SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

Bruh, you're just as biased as anyone on this board. Don't get too pious.

There is a difference between bias and pushing falsehoods as FF has.

If you're biased, how would you know? Besides, aren't you down the middle? Now you're biased?

You have an answer for EVERYTHING. Do you have our have many real friends? I’m just curious as

I had a friend who was a know it all and, well, he is now a loner but damn sure knows all there is to know. Just ask him.

You have an answer for EVERYTHING. Do you have our have many real friends? Im just curious as

I had a friend who was a know it all and, well, he is now a loner but damn sure knows all there is to know. Just ask him.

Just pointing out the facts of what FF has posted.

As for your question...piss off.

So this Rosenstien guy, who hired Mueller was trying to wear a wire tap and evoke the 25th Amendment this whole time. :lol:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-wear-wire-25th-amendment.html

None of Mr. Rosenstein’s proposals apparently came to fruition. It is not clear how determined he was about seeing them through, though he did tell Mr. McCabe that he might be able to persuade Attorney General Jeff Sessions and John F. Kelly, then the secretary of homeland security and now the White House chief of staff, to mount an effort to invoke the 25th Amendment.

The extreme suggestions show Mr. Rosenstein’s state of mind in the disorienting days that followed Mr. Comey’s dismissal. Sitting in on Mr. Trump’s interviews with prospective F.B.I. directors and facing attacks for his own role in Mr. Comey’s firing, Mr. Rosenstein had an up-close view of the tumult. Mr. Rosenstein appeared conflicted, regretful and emotional, according to people who spoke with him at the time.

Going to be great to watch the "anonymous sources" roles flip flop between the lefties and righties in this thread.

I usually don't stop by here much. But for the record, the special counsel was named a year ago last May. That's not 2 years.

Now, if you're interested in Balance, which you're not, take a look at the length and volume of Investigations launched by Congress and others during the Obama Administration.

All of those investigations combined heaven generated the kind of felony convictions than this one investigation in less than a year-and-a-half has produced.

Just you know, bringing back some facts in context.

So this Rosenstien guy, who hired Mueller was trying to wear a wire tap and evoke the 25th Amendment this whole time. :lol:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-wear-wire-25th-amendment.html

Nothing about a wiretap (just people recording their own conversations with Trump) and the only person who heard him say it said he was being sarcastic (as it was right around the time Trump said Comey Better hope there ar no tapes).

President Donald J. Trump will nominate Maryland U.S. Attorney Rod J. Rosenstein to be deputy attorney general, the White House said Tuesday.

The announcement came a day after Trump fired acting Attorney General Sally Yates,

George Steinbrenner once hired Stump Merrill. He got it right after that.

George Steinbrenner once hired Stump Merrill. He got it right after that.

Enron once hired sniffleballs.

How'd that work out ?

Pretty sneaky how Rosenstein got elected by Republican, was universally confirmed by Congress and just waited around 10 years 2 Stick it to Donald J Trump.

Sounds incredibly similar to the Bob Meuller story, no?

Pretty sneaky how Rosenstein got elected by Republican, was universally confirmed by Congress and just waited around 10 years 2 Stick it to Donald J Trump.

Meuller was doing cover ups and framing innocents long before Trump. It's like a bodily function for him.

• Like 1

then surely you're fine with full disclosure of everything?

then surely you're fine with full disclosure of everything?

Sure...that includes every email, text, document concerning the transition/campaign going back several years.

Ready?

Sure...that includes every email, text, document concerning the transition/campaign going back several years.

Ready?

wut :lol:

He deserves a bullet in his head.

(Not a bullet from Newbie,a bullet from a federal officer executing someone for sedition.

He deserves a bullet in his head.

(Not a bullet from Newbie,a bullet from a federal officer executing someone for sedition.

Anyone calling the left unhinged obviously hasnt read Rocks posts.

Going to be great to watch the "anonymous sources" roles flip flop between the lefties and righties in this thread.

I understand where you ant Titans are coming from, typically the left and right are both whiny little bitches and hypocrites over the same exact issues.

I would encourage both of you to educate yourself a little more on this particular issue though.

Weaponizing government agencies to spy on and attempt to overthrow a duly elected president is probably the biggest crime we will ever see in our lifetime.

99% of sho's arguments are from anonymous sources.

If you read through this thread from page one you will see that most everything discussed is sourced, not 100% but most.

I understand where you ant Titans are coming from, typically the left and right are both whiny little bitches and hypocrites over the same exact issues.

I would encourage both of you to educate yourself a little more on this particular issue though.

Weaponizing government agencies to spy on and attempt to overthrow a duly elected president is probably the biggest crime we will ever see in our lifetime.

99% of sho's arguments are from anonymous sources.

If you read through this thread from page one you will see that most everything discussed is sourced, not 100% but most.

Bullshit

So you are one of those who still thinks in terms of R and D. Got news for you, both sides are corrupt pieces of

Ever wonder why the US bombs just as many, if not more, brown people when Dems are in office?

Or why Republicans talk big about healthcare and immigration when a Dem is in the WH but as soon as they have a chance to take action under Trump they waffle like spineless little cancer ridden bitches?

The are all the same. They just use the media to manipulate stupid people I to thinking there is a difference so they have slap fights rather than focus on the stuff in this thread.

• Like 1

So you are one of those who still thinks in terms of R and D. Got news for you, both sides are corrupt pieces of ######

Ever wonder why the US bombs just as many, if not more, brown people when Dems are in office?

