Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Louisiana restaurant charging white folk more...........wage disparity cited.

Maybe we should just have restaurants for white people, and drinking fountains, and schools, and....

• Like 1

We’re told that if you work hard you’ll become wealthy—and that’s not true.

Who told you that? I have never heard anyone say that. :dunno:

When you start pushing away white $$, this kills your business. Good luck with that.

• Like 1

I think it is creative marketing. Nigerian food, what is that? Insects? Dirt? Hey honey, what are you in the mood for tonight, Sushi or lice?

This way he is targeting beta SJW males who care less about food than making a white guilt statement. :thumbsup:

Around 78 per cent of white customers have chosen to pay the extra fee, which he believes comes through "positive social pressure" and the need to feel like someone is doing something to help others.

• Like 1

I think it is creative marketing. Nigerian food, what is that? Insects? Dirt? Hey honey, what are you in the mood for tonight, Sushi or lice?

This way he is targeting beta SJW males who care less about food than making a white guilt statement. :thumbsup:

Here in Taxachusetts you can elect to pay the a higher % of State Tax. It's only like .0.70 % more. From 5.15 to 5.85

about 1200 people per year, elect to pay more.

How many you think are politicians :lol:

The sh!tting on MLK dream continues by the dumbest of the dumb.

Hey fake angry defenders of blacks folks, don't claim him as your hero, you're a disgrace to his legacy.

And that's how you get a racial discrimination lawsuit.

Article says it's suggested.

Brilliant ad campaign or great way to run your business into the ground?

They legit make hamburger patties with the bodies of thousands of dead mosquitos.

Around 78 per cent of white customers have chosen to pay the extra fee, which he believes comes through "positive social pressure" and the need to feel like someone is doing something to help others. fear that the greasy black dude will spit in my food if I decline.
  • Like 1

Around 78 per cent of white customers have chosen to pay the extra fee, which he believes comes through "positive social pressure" and the need to feel like someone is doing something to help others. fear that the greasy black dude will spit in my food if I decline.

I'm guessing Nigeria's health code allows for ± %7 bodily fluids in prepared meals.

Article says it's suggested.

Brilliant ad campaign or great way to run your business into the ground?

Fight fight, Viking and a Vike

• Like 1

Fight fight, Viking and a Vike

WTF? :huh:

WTF? :huh:

I just imagine you two arguing, and then that popped into my mind. It seemed appropriate for the thread, if ya know what I mean 😉

I just imagine you two arguing, and then that popped into my mind. It seemed appropriate for the thread, if ya know what I mean

Now I get it. :music_guitarred:

78% of those that don't walk the f out as soon as they are thus. Like I would.

Or I'll pay a little more for the meal and stiff on the tip. Sorry.

LOL I know where this place is and I eat at a couple places right by it.

do the other places have the upcharge also?

do the other places have the upcharge also?

Oh, no way. In fact one place has a mission of getting black youth out of trouble and trains them for the service industry. It's a great thing and the food is great. I eat there with one of my brothers and he's a regular Limbaugh listener, and he loves the place.

Oh, no way. In fact one place has a mission of getting black youth out of trouble and trains them for the service industry. It's a great thing and the food is great. I eat there with one of my brothers and he's a regular Limbaugh listener, and he loves the place.

i know of places that do that.

I would order the food, and then tell him it's for my black friend. Then see what the fuckstick does.

I would order the food, and then tell him it's for my black friend. Then see what the ###### fuckstick does.

Id order the food, wait for them to start cooking, and walk the hell out.

There's probably a check cashing store and an MLK street or boulevard somewhere nearby so I wouldn't be eating anything there.

I'd order the food, eat half, tell them it was undercooked so I want it comp'd then take the rest to go.

There's probably a check cashing store and an MLK street or boulevard somewhere nearby so I wouldn't be eating anything there.

Thats true. Id likely never be in that part of town anyway.

Oh you mean creoles? Yeah they've been trying to figure that one out since 1718.

I likeness you . You've got New Orleans in your soul. 1718 Chalmete battfield. Creoles? You're a distantly color. I've got coin ass in my my ass.

Fock that. Gather a thousand white dudes and protest out in front making really stoopid comments to the press. Then call in the health inspector and close the focker down.