Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Anyone watching Trump's speech?

Jihadwatch?

There's a reputable source of racism and bigotry

Are you refuting that professor interprets Muslim law stating it's permissive to rape non-muslim women?

Sorry I can't seem to find where CNN or MSNBC reported on this radicalizing professor.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/635942/Islam-Scholar-Saud-Saleh-Cairo-Slavery-Muslim-Women-Pagan-ISIS-Al-Azhar-University-Egypt

Are you refuting that professor interprets Muslim law stating it's permissive to rape non-muslim women?

Sorry I can't seem to find where CNN or MSNBC reported on this radicalizing professor.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/635942/Islam-Scholar-Saud-Saleh-Cairo-Slavery-Muslim-Women-Pagan-ISIS-Al-Azhar-University-Egypt

I'm talking about Jihadwatch being an organization that has been lambasted by countless civil rights organizations as a group that spews vitriol.

Robert Spencer can go fock himself.

I'm talking about Jihadwatch being an organization that has been lambasted by countless civil rights organizations as a group that spews vitriol.

Robert Spencer can go fock himself.

I guess the point on why there might be more rapes occurring by muslims worldwide was just sidestepped.

They're being radicalized and can't be expected to acclimate themselves ideologically to our society.

I guess the point on why there might be more rapes occurring by muslims worldwide was just sidestepped.

They're being radicalized and can't be expected to acclimate themselves ideologically to our society.

Mia Khalifa did

Yes, we realize he's not articulate when he speaks, doesn't change his point. Stop nit picking.

LOL. Is this where we're supposed to divine his intent, not his words?

Even THAT doesn't work - his 'point' on rapes in Sweden wasn't even right.

....Maybe he just meant rapes on Friday?

LOL. Is this where we're supposed to divine his intent, not his words?

Even THAT doesn't work - his 'point' on rapes in Sweden wasn't even right.

....Maybe he just meant rapes on Friday?

There's rapes in Sweden, many by Muslim immigrants, which is the point.

Seriously? Why on Earth would the Swedish Govt try to downplay crimes committed by refugees they allowed to enter the country? It's not like that would make them liable or hurt the tourist industry. :rolleyes:

In regard to Trump chasing a false news story...........kind of like the left did with the National Guard mobilization?

So, he came out against rapes in a random country. - Gutsy.

So right. He should have decried rapes in this country; starting with Bill Clinton. Good call :thumbsup:

woulda been better off going with Bill Cosby.

Hahaha.....and then they wonder why they lost. I give you..wiff

And yet another fact lacking and absolutely worthless post. Congratulations. All you have to do is look at this past weekend And it is spot-on with what I posted.Trump is throwing himself a little pep rally And his Country Club While Pence is doing the grown up heavy lifting in Europe. Exactly like I described it.

And yet another fact lacking and absolutely worthless post. Congratulations. All you have to do is look at this past weekend And it is spot-on with what I posted.Trump is throwing himself a little pep rally And his Country Club While Pence is doing the grown up heavy lifting in Europe. Exactly like I described it.

That is the only place Trump is comfortable. Surrounded by the same 'Mexicans are rapists' base that he had all along. He is basically a small-town high school quarterback who loves having all the little girls in school cheer for him.at the pep rallies. He's bungled every situation he's had to deal with so far as president, so he's going to let Pence take care of that stuff while he has his brain dead fans blow smoke up his ass. Until of course the media fact-checks him and then he looks like even more of a buffoon. LOL

They don't realize that every time he speaks now...many who were on the bubble and held their nose to vote for him over Hillary are moving away from him. His base will be strong...but that may be it.

...you look at what's happening last night in Sweden Sweden, who would believe this?",,,

Jeesus, I hope to CHRIST he doesn't watch a documentary on Pearl Harbor.

DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED IN HAWAII LAST NIGHT? THE JAPS BOMBED US AGAIN!!! :shocking:

He'd probably get Ryan and Co. to award Ben Aflek a Medal of Honor.