5th Pick help

5th Pick?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I take RB or QB?

• Tom Brady
    • Drew Brees
    • Ryan Mathews
    • Other

So I am going back and forth on whether to pick a QB or RB in the first round. I know for sure that the order will be Foster/Rodgers at 1 and 2, and then McCoy/Rice at 3 and 4. It leaves me with Brady/Brees/Ryan Mathews or another viable RB. I won't take Calvin that high for many reasons and MJD leads the league in carries the last 3 years combined and may hold out. Mathews scares me for many reasons, but I know a good rb is hard to come by. I would draft CJ2K this year, but I don't really feel he's worth a 5th pick due to his decline the last couple of years. Thanks for the help though in advance.

I've got the same dilemma.

Given the choices in the poll, I chose Brady (although I'm seriously considering Chris Johnson).

I would pick Brady 5th ! I think this year is going to payoff if you got a top 5 qb just like last year !

Goodluck this year !!

I've got the 5-spot in one of my drafts, and I'm leaning heavily toward Calvin Johnson. I was contemplating Brees/Rodgers as well, but I'd rather wait on a QB. I'm also not keen on taking any RBs other than Foster/McCoy/Rice with the 5th pick.