Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

What's the most valuable single object you own?

I was given a gift of sliced petrified wood and ... if you are looking for it (and I could outline it and show you) you see a woman looking skyward, praying ... with a pregnant belly.

There's other faces and stuff that I see in it ... but that praying woman image .... with the end of the world coming ... might be worth some bux, It's like a ticket to heaven. Right?

I thought the greatest thing you owned was your ability to roll the poker tables

I believe ... the virgin marry is in my petrified wood.

Millions of others may see the same thing, for me ... it would be a miracle ... as I have lost my jobs to cheaper overseas clients.

I've lost faith .... kinda why I'm selling this piece. If it sells for a million dollars. that's one thing .... that would bring faith to my life ... but I'm not getting my hopes up.

How about you just get a job so you don't have to look for images of the Virgin Mary in a piece of wood in order to make money?

Cue some dbag Packers fan with his "share" of "stock"......saying he "owns" the Green Bay Packers. :thumbsdown:

Cue some dbag Packers fan with his "share" of "stock"......saying he "owns" the Green Bay Packers. :thumbsdown:

:lol:

I believe ... the virgin marry is in my petrified wood.

Millions of others may see the same thing, for me ... it would be a miracle ... as I have lost my jobs to cheaper overseas clients.

I've lost faith .... kinda why I'm selling this piece. If it sells for a million dollars. that's one thing .... that would bring faith to my life ... but I'm not getting my hopes up.

how do you lose your job to a client? :D

I may be homeless and I do not own a car, but I still have giants fan beat.

how do you lose your job to a client? :D

Well if they realized the guy that they hired sucked and they could do it better themselves... it is realistically possible that GFIAFP lost his job to a client.

Well if they realized the guy that they hired sucked and they could do it better themselves... it is realistically possible that GFIAFP lost his job to a client.

perhaps 1 project

i dont know i just had a funny vision of whatever "company" gfiafp worked for giving him the axe and telling him they were hiring his latest client to take his place :doublethumbsup:

pretty sure dumbo meant overseas labor..... which im sure is still a lie

As of today, my Thomas Kinkade art collection.

An artist whose paintings are available at wal mart isn't going to command much, ever. HTH

An artist whose paintings are available at wal mart isn't going to command much, ever. HTH

Google sarcasm. HTH