Sign in to follow this  
Artista

Donny Trump

Now ole Don is barring Iowa's largest paper from his let's make america 'great' again rally! Freedom of speech issues anyone? :crazy:

im always amazed people still get the bill of rights wrong

No joke. Freedom of the press means they can write whatever they want. It does not mean they get access to whatever they want.

No joke. Freedom of the press means they can write whatever they want. It does not mean they get access to whatever they want.

Thank you!Contrary to 99 percent of Americans concept, there actually is no right to know.the press actually thinks they are entitled To a story. Which they are not. Athletes and others are not required to provide a story to the self entitled focks.

Better still are the folks who believe the founding fathers were omniscient, All knowing, Creators of everything. Did leave the Second Amendment is sacrosanct, who believe that people who came up with that? Thought that Negroes were three fifths of a human being

Well then. So much for the A I got in US history back in 7th grade. :lol: :doh:

Well then. So much for the A I got in US history back in 7th grade. :lol: :doh:

The key to remember is that the bill of rights ONLY applies to government action. If the government is not involved, it by definition does not violate the bill of rights.

The key to remember is that the bill of rights ONLY applies to government action. If the government is not involved, it by definition does not violate the bill of rights.

:cheers:

Now we REALLY have to take Donny Trump seriously! Dennis Rodman just endorsed him! :lol:

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/dennis-rodman-endorses-donald-trump-2016-president-120592.html

Rodman'd make for a fine Vice Presidential running mate, moreso than any of the other GOP candidates running this year. They're all clowns not to be taken seriously. Rodman offers both your black and transgender outreach in one person. Hopefully Trump gives him a look.

i'm really digging d.trump

Now you are sure, but is he really the guy we want heading things up? I think he eventually fades away, but for now he has captured the most powerful component of the public angst, a rather strong distrust and dislike for everything in DC.

If Trump ultimately ensures the GOP is hated enough for the dems to win, and we can get some combination of Alito, Thomas, and Scalia out of the SCOTUS and replace them with people who know the difference between an individual and a corporation, we'll all be better off. Keep making an idiot of yourself, Trump, please.

I was worried the McCain comment would hurt Trump so I'm glad to see the polls still show him with strong support in first place. Front and center for the debate, right where he belongs. Stick around Donald, prove the pundits all wrong.

Trump 24%

Bush 12%

:blink: :wacko:

Oh and he won't fire his aide for the rape comments...

Hate to say it, hate to think it--------but from perusing different forums I wouldn't be surprised if DT not only get the RNC ticket but is the next prez. :shocking:

Rodman'd make for a fine Vice Presidential running mate, moreso than any of the other GOP candidates running this year. They're all clowns not to be taken seriously. Rodman offers both your black and transgender outreach in one person. Hopefully Trump gives him a look.

Don't forget the diplomatic inroads we would have with North Korea!

Don't forget the diplomatic inroads we would have with North Korea!

....and putin' Putin in his place!

Rodman wouldn't be any more of a joke as VP than Trump is for President.

Are you people crazy? If Donald Trump is to pick a running mate, it can only be the one and only, crack smoking, Congressman woman shoving, drinking and driving dance machine, the phenomenal...

Rob "The Walking Bomboclot" Ford. :pointstosky:

Trump 3:16 says that The Donald just whooped the media's ass.

The Donald is going to stomp a mudhole in Hillary's fat ass and walk it dry. Give The Donald a Hell Yeah!!

Trump 3:16 says that The Donald just whooped the media's ass.

The Donald is going to stomp a mudhole in Hillary's fat ass and walk it dry. Give The Donald a Hell Yeah!!

Trumps fat too.

I wonder if Trump should win prez, how much increase in sales for drug relieving migraine or headache symptoms would be? <_<

Website Gawker.com released Trump's cell phone number yesterday. Lol. Karma's truly a , eh Donny?

Website Gawker.com released Trump's cell phone number yesterday. Lol. Karma's truly a ######, eh Donny?

Don't be a fan of Gawker; they are a slimy site. They ran the Hulk Hogan sex video, twice leaked court sealed information from the Hogan trial including his racist rant, took bribes from industry types in a video game scandal, and outed a non celebrity civilian executive of a company just to smear him for possibly being a queer, and spearheaded the campaign to get my buddy Anthony Cumia fired from his radio gig after he was assaulted in Times Square and complained about it.

Gawker is in deep trouble in the court system and will be shut down soon. They are pulling out every stunt in their death throes.

Don't be a fan of Gawker; they are a slimy site. They ran the Hulk Hogan sex video, twice leaked court sealed information from the Hogan trial including his racist rant, took bribes from industry types in a video game scandal, and outed a non celebrity civilian executive of a company just to smear him for possibly being a queer, and spearheaded the campaign to get my buddy Anthony Cumia fired from his radio gig after he was assaulted in Times Square and complained about it.

Gawker is in deep trouble in the court system and will be shut down soon. They are pulling out every stunt in their death throes.

I've never visited Gawker in my life. Not a fan by any stretch. But I LOVE that someone gave Trump a taste of his own medicine. He thought he was so cool giving out Lindsay Graham's number. It's always nice when someone out-ass holes an ass hole.

People that are currently backing Trump are giving a middle finger to Washington and the status quo. People who attack Trump do so because he threatens their big government tax and spend way of life. I think the posts in this thread follow this trend.

People that are currently backing Trump are giving a middle finger to Washington and the status quo. People who attack Trump do so because he threatens their big government tax and spend way of life. I think the posts in this thread follow this trend.

Trust fund babies aren't the republican status quo? Since when?

Im sure the bored fake libertarian loves him.

Middle finger to Washington...not really...he is a focking joke and his supporters are jokes too.

Not shocking you probably like him.

Tax and Spend...yeah, Im sure he would change that..hahaha!!!

What about people like me who hope he stays in the race as long as possible and tears about the Republican Party in the process? Which is what he's currently doing.

Just saw one of my bff's has liked Donny's page on fb. Should I take away the b from the ff now? <_<

Right. It's not because trump is a moronic cartoon character or anything. And if you really think much would change under a trump administration, you're a fool. He would be bought and paid for just like the others.

It's all just rhetoric. The oligarchy doesn't care who wins, they own them all. The entire process is a show.

Website Gawker.com released Trump's cell phone number yesterday. Lol. Karma's truly a ######, eh Donny?

You see what he did? He left a campaign support message as the voicemail.... Brilliant response... Playing chess when the fools are playing checkers

Donald Trump should get a medal for excellence in trolling.

Right. It's not because trump is a moronic cartoon character or anything. And if you really think much would change under a trump administration, you're a fool. He would be bought and paid for just like the others.

It's all just rhetoric. The oligarchy doesn't care who wins, they own them all. The entire process is a show.

:first:

Donald Trump should get a medal for excellence in trolling.

agreed. he should post here

You see what he did? He left a campaign support message as the voicemail.... Brilliant response... Playing chess when the fools are playing checkers

LOLOL Trump is far from intelligent. He may be the dumbest of all the Republican candidates. And he's leading. LOL Tells you how intelligent the members are.

He can use any support message he wants as his outgoing message. Won't make a difference/. Anyone calling the number is doing so to harass him. It won't get him a single vote.

agreed. he should post here

He got into that Twitter flame war with the How I Met Your Mother writer and you would have sworn he was a poster here. Juvenile and amateurish. And he's running for President. :doh:

LOLOL Trump is far from intelligent. He may be the dumbest of all the Republican candidates. And he's leading. LOL Tells you how intelligent the members are.

He can use any support message he wants as his outgoing message. Won't make a difference/. Anyone calling the number is doing so to harass him. It won't get him a single vote.

I think his intelligence is flying above your head... He has managed to grab the entire party by the short and curlys... He had 33-1 odds in vegas when he announced...

I think his intelligence is flying above your head... He has managed to grab the entire party by the short and curlys... He had 33-1 odds in vegas when he announced...

That's the good of it I guess. He is rocking over much of the GOP.

Problem is, he may deliver the White House to the dems.