Sign in to follow this  
Bill E.

Sales calls.

I must have gotten a dozen calls today from sales people or those recordings. It has been so bad over the last few months that I usually do not answer calls if I do not know the caller but have been working with a bunch of people that were supposed to call. I am ready to kill someone. Is it because my number is on my website or has everyone been getting a bunch of these lately?

Get 20 a day. Press 2 to be removed. Have no idea if it works.

You should never respond in any way if it is not a legitimate company. You're just telling them it is a working number and you check it.

I never answer if I don't know who is calling. If I miss a call, so be it.

• Like 1

You should never respond in any way if it is not a legitimate company. You're just telling them it is a working number and you check it.

Sorry to hear that you dont take any calls.

It is tough because I do a lot of my sales over the phone. Thinking about getting an air horn for the live telemarketers. When I do answer I usually just hang up as soon as they start, but like you said by then it is too late,