Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Alejandro Villanueva has top-selling jersey in NFL

You mean the casual viewers who normally dont watch but now will because this stuff is in their Facebook feeds? Its gonna go up, up, up.

Bump hold

You mean the casual viewers who normally don’t watch but now will because this stuff is in their Facebook feeds? It’s gonna go up, up, up.

Good point, probably why ratings didn't go down much last weekend. Now that people who were tuning in ONLY to see what the players would do go back to not watching, we'll get a real sense of ratings and attendance numbers.

I love it when millionaire minority celebs and athletes lecture us on inequality.

I love it when white people lecture black people about what it's really like to be black in America.

I love it when white people lecture black people about what it's really like to be black in America.

Sometimes they lie or exaggerate though, and I correct them.

I love it when white people lecture white people about how blacks feel about being black in America
  • Like 1

Sometimes they lie or exaggerate though, and I correct them.

I totally get it.

For example, my brother went to see American Assassin last week and he was talking about it over dinner on Sunday. I haven't ever read any reviews, read the books, or seen the film obviously...but I have a sense for things, so I went ahead and corrected his lies and exaggerations.

This wasn't a black/white protest, it was a protest of Trump telling the NFL what he thought they should do. They had 2 years to do the black/white thing.

I totally get it.

For example, my brother went to see American Assassin last week and he was talking about it over dinner on Sunday. I haven't ever read any reviews, read the books, or seen the film obviously...but I have a sense for things, so I went ahead and corrected his lies and exaggerations.

Well, things like who's killing who and who gets away with it are easily confirmed. That has nothing to do with living in someone else's skin.

Well, things like who's killing who and who gets away with it are easily confirmed. That has nothing to do with living in someone else's skin.

With any debate in which stats are available, they should be looked at as a key piece of evidence. With Wide Receivers, catches, yards, and TDs are important when arguing who the best is. Those stats would tell you that the best WR in 2016 was either Larry Fitzgerald, TY Hilton, or Jordy Nelson. Does anyone put any of the 3 in their top 3?

Applying the thinking to police killing black people, I understand what the stats say and I consider the stats to be an important piece of evidence in the debate. But I'm not trying to determine if more black or white people get killed by cops. What I'm wanting to know is if black people and white people are equally likely to be killed for the exact same actions. Equal actions deserve equal reactions. If cop #271 would kill a black kid for trying to drive away from a party that had received a noise complaint, cop #271 should also kill a white kid for trying to drive away from a party that received a noise complaint. The "all things being equal" question is the one that I feel needs to be answered. The stats are just a part of getting to that answer.

In this post, I'm not even particularly interested in trying to answer the question. But I'd consider it a big win if we agreed that it was the appropriate question to ask.

How much does he make from jersey sales?

it's just like college

Shhhh! Stop saying that out loud, dumbass!

(smacks RHR upside the head)

Kaepernick, you're right, the system is rigged. Don't vote. It's a waste of time. Make sure all the people who support you know your stance on voting.

The system is rigged, and in the case of a majority of Americans, voting for president is a waste of time.

Im presuming Kaep was registered in San Francisco. Hardly a battleground. Just like most of us. We live in a place that doesnt matter electorally.

With any debate in which stats are available, they should be looked at as a key piece of evidence. With Wide Receivers, catches, yards, and TDs are important when arguing who the best is. Those stats would tell you that the best WR in 2016 was either Larry Fitzgerald, TY Hilton, or Jordy Nelson. Does anyone put any of the 3 in their top 3?

Applying the thinking to police killing black people, I understand what the stats say and I consider the stats to be an important piece of evidence in the debate. But I'm not trying to determine if more black or white people get killed by cops. What I'm wanting to know is if black people and white people are equally likely to be killed for the exact same actions. Equal actions deserve equal reactions. If cop #271 would kill a black kid for trying to drive away from a party that had received a noise complaint, cop #271 should also kill a white kid for trying to drive away from a party that received a noise complaint. The "all things being equal" question is the one that I feel needs to be answered. The stats are just a part of getting to that answer.

In this post, I'm not even particularly interested in trying to answer the question. But I'd consider it a big win if we agreed that it was the appropriate question to ask.

You seem to be a reasonable man cbfalcon

The system is rigged, and in the case of a majority of Americans, voting for president is a waste of time.

Im presuming Kaep was registered in San Francisco. Hardly a battleground. Just like most of us. We live in a place that doesnt matter electorally.

I suppose it really is better when everyone just sits back and lets Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin decide anyway.

vet with 3 tours had to apologize for standing for the anthem :wacko: :blink: :wacko:

what a bizzaro focking world you focking liberals have created.

• Like 1

Lets not forget, some blacks and whites get shot because they deserve it. Now the question is, are there more whites or blacks that are shot that dont deserve it?

I would say that a disproportionate number of blacks get shot because, for whatever reason,they are more likely to be involved in a violent crime. How about we fix that first. Stopping the interactions with police will do way more for reducing people killed than any law enforcement reforms.