Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Who's picking up Vick?

Am I the only one who thinks he could be great in this offense? So many playmakers, and he can run. Seems like he doesn't have to do that much to be a borderline top 12 (back end QB1) each week.

I am picking him only becasue the other undefeated team besides me is the guy who lost Big Ben and thats his only QB. And we play against each other next week.

I have Big Ben and no backup

No way I'm picking up Vick he looked terrible. I'm going after Carr or maybe Bradford in my FA

I have Big Ben and no backup

No way I'm picking up Vick he looked terrible. I'm going after Carr or maybe Bradford in my FA

I know that one and only incomplete pass was bad. Lol you will see

Vick is not going to answer the bell , Brown stock is high I have him in a league going to try to trade him .

Vick is not going to answer the bell , Brown stock is high I have him in a league going to try to trade him .

If you can exchange him for a guy like Green or DThimas that would be good.

Vick has admitted twice now in his career he didn't ever try to learn the playbook. With the Falcons and with the Jets. I don't think you can just come in and wing it with your legs when you're 34 and Todd Haleys system takes some serious time to learn. But maybe they just keep it simple with him. But I don't see it

Baltimore Defense blows chunks, anyone following Ravens knows this is their weak link.

With Steelers weapons, can Vick shred them up ?

We use TQBs, so I have Steelers......other option is Eli and I can't bring myself to play him.

Balt 0-3 and this is a must win. I think they throw the kitchen sink at him. I don't necessarily need Balt to win the game, i need a few mistakes from Vick which I am willing to bank on if he is under pressure.

I would go with Eli

They should play Landry Jones. Vick blows. They loose every game with Vick. And will be fun to watch as a Ditchburg hater.

Obviously the more knowledgeable coaching staff doesn't agree with you.

Vick is beyond horrible. Go look at this stats for the past 5 years.

Dude is baaaaaaad.

They should play Landry Jones. Vick blows. They loose every game with Vick. And will be fun to watch as a Ditchburg hater.

Landry is horrible

Have you seen him play

OMG

the steelers offense is going to be very conservative tonight imo. lots of Bell and dink and dunk passes for vick. i think his ceiling is 185 yds passing, 25 yards rushing, 1 TD, 2 INT.

You can dink to Bell and Brown and have them go the distance

Hope I can sale Brown high still .

That's not Vick's fault. Steelers with the shitty conservative game plan, receivers not getting open, and poor pass protection.

Bet next week he starts.

No chance. Scobee lost this game, not Vick. They won't bench him for ruining AB fantasy owners night.

I can admit when I'm wrong. My balt def gamble did not pay off. If they gave points for forcing missed field goals and 4th down conversions, I would be money right now. lol. Those 4th down tries were horrible. Why didnt they give the ball to leveon? I know running it isnt sexy but he was geting chunks of yards all game. He is great at finding the crease and he can dive for 2 yards easy. Watching the steelers blow that was like watching paint dry.

No chance. Scobee lost this game, not Vick. They won't bench him for ruining AB fantasy owners night.

Vick didn't "lose" the game, but he looked horrible and did nothing to win it.

Vick didn't "lose" the game, but he looked horrible and did nothing to win it.

I think he put his team in position to kick 2 FG that would put the game away. Thats doing something to win it for me. I expected nothing more.

I think he put his team in position to kick 2 FG that would put the game away. Thats doing something to win it for me. I expected nothing more.

It was not Vick, it was Bell that put them in position. When your running back rushes for more yards than the QB's passing yards, that's a big statement about the quality of the QB

And Vick blew the 4th down pass to brown in the flat that 99% of the QBs in the league can make

People need to stop making excuses for Vick, he's washed up and The Steelers game plan on how they used him was based on his skill and abilities.

If they had a talented QB like Aaron Rodgers, I'm sure they won't game plan him to dink and dunk every pass

• Like 1

It was not Vick, it was Bell that put them in position. When your running back rushes for more yards than the QB's passing yards, that's a big statement about the quality of the QB

And Vick blew the 4th down pass to brown in the flat that 99% of the QBs in the league can make

People need to stop making excuses for Vick, he's washed up and The Steelers game plan on how they used him was based on his skill and abilities.

If they had a talented QB like Aaron Rodgers, I'm sure they won't game plan him to dink and dunk every pass

He managed the game and they should have won if not for the fluke missed FG. Backup QBs are only asked to be game managers, otherwise they would be starters somewhere else. Vick played well enough to win, it shouldnt have gone to OT.