Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

I'm Going To Miss You, Nikki!

Hopefully you keep in touch...

:bigwetsloppykisseswithtongue:

Me too. :(

This is focking killing me. :cry:

We've shared a lot of fun online over the years, I feel your pain. :(

What I miss? Some doosh from the Jersey Shore proposed to her and he's the jeaulous type that doesn't want her fraternizing with people smarter than him??

What I miss? Some doosh from the Jersey Shore proposed to her and he's the jeaulous type that doesn't want her fraternizing with people smarter than him??

Yep. And he doesn't want her fraternizing with you either. :music_guitarred:

The Situation is pissed right now :mad:

The Situation is pissed right now :mad:

Have you ever knocked one of your childhood chums down and knock them out and watch their eyes roll back like they're some kinda freak?

:unsure: :huh: :dunno:

Hello? Someone want to clue me in... it's not in nikki's 8000 thread which seemed like the best place to look.

Someone want to clue me in... it's not in nikki's 8000 thread which seemed like the best place to look.

She decided she'd had enough of the Geek Club. So apparently she gave her login to somebody who is now committing board suicide on her behalf.

She decided she'd had enough of the Geek Club. So apparently she gave her login to somebody who is now committing board suicide on her behalf.

Just two days ago, she was excited about the NFL rookie draft, planning for our league's dynasty draft in August, and paid myfantasyleague.com for the upcoming season.

Just two days ago, she was excited about the NFL rookie draft, planning for our league's dynasty draft in August, and paid myfantasyleague.com for the upcoming season.

Well she could've been hacked but that seems unlikely. :dunno:

1336108056[/url]' post='4746049']

If she doesn't want to post here anymore she should stop posting. You don't have to pull an assshole move like this. I never understood people who want to make some kind of grand exit, like they are irreplaceable.

Yep. And he doesn't want her fraternizing with you either. :music_guitarred:

Only you could make working at a T-Shirt shop seem so depresing. One of my neighbors from Texas needs a "Hail Bush" one. She has a college degree and can't find work Got to love those Texans and their hiring practices.:music_guitarred:

I missed the whole thing. I suppose we'll just see how it plays out.

nikkii still plans on particpating in your dynasty league. but from what i can tell in the geek club not so much.

nikkii still plans on particpating in your dynasty league. but from what i can tell in the geek club not so much.

thedanzone?

If she doesn't want to post here anymore she should stop posting. You don't have to pull an assshole move like this. I never understood people who want to make some kind of grand exit, like they are irreplaceable.

This. I love nikki to death and really hopes she reconsiders but that was a lame move. And I completely agreed with what she said were her reasons for going. If you really can't stomach the stupid, use the ignore feature. Or just stop posting.

Who is Nikki?

Oh well, at least this forum isn't losing one of its 2 female posters: naomi and peenie.

Oh well, at least this forum isn't losing one of its 2 female posters: naomi and peenie.

:mad: :wall: :wall: :mad:

THERE IS NO PROOF THAT YOU ARE FEMALE, SIR/MADAM! :D

Sux, Shots and Bunny can verify.

Also, who are you to judge, Mr. guy with the girly name? :P

And I completely agreed with what she said were her reasons for going.

Did we all miss what the reasons were??

Did we all miss what the reasons were??

Looks like a lot of us did.

Edit: nevermind DanXIII linked to it

They are detailed in BudBro's thread about how Obama is a nazi and or commie. (I realize that isn't very specific)

Edit: Here http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=401471

Her reasoning is idiotic. Those types of discussions and comparisons happen on just about any open forum that doesn't have a significant amount of censorship. Heck, you even see it at FBG's where they do. One just has to take those types of threads in context or with a grain of salt.

I never understood people who want to make some kind of grand exit, like they are irreplaceable.

There was one good one. I forget who it was or exactly how he did it. Basicly he overheard a co worker admit to killing someone and the co worker then realized our geed and overheard him. Then he never posted again, or something along that line.

Her reasoning is idiotic. Those types of discussions and comparisons happen on just about any open forum that doesn't have a significant amount of censorship. Heck, you even see it at FBG's where they do. One just has to take those types of threads in context or with a grain of salt.

She couldn't take the heat, so she got back in the kitchen.

:wave:

Herpe trails to you, until we meet again.

Herpe trails to you, keep smilin' until then.

Who cares about the clouds when we're together?

Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather.

Herpe trails to you, 'till we meet again.

Some trails are Herpe ones,

Others are blue.

It's the way you ride the trail that counts,

Here's a Herpe one for you.

Herpe trails to you, until we meet again.

Herpe trails to you, keep smilin' until then.

Who cares about the clouds when we're together?

Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather.

Herpe trails to you, 'till we meet again.

When does all the stuff for the cult classic league happen volty? Do we know the draft order?

Nikki's right this place sucks and we're all a$$holes. You have to be masochistic and have a few screws loose to want to hang out here.

But I like it.

There was one good one. I forget who it was or exactly how he did it. Basicly he overheard a co worker admit to killing someone and the co worker then realized our geed and overheard him. Then he never posted again, or something along that line.

pennken

He heard a phone call of his co-worker in the cubicle next to him. After the call, the murderer realized that pennken had eavesdropped on him. pennken told everybody he was afraid for his life and thought that his co-worker had followed him home the previous night to figure out where he lived. And he never posted again. Hasn't been active since 2005.

Nikki's right this place sucks and we're all a$$holes. You have to be masochistic and have a few screws loose to want to hang out here.

But I like it.

Acreed. I think there was more to it. Like maybe her boyfriend didn't like her hanging out here and getting e-mailed schlong pics all the time, and she was looking for a reason to leave that made it seem like she was not just caving to his wishes. :dunno:

When does all the stuff for the cult classic league happen volty? Do we know the draft order?

I posted in the league forum a few days ago. Rookie/FA draft is still a long ways off; I deliberately postponed it as far back as possible so folks can get a good, long look at how training camp and preseason unfolds to get a good idea of what the available players are doing and what situation they're finding themselves in.

All the way through training camp and two weeks of preseason for cut week. The draft starts immediately after the week three preseason games end.

Acreed. I think there was more to it. Like maybe her boyfriend didn't like her hanging out here and getting e-mailed schlong pics all the time, and she was looking for a reason to leave that made it seem like she was not just caving to his wishes. :dunno:

I can assure you, that wasn't the case.

Oh well, at least this forum isn't losing one of its 2 female posters: naomi and peenie TNG.

Fixed. :thumbsup: