Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Youtuber dies recording himself doing pull-ups from building

This thread has really taken a turn. IBTL :banana: :lock:

Tell me about it. Poor little guy got his feelings hurt now he cant stop :lol:

How to ruin a perfectly good thread making fun of someone dying a horrible death.

How to ruin a perfectly good thread making fun of someone dying a horrible death.

he died doing what he loved

I like how the gals making sure her kunts not showing. Classy :wub:

The next pic is after she farted in her hand.

Also they have matching outfits! How cute ^_^

Well it WAS the nba finals where San Antonio won the championship that game. Plus we were in a limo. So we thought matching for the Spurs was the obvious choice

How do you have the confidence to do pull ups off a building if 2 is your max!!!

From what I read as some sites, that he took an elevator to a floor in the mid-40s and then scaled the building the rest of the way...

did he really record himself or did a device do the recording?

Guys guys i have an update! Holy crap i have good news about this story.

THis guy DID NOT fall to his death from atop a skyscraper to his death.

He fell to a platform about 65 feet down to his death.

WHEW!!

Guys guys i have an update! Holy crap i have good news about this story.

THis guy DID NOT fall to his death from atop a skyscraper to his death.

He fell to a platform about 65 feet down to his death.

WHEW!!

Actually it was 45 feet...

45 minutes later I wanted to watch him fall to his death again. :dunno:

It's weird that a doctor would be trying to get accepted into a Physicians Assistant program less than 6 months back... Ruh roh!

https://www.physicianassistantforum.com/topic/43133-charleston-southern-university-pa-program-2017-2018-cycle/#comment-342109

C'mon mobb, don't be real life internet stalker doosh, you are better than this.

C'mon mobb, don't be real life internet stalker doosh, you are better than this.

He was calling me fat and my wife ugly, because I made a joke about his mom making him a sandwich (which must have been funny, because like 5 people liked it. Think that's a record for me). Try to be objective for a change.

He was calling me fat and my wife ugly, because I made a joke about his mom making him a sandwich (which must have been funny, because like 5 people liked it. Think that's a record for me). Try to be objective for a change.

If you think about my post, I was putting you on a higher level by suggesting you not go down there with him. I meant it as a compliment.

Also I'm a consistent opponent of turning our message bored into a real life stalk situation. I believe I've called tanatastic out on this as well recently.

:cheers:

If you think about my post, I was putting you on a higher level by suggesting you not go down there with him. I meant it as a compliment.

Also I'm a consistent opponent of turning our message bored into a real life stalk situation. I believe I've called tanatastic out on this as well recently.

:cheers:

As am I, and I was admittedly upset at that point in time. Digby and I have always been on good terms, so I wasn't sure why he was personally attacking me over a sandwich... let alone other members of my family. All I did was search his FFT username BTW. I didn't post his full name, address or any of the other information that I could have easily gathered in 5 minutes of digging. I might not be a real engineer like you... but I am a pseudo software engineer. :cheers:

As am I, and I was admittedly upset at that point in time. Digby and I have always been on good terms, so I wasn't sure why he was personally attacking me over a sandwich... let alone other members of my family. All I did was search his FFT username BTW. I didn't post his full name, address or any of the other information that I could have easily gathered in 5 minutes of digging. I might not be a real engineer like you... but I am a pseudo software engineer. :cheers:

Lol bro I didnt even call you fat at that point. Just said you didnt look like youve experienced hunger before. And it was jokingly. Then you got pissed and all stalky and rapey. I feared for my life there for a minute :ninja:

Lol bro I didnt even call you fat at that point. Just said you didnt look like youve experienced hunger before. And it was jokingly. Then you got pissed and all stalky and rapey. I feared for my life there for a minute :ninja:

What did you mean by "I've never experienced hunger before" then? I'm not sure how else would that be interpreted? If we're going to be friends, it needs to be built on a foundation of honesty. :cheers:

Hey. That fat guy can do 2 pull-ups.

Of course, those fabulous frosty treats are called push-ups, but I'm willing to cut him some slack, as should you. :lol:

What did you mean by "I've never experienced hunger before" then? I'm not sure how else would that be interpreted? If we're going to be friends, it needs to be built on a foundation of honesty. :cheers:

Oh come on. I didnt straight call you a fat fock or anything. Hell when I talk to my buddies (one of which is a little fat) I say get fatass jokingly. I even call my one friend whos got abs fatass cause of how much he eats. Figured the whole snickers thing beforehand was enough for it to show I was even the least bit pissed

• Like 1