Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Who blew a bigger lead than the Atlanta Falcons?

For real though, there were insane odds on actual wagers you could place on Trump right before things started to look grim. SNL was counting it already won for Hilary and mocked it as such. I don't know much about American political history but I'd say it's the biggest upset ever as far as after the nominees were official.

For real though, there were insane odds on actual wagers you could place on Trump right before things started to look grim. SNL was counting it already won for Hilary and mocked it as such. I don't know much about American political history but I'd say it's the biggest upset ever as far as after the nominees were official.

Dewey/Truman

Speaking of the Falcons I loved Bill Maher's new rule of changing the universal sign for choking to the Falcons logo.

Speaking of the Falcons I loved Bill Maher's new rule of changing the universal sign for choking to the Falcons logo.

:first:

his new rules are usually really well written and funny. sans his patriots spiel

She never had a lead to blow

:clap:

Or an elephant.

Speith in last years Masters was a Peyton Manning like choke job.

Northern Iowa leading T A&M 69-57 with 44 seconds left in last years NCAA tournament and end up losing in OT.

Northern Iowa leading T A&M 69-57 with 44 seconds left in last years NCAA tournament and end up losing in OT.

Wow - this is truly an amazing feat... How in da fuk did that happen? :huh:

Wow - this is truly an amazing feat... How in da fuk did that happen? :huh:

Crazy that they only hit one three and NI made a bucket during the comeback.

21 years ago today Shooter McGavin blew a 4 stroke lead to Happy Gilmore on the back 9 of the Tour Championship

21 years ago today Shooter McGavin blew a 4 stroke lead to Happy Gilmore on the back 9 of the Tour Championship

Ha that just popped up on my FB and was going to post that. Well done.