Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Trump a sho in for Nobel peace prize ?

False, Im being reasonable and logical.

negotiations have been going on for some time, it involved the Us, China and the Korea's.

The South relies on the US for their defenses, we have like 35k troops stationed there. Do you actually think the US is being left in the dark or has no input regarding the situation?

Common sense bro, and real world. You need a dose of it. For some like sniffles, it's too late, they are immune to both.

Find me something that shows the US was at the table.

Thus far Ive seem no indication we were represented. Only the opposes Inhave linked where nothing is mentioned about any US involvement.

See strikes post above. HTH

Find me something that shows the US was at the table.

Thus far Ive seem no indication we were represented. Only the opposes Inhave linked where nothing is mentioned about any US involvement.

see, look at his spelling, he's seizing again. It happen every time the poor lad gets in his defend his own stupidity mode. He just tweaks out...its the most telling sign of his hackness, lieing and idiocy.

see, look at his spelling, he's seizing again. It happen every time the poor lad gets in his defend his own stupidity mode. He just tweaks out...its the most telling sign of his hackness, lieing and idiocy.

Hopefully the med staff at the psych ward was on hand to prevent him from swallowing his tongue.

Poor bot, headed for another thrashing in every category except post count.

Yup!

Okay, I'll try. Read the following article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/17/world/asia/kim-jong-un-north-korea-talks.html

Was the U.S. in the room when NK and SK met? Probably not. But it's clear from the article above that any peace between them is contingent on a deal being made between NK and Trump to disarm NK's nukes. IOW, this NEVER happens but for NK and Trump open up negotiations on disarming NK's nukes.

I can see this. It’s like one domino can’t fall unless the other does.

Why isn't this a headline story on MNS.COM? Hell, I didn't even see it on there. :wacko:

How many sources do you need and what exact sources would appease you? Are you saying you think the US was present in the room during these peace talks with the koreas and theres some cabal conspiracy to hide that?

Im not on one side or the other, im just trying to be fair. Cant credit sally for the potato salad when Tammy and Jennifer made it, ya dig?

One good source would be fine, even MSM like ABC and CBS. Not CNN though.

Seriously, though, if you applauded Obama for getting the Nobel Peace Prize for being black and doing nothing, you MUST applaud Trump. Since Obama did nothing and you applauded him, you're views that Trump did nothing for this also must get your applause. If not, you're simply a f#####g hypocrite.

Of course, I disagree that he didn't do anything. His tough stance with NK almost certainly was a catalyst in this.

More like the Nobel Pee Prize, amirite!? Lulz. :dunno:

Nice.😂

When it comes to diplomacy, you could say he's a regular Wiz.

We're handing these things out based on intentions alone, so, sure... Why not?

:dunno:

What's particularly amazing is we did it without a South Korean Ambassador or a secretary of state!

Poor bot, headed for another thrashing in every category except post count.

You mean by proving my point with links?

Poor Timmy...posts something contrary though what has actually happened.

See strikes post above. HTH

You mean the one where he states we werent in the room?

Why isn't this a headline story on MNS.COM? Hell, I didn't even see it on there. :wacko:

Because nothing has actually happened or been announced.

Try to find a story on there about Awan brothers, Huma Abedin's ties to Muslim Brotherhood, Hillary's agreement to own the DNC, etc....

Censorship at it's best.

It would be pretty amusing to give out a Peace Prize for threatening to bomb someone into oblivion, but it wouldn't be the first time the award didn't make sense (see: Obama, Barack).

It would be pretty amusing to give out a Peace Prize for threatening to bomb someone into oblivion, but it wouldn't be the first time the award didn't make sense (see: Obama, Barack).

peace through strength

Try to find a story on there about Awan brothers, Huma Abedin's ties to Muslim Brotherhood, Hillary's agreement to own the DNC, etc....

Censorship at it's best.

😂😂😂😂You and the Avit bros again.

Face it Stacy, fetch is never going to be a thing.😂

So a guy who has not been confirmed as SOS has been sent to meet? You think this helps you?

:lol:

I'll need a picture of the event before I believe it happened.

I have no ability to connect the dots and I only believe exactly what I am told by my own personal trusted news sources.

NPR will possibly now be removed from my trusted list.

HTH

Now that you pwn bot, what are you going to do with it.

He could change the thread title to....

Trump a sho in for Noble Peace Prize

:banana:

• Like 1

Now that you pwn bot, what are you going to do with it.

by pwn...do you mean provided a link to an article that doesn't claim we were involved in the talks?

Because in his own article...right at the beginning it discusses this Pompeo meeting.

Saying that "a good relationship was formed," Trump added that the direct contact with North Korea — a rare step for the U.S. — was made to work out details of a possible Trump-Kim summit.

I will add...I think its a good thing for some levels to meet...I don't think it should have been with Un right off the bat and I don't like that a non-confirmed man is acting as SOS in this sort of manner. but a meeting to discuss details is what needs to happen rather than Trump's first statements on the topic.

He could change the thread title to....

Trump a sho in for Noble Peace Prize

:banana:

Sounds like a Hawker thread title.

I will add...I think its a good thing for some levels to meet...I don't think it should have been with Un right off the bat and I don't like that a non-confirmed man is acting as SOS in this sort of manner. but a meeting to discuss details is what needs to happen rather than Trump's first statements on the topic.

Let the experts run the country. You stay on the couch watching the View.

by pwn...do you mean provided a link to an article that doesn't claim we were involved in the talks?

Because in his own article...right at the beginning it discusses this Pompeo meeting.

:lol:

Sounds like a Hawker thread title.

True. But Drobs earned it. :clap:

Jennifer Jacobs‏Verified account @JenniferJJacobs

Trump said people don't realize the Korean war has not ended, but South Korea and North Korea "do have my blessing" to discuss how to end it.

12:17 PM - 17 Apr 2018

So I guess they give out the peace prize for giving out blessings?