water, food and ammo for my fam. The cops aren't going to help you. Don't come knocking on my door looking for help!

ETA: Being prepared and paranoid are not the same. HTH.

There are pros and cons to the current SCOTUS interpretation of the 2nd amendment, but unfortunately we can't look at hard evidence since the NRA has successfully lobbied against CDC studies on the topic.

I know I got enough water, food and ammo for my fam. The cops aren't going to help you. Don't come knocking on my door looking for help!

ETA: Being prepared and paranoid are not the same. HTH.

Hell, we just call that earth quake preparedness around here. ;)
  • Like 1

There are pros and cons to the current SCOTUS interpretation of the 2nd amendment, but unfortunately we can't look at hard evidence since the NRA has successfully lobbied against CDC studies on the topic.

No need to have CDC study. There has already been a Supreme Court ruling on the Second Amendment (Columbia vs Heller). If you don't like having a constitution that believes in a persons right to defend themselves, you have plenty of other options.

And remember, the first is protected by the second.

Sorry, it couldn't have been him. He's been dead for a couple thousand years

:rolleyes: Then who was it that cut my grass last Thursday?

rimshot

No need to have CDC study. There has already been a Supreme Court ruling on the Second Amendment (Columbia vs Heller). If you don't like having a constitution that believes in a persons right to defend themselves, you have plenty of other options.

And remember, the first is protected by the second.

Studies and the ruling are mutually exclusive.

We could all agree that the 2nd allows for personal protection through firearms, but also that the line should be drawn in a different place to what we have now where semi-auto is legal.

With studies and recommendations, we could have firearms that could only be used by their owners, maybe alternative non-lethal protection options, etc.