Sign in to follow this  
SpenceToons

Start 2 of Crowder, Collins, or Marqise Lee at flex

Jamison Crowder's probably in as WAS is shorthanded at receiver and there's no wind in NO and the game should be a shootout. The only thing that would give me cause for pause is if Ryan Grant is going to play, afterall, as he works in Crowder's general area.

I've been leaning Marqise Lee, too, all week as he's been heavily targeted lately and I'm not at all fussed about DeDe Westbrook siphoning off any of those targets. But there are those high wind forecasts to worry about. However, the CLE defense is tough enough vs the run that I think JAX will still need to throw some.

Alex Collins has been the odd man out in my thinking all week as GB has been tough against the run. But hearing this morning that Terrance West may be a healthy scratch has given me an itch to stat considering him again as my "spidey sense" is tingling that he's due for a cherry on top (TD) any game now.

Thoughts ?

Crowder and Spidey Sense

Ha !

And after seeing this 11:12 AM blurb about the CLE winds and JAX running game, I may actually do it.

Leonard Fournette (questionable, ankle) is active for Week 11 against the Browns.

Fournette's ankle is still bothering him but apparently he showed enough in pre-game warmups to get the green light for Sunday's game in Cleveland. The Jaguars may be tempted to lean on their ground attack with winds expected in the range of 20-25 mph throughout the game. Even at less than 100 percent, Fournette remains on the RB1 spectrum.