Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

**The official "Ask Me Anything" series**

As the nation gets closer and closer to the state of South Carolina playing its role in determining the political landscape for the next 4 years, if anyone wants to get a little insight into what life here is like, i would answer a question or two.

, i would answer a question or two.

How many holes do u currently fill ?

As the nation gets closer and closer to the state of South Carolina playing its role in determining the political landscape for the next 4 years, if anyone wants to get a little insight into what life here is like, i would answer a question or two.

Do you choke fvck your sister or just straight up doggie style her? :banana:

Do you choke fvck your sister or just straight up doggie style her? :banana:

Both. I had a custom garrote made. The beauty is that in SC its not even illegal, as long as the woman is a blood relative.

How many holes do u currently fill ?

Every single one of them. And yer mom's twice.

OK thats two. I was expecting questions a little more politically relevant, but i gues beggars cant be choosers.

Which turd will you be voting for and why?

It won't be for like a month, but I'll do it :ninja:

I have school and work, but there are usually a few half-days a week when I do nothing for like 6 or 8 hours...so I guess hopefully it falls into one of those days :wacko: . I feel like I am one of the least known geeks who regularly post, so it could be fun :cheers:

It won't be for like a month, but I'll do it :ninja:

I have school and work, but there are usually a few half-days a week when I do nothing for like 6 or 8 hours...so I guess hopefully it falls into one of those days :wacko: . I feel like I am one of the least known geeks who regularly post, so it could be fun :cheers:

I wouldn't mind myself but similar to you my biggest challenge is work as I'm in outside sales and find myself away from the office 2-3 weeks of a normal month and I don't have time to follow this place on my phone during deadlines.

Which turd will you be voting for and why?

The brown one...he's a democrat. :o

if this thing doesnt fizzle out, ill add my name to the list.

Nice job titans. Mungwater, you are up. Start your thread whenever you like.

Old Maid is on deck for tomorrow

To keep this going and interesting, all those who are waiting their turn should make sure they actively participate in these threads. Ask questions. Same goes for those who have already went. Be fair and participate like they all did for you.

And anyone who has started their own Ask me thread without putting their name on the list and waiting like you all have, should simply be ignored. This has been very informative so far. :thumbsup: Give 'er hell, mungwater.

Newbie,

Doing the math I calculate I would be up on Sunday. Does this thing work weekends, cause if so, I may need to be swapped a day. I dont generally peruse this board except on weekdays.

Thanks,

Pat

Newbie,

Doing the math I calculate I would be up on Sunday. Does this thing work weekends, cause if so, I may need to be swapped a day. I dont generally peruse this board except on weekdays.

Thanks,

Pat

When you're up, you're up. You can start it over the weekend or wait till Monday. Totally up to you.

I think it's wiser to wait till Monday. Not nearly the traffic on weekends and some who would want to ask you some things may miss your thread altogether.

When you're up, you're up. You can start it over the weekend or wait till Monday. Totally up to you.

I think it's wiser to wait till Monday. Not nearly the traffic on weekends and some who would want to ask you some things may miss your thread altogether.

:thumbsup:

So we could have 3 'Ask me anythings' starting each Monday?

So we could have 3 'Ask me anythings' starting each Monday?

It's basicvally been one a day. New guy starts his first thing in the morning after previous guy has had an entire day for himself. The guy who's up on Saturday can wait till Monday if he prefers.

I may end up going to Ojai tomorrow for a spa day. If I haven't started my thread by a reasonable time tomorrow morning, the next person in line can take over my spot. That is if anyone still cares... I kinda think this thing has run it's course.

I may end up going to Ojai tomorrow for a spa day. If I haven't started my thread by a reasonable time tomorrow morning, the next person in line can take over my spot. That is if anyone still cares... I kinda think this thing has run it's course.

shut the fock up...err I mean spill your guts.

You're next. If you can't start it tomorrow, start it over the weekend or Monday.

You're next. If you can't start it tomorrow, start it over the weekend or Monday.

I'm going on vacation next Fri - will be away until the first week in March. I can go earlier or wait until after I return, though I doubt this thread will make it that long.

Start your thread in the morning, Old Maid :thumbsup:

Way to suck the life out of it you dumb kunt. :wave:

BunnyBastards is starting his thread tomorrow. Not sure what happened to OLd Maid.

BunnyBastards is starting his thread tomorrow. Not sure what happened to OLd Maid.

I kinda seemed like it was burning out, so instead of forcing another "Ask Me Anything" thread, I decided to let it die a natural death.

I kinda seemed like it was burning out, so instead of forcing another "Ask Me Anything" thread, I decided to let it die a natural death.

There are 20 people after you who may want a turn. Are you going tomorrow or would you like to pull your name off the list?

There are 20 people after you who may want a turn. Are you going tomorrow or would you like to pull your name off the list?

Mung's thread only got to two pages and it was up for days...

If you really feel we must continue, I'll start my thread tonight.

me_2006, Patweisers started his thread today. You're up next. Will you be available Monday morning? That's teh best time to start one.

Mung's thread only got to two pages and it was up for days...

It's because I'm not that interesting

For some reason I actually find those threads interesting. :shocking:

In an effort to break that up, I'm game when there's an opening.

me_2006, Patweisers started his thread today. You're up next. Will you be available Monday morning? That's teh best time to start one.

I have class from 8:30-12:20 on MWF's, but I could start the thread and then check in at noon, although it might lose interest by then. I think that's the best way to go though.

I have class from 8:30-12:20 on MWF's, but I could start the thread and then check in at noon, although it might lose interest by then. I think that's the best way to go though.

Rather go Tuesday?

Rather go Tuesday?

I'm good with whatever helps this go the smoothest and lets the most people participate. I don't plan on dying Monday, so I can go Tuesday if need be. What does everyone think? Would a gap of 3-4 hours of just questions without me answering be too much? It seems there's been one of those in every thread thus far, just not at the very beginning.

I'm good with whatever helps this go the smoothest and lets the most people participate. I don't plan on dying Monday, so I can go Tuesday if need be. What does everyone think? Would a gap of 3-4 hours of just questions without me answering be too much? It seems there's been one of those in every thread thus far, just not at the very beginning.

I messaged Devin. He's after you. If Monday works for him, we'll switch it. It's probably better if you're able to be around.

They don't allow laptops at your school? :dunno:

They don't allow laptops at your school? :dunno:

They do, and my phone works just as well, but the stuff I have this semester is 'practical' so I'm not able to just be on a laptop. We're either teaching or critiquing other's while they teach.