Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Baker Mayfield is for real

He's got a good arm; I didn't realize it as he isn't hooge and I don't regularly watch Big12 football. I also agree with whoever said earlier that he wants to see him against a defense that gameplans for him. I also also agree with Kurt Warner this morning who was on local sports radio and said that he liked how he threw with confidence, right or wrong (mostly right, but a few "doh"s). :cheers:

• Like 1

Has Doosh written all over him. Manziel without the drugs. Looks good though

Has Doosh written all over him. Manziel without the drugs. Looks good though

Definitely has doosh tendencies. As I said previously, Im hoping he grows up quickly.

I saw them at the weigh in. Damn, that Baker dude is just a brick crap house. But still, Mayfield has the reach advantage.

Definitely has doosh tendencies. As I said previously, Im hoping he grows up quickly.

Oh yeah...he keeps up that act someone is going to smack him hard.

As Mike Tyson once said, everyone has a plan until they get popped in the mouth.

In the NFL, every QB looks good until that first big injury. That's what separates men from boys. Look at Derek Carr. Before the leg and back injuries a future MVP. Other night against the Rams a dlineman went low at his legs and he was a skeered b!tch rest of the game.

Talk to me after the first big hit, after he gets really hurt.