Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Supreme Court REINSTATES Trump Travel Ban

Link? I'm all for extreme vetting. What's the hold-up?

And while we're kinda on the subject; when is Donnie going to roll-out the super-secret, simple, guaranteed, plan for a quick 100%, absolute victory over ISIS. I'm all for that one too. Edge of my seat here!

Isis is surrounded and has lost nearly all its territory. Pay attention once in a while. Now back off the edge of your seat.

Donald Trump was right...again.

He said last week that he's gonna keep on winning...he was correct.

I hate the guy and want him to resign...but can't deny he backs up his talk.

However..the ban could also have kept out or stopped the next 9/11.....and we will never have heard about it.

Isn't it funny how you beat the 9/11 drum yet this travel ban wouldn't have stopped that as most the were trumps friends from Saudi Arabia

Would they retroactively kick out you and Trump? Or did you both change your stripes in time?

Dumb. You get the point trying to be made. You really aren't that obtuse.

Most telling of all. Even wacko Ginsberg went along with it.

Remember meathead and Sho were saying "This is unconstitutional because the judges said so."

9-0

Supremely Satisfying.

Yiu realize that was to lift the injunction and hear the case, right?

And it's not a cut and dry 9-0 said it's good.

Isn't it funny how you beat the 9/11 drum yet this travel ban wouldn't have stopped that as most the were trumps friends from Saudi Arabia

Didn't think I'd actually have to clarify or put it into context a 911 event.

Since this seems to be confusing. How about this. Bad people over there. Good people over here. Bad people kill a lot of good people here because of poor processes. Better?

If that makes you feel better.

9 - 0

Isis is surrounded and has lost nearly all its territory. Pay attention once in a while. Now back off the edge of your seat.

So this is the quick, 100% guaranteed, absolute victory plan he was talking about? Cool. We won't be talking about ISIS by the end of the summer then. I'm going to hold you to that. :thumbsup:

Cool. So this is the quick, 100% guaranteed, absolute victory plan he was talking about? Cool. We won't be talking about ISIS by the end of the summer then. I'm going to hold you to that. :thumbsup:

You do that. Weirdo. Another libtard rooting for our enemies. Nice.

I didn't see anyone rooting for the enemy. I just see an ass hole pounding his chest and making claims that he knows he can't back up. If you don't like putting yourself at risk, don't say stupid things.

What are you talking about? I'm rooting for us. Donnie said he had a foolproof guaranteed plan that would bring a quick and total victory over ISIS. I want to see it in action, ASAP.

Nice deflection though. Weirdo? You can do better than that. It's almost like you don't want to talk about the secret plan because you might have to admit that there never was a secret plan and it was just a huge, odious lie that Trump told concerning an issue that is near and dear to the hearts of his supporters, but strangely they never mention it. :dunno:

What are you talking about? I'm rooting for us. Donnie said he had a foolproof guaranteed plan that would bring a quick and total victory over ISIS. I want to see it in action, ASAP.

his 30 days statement was a lie. As was his promise to destroy Isis in the first hundred days. I think we had more International Terror activity in the spring than we've ever had in the history of the world. But Donnie's winning.

The stock market is (way) up and Isis is going down. MAGA. You libtards should jump on board for the big win.

The stock market is (way) up and Isis is going down. MAGA. You libtards should jump on board for the big win.

:banana: :overhead:

the stock market has been up for years. Thank you Obama. And there's been more terrorist activity in the last 2 months than any time in the last decade. But you guys do have those really cool Red Hats. LOL

the stock market has been up for years. Thank you Obama. And there's been more terrorist activity in the last 2 months than any time in the last decade. But you guys do have those really cool Red Hats. LOL

Hates his own country. Sometimes it makes me sad when I think of all the veterans that sacrificed for you.

Hates his own country. Sometimes it makes me sad when I think of all the veterans that sacrificed for you.

stating two facts <> hating my country. Hth

wait, i thought they were peaceful ? Which is it ?

wait, i thought they were peaceful ? Which is it ?

I said terrorists were peaceful? Link?

I said terrorists were peaceful? Link?

wait which kind of terrorism were you reffering too ?

If they would have originally rolled out like they're going to roll this one out, we could have saved one hell of a lot of court time.

wait which kind of terrorism were you reffering too ?

you sound like Charlie Brown's teacher

They chop our heads off (before this) but Newbiejr's worried this temporary travel ban will upset them.

9-0 to lift injunction means the injunction had almost no merit i.e. judicial activism.

If they would have originally rolled out like they're going to roll this one out, we could have saved one hell of a lot of court time.

Oh bullsh!t.

You libtards whining right now proves you've got no interest in this other than handing Trump a loss.

9-0 to lift injunction means the injunction had almost no merit i.e. judicial activism.

Um...not really at all what it means.

I remember thinking about Joy Behar, "well, she's not attractive or talented, so she must be smart". Then I waited to hear something smart come out of her and it never happened.

Now that we've got this terror thing licked hopefully Trump will move on to deadlier threats, like vending machines, jellyfish and wind. :thumbsup:

Now that we've got this terror thing licked hopefully Trump will move on to deadlier threats, like vending machines, jellyfish and wind. :thumbsup:

the 70+ year old white tea partiers

Nice deflection though. Weirdo? You can do better than that. It's almost like you don't want to talk about the secret plan because you might have to admit that there never was a secret plan and it was just a huge, odious lie that Trump told concerning an issue that is near and dear to the hearts of his supporters, but strangely they never mention it. :dunno:

Reports out of Mosul say that Isis is down to 350 fighters in the city. Mosul was under the complete control of Isis the last 2 years, and is (was) the last Isis stronghold in Iraq.

Reports out of Mosul say that Isis is down to 350 fighters in the city. Mosul was under the complete control of Isis the last 2 years, and is (was) the last Isis stronghold in Iraq.

This is all good. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

This is all good. :thumbsup:

Yes it is...thanks to the generals that Trump insulted for continuing the work they were doing.

Yes it is...thanks to the generals that Trump insulted for continuing the work they were doing.

Can't just say the man did a good job huh? Was it Obama's fault for putting sh!t generals in place or does he get a pass?

Can't just say the man did a good job huh? Was it Obama's fault for putting sh!t generals in place or does he get a pass?

You think those generals all changed? The ones Trump claimed he k ew more than?

This is basically continued US policy in those areas.

I'll give Mattis some credit...but why credit Trump here...this is not his doing or Obamas at all. I credit those who are doing the work and making actual decisions there.

You think those generals all changed? The ones Trump claimed he k ew more than?

This is basically continued US policy in those areas.

I'll give Mattis some credit...but why credit Trump here...this is not his doing or Obamas at all. I credit those who are doing the work and making actual decisions there.

Trump hired Mattis to do this exact job, why do you not understand that?