Sign in to follow this  
graphix28

Any sleeper WR for this week?

Zay should get the targets now that he's the only option left in Buffalo, although Robert Foster is a good deep ball threat for Josh Allen Either of these guys, or Anthony Miller if/when Trubisky comes back. Godwin if you are in a Taco league, should get some run with D Jax out.

Bears will be playing the Rams, with their Qb looking to return.

I think Gabriel could be a good gamble.

They will need to score.

It’s an interesting matchup.

I'm going to say no on Sutton. I understand he is a shiny toy, but his game doesn't pair with Keenum. Keenum likes to target the slot. Sutton will see Sherman and I don't think Keenum will test him.

I want to put out a player nobody is talking about. Jordy Nelson. I think his knee was bothering him and he was finally healthy last week. He is the clear #1. The Raiders were scheming him all over the field. Putting him in motion across the formation and lining him up in the backfield.

He is a favorite of Carr. They will be playing from behind. I think he gets 10+ targets.

Samuels with the Panthers, he has received the most targets last 3-weeks and now they lost Olsen.......

Samuels with the Panthers, he has received the most targets last 3-weeks and now they lost Olsen.......

Winner...winner...i would go with Samuels first.

Have any of you folks looking to play Godwin looked at the weather forecast for Tampa Sunday.? Then the next two weeks vs. the #1 and #2 pass defense. No thank you.

Wasnt Funchess out last two games when he was getting all the targets too?

Winner...winner...i would go with Samuels first.

Have any of you folks looking to play Godwin looked at the weather forecast for Tampa Sunday.? Then the next two weeks vs. the #1 and #2 pass defense. No thank you.

With Newton's shoulder this is very risky.

good point, I have Moore in at flex but several other options... May need to rethink :unsure:

Wasnt Funchess out last two games when he was getting all the targets too?

No he played last week... caught a TD

im fairly certain newtons shoulder has been an issue...and samuel has been very involved the last 3 weeks....plus hes a different kind of guy...he can get alot of short catches and turn them into something...and if he gets by you it will probably be enough that cam doesnt have to be perfect.....and samuel is always a threat to take a carry or two and do something with it