Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Raven Receivers

Ian Rapoport is reporting 4 small "mini-fractures" for Steve Smiff....presumably out for a while. Campanaro, who showed a little something Thursday night, has been placed on IR. Perriman seems no closer to returning, and even Crockett Gilmore is banged up and missed last week.

Who is Flacco gonna throw it to? They brought in Chris Givens from the Rams, who hasn't done anything since 2012. They have Marlon Brown, who seems like a scrub.

Besides a bump for Forsett, my money is on Kamar Aiken. He had one 90 yard game in week 2 (and a lost fumble), and came in and caught 5 balls for 77 yards and a TD.

Any other thoughts?

Yahoo is reporting that the Ravens acquired Chris Givens from the Rams in exchange for a conditional draft pick.

I read he is week to week on CBS. 4 broken bones in his back.

CBS:

An MRI revealed Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith has four broken bones in his back, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.

Smith is currently being considered day to day with the injury, as it may be an ailment the veteran wideout can play through, depending on his level of pain tolerance.

Smith is undoubtedly one of the toughest players in the NFL, but at 36 years old he may find it difficult to suit up while dealing with such a highly painful injury. Kamar Aiken, Marlon Brown, and new addition Chris Givens are in line to receive additional targets if Smith is forced to miss any time.

There really isn't any other choice than Aiken at this moment , I have next heard or seen any news about Perriman in some time now anyone else have any news about this guy ?

Forsett going to touch the ball 20 times per game and Ravens is going no where this year.....

Yup