Sign in to follow this  
joshvon1

Let the over-thinking begin -

I'm in the championship in two different leagues

League #1 Standard scoring, no ppr, 6 pt touchdown and 6 pt bonus for 100 yds in rushing or receiving (not combined)

He's all done and up by 13. I have my flex spot left with CJ Anderson and AJ Green. Right now CJ is in my line-up

League #2 Standard scoring, no ppr, 6 pt touchdown, no goofy bonus points

I'm all done and up by 21. He has AJ Green left.

My only real control and the only thing I should look at is who is going to score me more points in League #1.

However I believe in the power of prayer, poetic justice, as well as my ability to shoot myself in the foot.

Start CJ and root against AJ, and Green will have a career night and screw me in both leagues.

Hedge my bets, start AJ, he flops, and screws me in the league where I'm playing a 6-7 team and the trash talking is merciless. (To add to that misery, the team I'm playing I traded Julio for AJ about mid-season, so start him or not he's still going to be talking about how he screwed me in the trade if he wins)

No matter what I think I'm going to be kicking myself Tuesday morning.

CJ's the play imo....but either one (or both) could have a good night

Start Aj and hope for between 13 and 20 points. Lol Actually 20 is safe in a standard IMO. So Cj for a double title makes sense. Has Aj score more than 20 in a standard this year?

Start Aj and hope for between 13 and 20 points. Lol Actually 20 is safe in a standard IMO. So Cj for a double title makes sense. Has Aj score more than 20 in a standard this year?

AJ had 200 yards a couple weeks back....so yeah, he's had 20+ in standard this year.

I'm in the clear, and don't have to worry about the matchup.....but going into the week I figured I had to have a ten point cushion before MNF to assure my Green against his Anderson would hold up.

In other words, I expect more out of Anderson than Green. I think he's a better bet for a score....or two....and should have decent yardage as well.

Cincy has a horrible history in big games....especially in primetime. Figured Green would have a chance at garbage time stats but with the division at stake next week, will Cincy keep their guys in for garbage time?

Anderson is the play I think.