Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Castillo Shooting Video Released to Public

What are you talking about? When I was talking about me I used the word I. I was responding to the people who questioned how the woman in the car remained so calm, not discussing how you should behave in the presence of a police officer. It's common sense and part of respect for authority that you treat a police officer with reverence and follow directions. In the video did you hear the victim act or speak disrespectfully to the police officer? (I didn't see it)

Sorry peenie. The way I read it, I thought you were talking about yourself when you said 'she'. :cheers:

St. Anthony Police Officer Jeronimo Yanez would later tell investigators that he thought he was in danger because he smelled weed:

As he was pulling out his hand I thought I was gonna die, and I thought if he has the guts and the audacity to smoke marijuana in front of the five-year-old girl, and risk her lungs and risk her life by giving her secondhand smoke ... then what care does he give about me?

This is painfully stupid and either a straight out lie or a brainwashed soldier of the war on drugs. The more I hear the this guy speak the more I am confused as to how they failed to convict.

I will tell you straight up. If I sat on that jury. And I heard him say this. It would be over for me.

St. Anthony Police Officer Jeronimo Yanez would later tell investigators that he thought he was in danger because he smelled weed:

As he was pulling out his hand I thought I was gonna die, and I thought if he has the guts and the audacity to smoke marijuana in front of the five-year-old girl, and risk her lungs and risk her life by giving her secondhand smoke ... then what care does he give about me?

This is painfully stupid and either a straight out lie or a brainwashed soldier of the war on drugs. The more I hear the this guy speak the more I am confused as to how they failed to convict.

I will tell you straight up. If I sat on that jury. And I heard him say this. It would be over for me.

Jesus. I'm more convinced than ever that he should never have been a cop. What asinine logic. If he smokes weed in front of his kid he could very easily be a murderer. Wtf

So by his theory if a guy was smoking a cig he was shooting him also

Jesus. I'm more convinced than ever that he should never have been a cop. What asinine logic. If he smokes weed in front of his kid he could very easily be a murderer. Wtf

my best guess is that his union formulated that bullshittt after. However he could have really thought that. And how many more on his force think that way? That's absurd. Like outside the realm of possibility to me. It's a fact. Stoners don't try to kill cops. It just is. Let's not sugar coat it. Stoners would rather kill sugar coated candy. Also. Because you smelled a faint odor of weed does not mean he smoked in front of his kid. He could have smoked at a party and still carried that faint odor after.

The jury verdict in this specific case really bothers and confuses me.

I forgot about him sitting in a car smoking weed and driving around with a kid. Now I don't care about him. Bye.

Was the cop, to his knowledge at the time, pulling over an armed robbery suspect ?

So?

Dude told him he was armed. Dude appears to be nothing but compliant.

I'm beginning to see BLM's point from this thread.

"Oh, I think he might be a robbery suspect and I smell weed. Think I'll pump seven slugs in him in front of his kid."

"Whatever. Fock him."

This one is pretty cut and dry.

And the pathetic excuses alone would have me vote to send the focker to prison.

You focked up and killed a man. At least have the balls to own it and not be a poosay and make lame excuses.

So?

Dude told him he was armed. Dude appears to be nothing but compliant.

I'm beginning to see BLM's point from this thread.

"Oh, I think he might be a robbery suspect and I smell weed. Think I'll pump seven slugs in him in front of his kid."

"Whatever. Fock him."

This one is pretty cut and dry.

And the pathetic excuses alone would have me vote to send the focker to prison.

You focked up and killed a man. At least have the balls to own it and not be a poosay and make lame excuses.

yep. The more I see of this. The more I hate this officer.

The more I'm reminded this guy was driving around smoking weed, with a five year old in the car to boot, the less IGAF. Yeah, let's get high and cruise around town. Nothing will

Go wrong.

"He smelled marijuana in the car."

Lawyers for the dead guy should have pushed whether it was smoked or unsmoked. If a cop answers wrong on the stand, or doesn't know the distinction in smell, it's damming on everything they have to say.

"He smelled marijuana in the car."

Lawyers for the dead guy should have pushed whether it was smoked or unsmoked. If a cop answers wrong on the stand, or doesn't know the distinction in smell, it's damming on everything they have to say.

What if he smoked some of his weed, yet there was other unsmoked weed? . . Why would he be wrong either way? You're a dummy.

After about half a dozen 32nd clips from the BET Awards, I'm starting to understand why white people shoot black people.

If I had a gun anywhere near Leslie Jones...

The more I'm reminded this guy was driving around smoking weed, with a five year old in the car to boot, the less IGAF. Yeah, let's get high and cruise around town. Nothing will

Go wrong.

That's ridiculous.

First of all, you're automatically assuming the cop wasn't covering his ass over the still warm, bullet riddled corpse he created.

Secondly, while I agree such behavior would be reprehensible, it is hardly deserving of summary execution.

That's ridiculous.

First of all, you're automatically assuming the cop wasn't covering his ass over the still warm, bullet riddled corpse he created.

Secondly, while I agree such behavior would be reprehensible, it is hardly deserving of summary execution.

No I will take it further. While that type of thing is not condoned at all by doing that it does not mean that you automatically have no value for human life which is what the cop implies here.

Black guy should know his cop is going to be on edge when he sees him and his hood GF. He should know not to reach for a wallet after saying the word gun. Was he innocent? Yes, but he also did not do himself any favors. If he put his hands up, then calmly said he had a gun he would not have been shot. Ask the officer if he can slowly procure it, or just wait for him to give further instruction. Soon as he sees a black guy and hears the word gun his adrenaline starts pumping, he becomes a powder keg.

Black guy should know his cop is going to be on edge when he sees him and his hood GF. He should know not to reach for a wallet after saying the word gun. Was he innocent? Yes, but he also did not do himself any favors. If he put his hands up, then calmly said he had a gun he would not have been shot. Ask the officer if he can slowly procure it, or just wait for him to give further instruction. Soon as he sees a black guy and hears the word gun his adrenaline starts pumping, he becomes a powder keg.

So black people are supposed to take other people racism into account now?

Wow. That's quite a statement.

Well, I think he learned his lesson. Doubt he'll do that again.

So black people are supposed to take other people racism into account now?

Wow. That's quite a statement.

Absolutely.