Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Trump Blows Off Ramadan Dinner!

I'd be surprised if that guy skipped any meals.

Does anyone really care? I don't believe other countries do this do they?

I honestly couldn't give a rat's ass. Unless he celebrates Lent and the 12,000 Jewish holidays I don't give a rat's ass. My old University now has a free-standing Muslim Center. I think that's b*******. We didn't have a Catholic Center or a Mormon Center or a Jew Center so why the f*** should the Muslims get their own thing? Oh yeah, because their kind blew up of our buildings. F*** them. We're bending over backwards trying to prove how welcoming we are. I'm all for equality. Treat them like you treated everybody else. We had one Interfaith Center. That's all you need. If they want to go to a mosque find f****** happy. But don't do it on state grounds. And don't use student fees to build the f****** thing.

But I rant...

As for Trump, he probably thought it said Ramada, and he didn't want to support his competition.

As for Trump, he probably thought it said Ramada, and he didn't want to support his competition.

If you have a great joke like this, never bury it at the end of a long rambling post that almost nobody will make It through. It's far too risky.

If you have a great joke like this, never bury it at the end of a long rambling post that almost nobody will make It through. It's far too risky.

agree, Wiff came up with a good one actually and I didn't catch it til your quote

agree, Wiff came up with a good one actually and I didn't catch it til your quote

he is too long winded.

and you blow donkey dicks, so a correlation

what did i do?

The what now?

Is this an impeachable offense?

This is the petty shiot Trump does which I just don't get. This would have been an opportunity to bond with peaceful Muslims and work to get them on your side to be more vocal in their objection to the terrorists in their religion. But to just blow them off seems childish at best. I mean, it seems maybe he doesn't like these things in general, but that is part of the job.

Good point :thumbsup:

The joke was pretty quality

This is the petty shiot Trump does which I just don't get. This would have been an opportunity to bond with peaceful Muslims and work to get them on your side to be more vocal in their objection to the terrorists in their religion. But to just blow them off seems childish at best. I mean, it seems maybe he doesn't like these things in general, but that is part of the job.

he doesn't understand the word diplomacy. Anytime you do something to insult an enormously large group of people, it's just not a good strategy. The biggest problem with this Administration and is that there is not one person who has Trump's ear and can rationalize with him. Trump knows that the bottom of the barrel of his base will be high-fiving each other because of this move. And unfortunately, many times that's the exact tiny group of people that he tries to cater to

he doesn't understand the word diplomacy. Anytime you do something to insult an enormously large group of people, it's just not a good strategy. The biggest problem with this Administration and is that there is not one person who has Trump's ear and can rationalize with him. Trump knows that the bottom of the barrel of his base will be high-fiving each other because of this move. And unfortunately, many times that's the exact tiny group of people that he tries to cater to

Well... I don't share your fear of insulting them. I've said before that the time for coddling them has past, and I'm fine with holding all of Islam to task for the terrorism within their religion. If things are going to change, it likely will come from within.

But to just not have a dinner... what does that accomplish? If he had had a dinner and used the opportunity to call them to action, you and I might disagree about it, but at least he would be doing something. This is just... doing nothing. :dunno:

I was just trying to make a joke

You should have probably put that one at the end of a longer post.

Well... I don't share your fear of insulting them. I've said before that the time for coddling them has past, and I'm fine with holding all of Islam to task for the terrorism within their religion. If things are going to change, it likely will come from within.

But to just not have a dinner... what does that accomplish? If he had had a dinner and used the opportunity to call them to action, you and I might disagree about it, but at least he would be doing something. This is just... doing nothing. :dunno:

I think it's even worse than doing nothing. And I think it is insulting. Like you said, this wasn't a dinner for terrorists. He's insulting the good law-abiding peaceful Muslims.

that, when was the last time we were allowed to have a Christmas dinner here

when is the Jew dinner, how bout the Buddha dinner, the Hari dinner, Mormon dinner

Trump knows that the bottom of the barrel of his base will be high-fiving each other because of this move.

And this is where you tend to suck out loud here. You've never been a big picture guy. Just a quick hit and run jab here and there.

The truth of the matter is that probably 80-90% of the Americans are completely fine with this, but there are those SJW who need to make a huge issue out of it, or pretend like they care and we are bigots.

How many refugees have you volunteered to help there asslicker?

And this is where you tend to suck out loud here. You've never been a big picture guy. Just a quick hit and run jab here and there.

every post I've made in this thread is thinking about the big picture, grease monkey. What good do you think this move by Trump does for the big picture?

This would have been an opportunity to bond with peaceful Muslims

There are peaceful Muslims?

There are peaceful Muslims?

no. Every single one of them wants you dead. Be scared pussie. Be very scared.

no. Every single one of them wants you dead. Be scared pussie. Be very scared.

There's a difference between being scared and recognizing a potential threat. For instance, I'm not afraid of snakes. But if I see one I recognize it could potentially bite me. Doesn't mean I won't approach it with caution

I'd be surprised if that guy skipped any meals.

pedestrian at best

Good he's not a Jew why must we pander to recognize all religions when we know they wouldn't do the same

Jared is a dyed-in-the-wool christ-killer. And his daughter converted. Pretty sure that you don't have anything to worry about VI's a vis White House influence.

Good he's not a Jew why must we pander to recognize all religions when we know they wouldn't do the same

Israel is the largest terror organization in the world.