Or why Republicans talk big about healthcare and immigration when a Dem is in the WH but as soon as they have a chance to take action under Trump they waffle like spineless little cancer ridden bitches?

The are all the same. They just use the media to manipulate stupid people I to thinking there is a difference so they have slap fights rather than focus on the stuff in this thread.

Great points. Don't think Slonuff will comprehend any of it. He's incapable. The low IQ voter we so often hear about.

Great points. Don't think Slonuff will comprehend any of it. He's incapable. The low IQ voter we so often hear about.

wiff too, he's the one always throwing out the Republican line..like somehow it makes the crimes committed by the corrupt FBI and DOJ dont matter or didnt happen.

Clowns

As for your question...piss off.

Looks like he hit too close to home for baldy.

Meuller was doing cover ups and framing innocents long before Trump. It's like a bodily function for him.

Yeah, probably why Trump praised him so effusively when he was named. Also probably why he's the only FBI director in history to have this term extended and voted upon damn near unanimously by all of Congress.

Like I said, it's funny how all these people just sit around on glorious careers for decades just waiting to stick it to Donald Trump the poor innocent lamb.

wiff too, he's the one always throwing out the Republican line..like somehow it makes the crimes committed by the corrupt FBI and DOJ dont matter or didnt happen.

Clowns

You do understand how ridiculous you sound right?

I mean first you kids were all about Obama holdovers and D vs R. Then, libruhls versus conservatives. Then when all that stopped working...

Trump fires holdovers and names his own people. Then fires those people and names new people. Lather rinse repeat. And somehow, every single one of them have been lying in The Tall Grass waiting to take down Trump?

Yes, I'm sure most people believe that Trump and his immediate circle are the literal last Bastion of goodness and patriotism in America. Meanwhile, all these actual war heroes and bipartisan servants who have done things like take down OBL Etc are just shills for Q's Great Dark deep dark state.

Honestly, if you can read that and seriously believe it? You're not even worth having a conversation with. Talk about derangement. Does that even rationally make sense to you? That's the kind of shiit you'd expect to hear from a full-on unmedicated paranoid delusional where his copy of Catcher in the Rye actually speaks to him.

:WCko:

You do understand how ridiculous you sound right?

I mean first you kids were all about Obama holdovers and D vs R. Then, libruhls versus conservatives. Then when all that stopped working...

Trump fires holdovers and names his own people. Then fires those people and names new people. Lather rinse repeat. And somehow, every single one of them have been lying in The Tall Grass waiting to take down Trump?

Yes, I'm sure most people believe that Trump and his immediate circle are the literal last Bastion of goodness and patriotism in America. Meanwhile, all these actual war heroes and bipartisan servants who have done things like take down OBL Etc are just shills for Q's Great Dark deep dark state.

Honestly, if you can read that ###### and seriously believe it? You're not even worth having a conversation with. Talk about derangement. Does that even rationally make sense to you? That's the kind of shiit you'd expect to hear from a full-on unmedicated paranoid delusional where his copy of Catcher in the Rye actually speaks to him.

:WCko:

tilt ..

Just accept it, the facts are there find them.

Dirty bastards within the FBI and DoJ tried to get him.

They focked up and it's all there and trump has it all. Why do you think they (and hacks like you) are so afraid of declassification.

It was all a set up. All of it.

Face reality...

Trump didnt collude with the Russians and he isn't going anywhere no matter how much you and Rachel stomp and pout

• Like 1

tilt ..

Just accept it, the facts are there find them.

Dirty bastards within the FBI and DoJ tried to get him.

They focked up and it's all there and trump has it all. Why do you think they (and hacks like you) are so afraid of declassification.

It was all a set up. All of it.

Face reality...

Trump didnt collude with the Russians and he isn't going anywhere no matter how much you and Rachel stomp and pout

Face reality...:lol:

Let me know when you all start.

I can't wait until after the Midterms. Hope my white wall doesn't blow before then. It's going to be a bloodbath.

" Donald Trump called for the new attorney-general to launch an investigation as to why his alphabets have almost 18% more D's than Rs..."

The reality is bathouse Barry tried to bury this country. Trump has #MAGA! And it burns your anti American arse.

I can't wait until after the Midterms. Hope my white wall doesn't blow before then. It's going to be a bloodbath

Want to put your money where your mouth is and bet on it?

Want to put your money where your mouth is and bet on it?

What's he got to bet with? Only thing is a moderately used love doll named Maxine and his gimp suit that he tore last time getting out of the trunk in the basement.

Face reality... :lol:

You are a weird uneducated dude. But that doesn't matter. What matters is, you are failing and will end up a failed human being in the end. I would wish you good luck, but I don't want to.

• Like 2

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-fbi-lawyer-baker-offers-explosive-testimony-on-abnormal-handling-of-russia-probe-into-trump-campaign-lawmakers.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Former top FBI lawyer James Baker gave "explosive" closed-door testimony on Wednesday detailing for congressional investigators how the Russia probe was handled in an "abnormal fashion" reflecting "political bias," according to two Republican lawmakers present for the deposition.

"Some of the things that were shared were explosive in nature," Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., told Fox News. "This witness confirmed that things were done in an abnormal fashion. That's extremely troubling."

Meadows claimed the "abnormal" handling of the probe into alleged coordination between Russian officials and the Trump presidential campaign was "a reflection of inherent bias that seems to be evident in certain circles." The FBI agent who opened the Russia case, Peter Strzok, FBI lawyer Lisa Page and others sent politically charged texts, and have since left the bureau.

Ruh roh.

Red October is underway.