Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

President Trump thinks SNL should be taken to court for defamation.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think SNL is funny either. Haven't watched it since the Adam Sandler/Norm MacDonald/Chris Farley days.

I just think Trump writes the material for the current iteration himself.

He’s a one stop shop for material. I said it on election night, late night talk hosts and snl barely need writers anymore, he will be the endless well to draw from.

The POTUS has an orange spray tan and combover, makes hush money payments to hookers and spends all day having a barely literate Twittergasm against anyone who criticizes him.

Of course SNL picks on Trump. :dunno:

Mad TV > SNL

SCTV > Current SNL - I would rather watch those old reruns with John Candy, Rick Moranis, Martin Short, etc., than anything new SNL is puking out.

I dont think you get the point that if Trump wasnt a gigantic ass dart, that said outlandish and unpresidential sh!t pretty much non-stop, he wouldnt be treated as such. 99% of Trumps criticism and the media frenzy surrounding his presidency is self inflicted. Its not because hes a republican. Its because hes a moron.

It is because he is not a member of the Swamp, an outsider, a threat to the establishment, etc.

It is because he is not a member of the Swamp, an outsider, a threat to the establishment, etc.

I maintain that the combover, spray tan and predilection for hookers and temper tantrums has something to do with it. :dunno:

I maintain that the combover, spray tan and predilection for hookers and temper tantrums has something to do with it. :dunno:

effeminate guys with huge ears, a history of bath house shenanigans, cocaine use and a wife whose built like a man should make for some hilarious fodder too.

They almost seem biased or even selective.

effeminate guys with huge ears, a history of bath house shenanigans, cocaine use and a wife whose built like a man should make for some hilarious fodder too.

They almost seem biased or even selective.

Difference is, Trump is actually a good president.

Difference is, Trump is actually a good president.

If youre into that whole I like my presidents like I like my mob bosses look. Id argue hes the worst president in my lifetime. And thats saying a lot, given Carter, Obama, and Bush 2 were very bad presidents. I did miss Nixon by a year, or he might have won the title.

If youre into that whole I like my presidents like I like my mob bosses look. Id argue hes the worst president in my lifetime. And thats saying a lot, given Carter, Obama, and Bush 2 were very bad presidents. I did miss Nixon by a year, or he might have won the title.

You say he's the worst? I get not liking him, but the Iraq war kinda sticks out when I'm judging that crew. Might want to reevaluate. TDS in the house.

I just think Trump writes the material for the current iteration himself.

I get that, and hence why the link to the article. Vanity Fair is a pretty left leaning mag. For them to say that the Trump era of comedy for SNL is getting boring says something. :dunno:

Or does it? :ninja:

:D

Orange Man Bad!