Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Should Harry Reid hold a position as powerful as he does?

Should Harry Reid hold a position as powerful as he does?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Harry Reid hold a position as powerful as he does?

Are you seriously too dumb to see the results? :lol: :lol: :lol:

apparently so. Unless you have to vote to see them. I can only see the total number of votes.

You post the yes votes, why are you so hesitant to post the no's? ;dunno:

Halleluia! I figgered er out

The No Votes

Broheim Steamrollers , Strike , NorthernVike , MTSkiBum , Phurfur , Cruzer , jets24 , Mile High Drunk , Birdseed , WahooJim , DankNuggs

:rolleyes:

The No Votes

Broheim Steamrollers , Strike , NorthernVike , MTSkiBum , Phurfur , Cruzer , jets24 , Mile High Drunk , Birdseed , WahooJim , DankNuggs

Cool. Now Newbie can see who voted no and still be a punk. :thumbsup:

Cool. Now Newbie can see who voted no and still be a punk. :thumbsup:

maybe he's waiting for you to vote :dunno:

apparently so. Unless you have to vote to see them. I can only see the total number of votes.

You post the yes votes, why are you so hesitant to post the no's? ;dunno:

I didn't vote either and can see the results.

<-----WINNING!!!!! :headbanger:

I didn't vote either and can see the results.

<-----WINNING!!!!! :headbanger:

We've always known Newbie isn't the sharpest marble in the drawer.

This thread is just further confirmation. :overhead:

Which of the No votes are from an alias of mine?

I don't know, dumbass, that's why it's called an alias :doh:

The No Votes

LOLololololol

It is kinda funny you are the only poster too dumb to figure out how to see those names on your own. :doh: :lol: :banana:

I think you're seriously overestimating the time I spent trying to figure it out. I clicked on 'show results' and it just gave the totals. Didn't really drill any farther. I was just trying to see if you'd post the names of the people who think like you. And I could have guessed most of them. ROFL

I think you're seriously overestimating the time I spent trying to figure it out.

It's the fact you couldn't figure it out is what's funny. Just because you knew you were too dumb and threw in the towel early isn't helping your case. :doh:

It's the fact you couldn't figure it out is what's funny. Just because you knew you were too dumb and threw in the towel early isn't helping your case. :doh:

I figured it out immediately, simpleton. I just refuse to vote in your silly poll. I'd much rather point out the irony of you starting a thread about Reid in the first place. Bwahahahaha You lying welching scumbag. :lol:

I figured it out immediately, simpleton. I just refuse to vote in your silly poll.

You didn't have to vote to see the results, as GoColts pointed out. :doh:

You aren't having a good thread here, you should stay in your "God" thread..........oh wait, that isn't going so well for you either. Mebbe you should just warm up the TV dinner and slink back to the one bedroom in your lonely apartment, Mr. Perfect Life. :wave:

You didn't have to vote to see the results, as GoColts pointed out. :doh:

You aren't having a good thread here, you should stay in your "God" thread..........oh wait, that isn't going so well for you either. Mebbe you should just warm up the TV dinner and slink back to the one bedroom in your lonely apartment, Mr. Perfect Life. :wave:

And this is going well for you? You get blasted for being a welching lying scumbag. Then it's pointed out a dozen times that you don't even understand the simple political process and why the simple is, yes, of course Reid should hold his position. And to throw salt in the wound, you're losing the very poll you started. Even with all the Fox News worshippers around here, you can't get enough people on your side to have the poll go the way you had hoped. You should have deleted this long ago.

As for my God thread, it's doing exactly what I intended it to. You make a claim that over 90% of Americans believe in God. Believers are currently at 42% of those who voted. Can't even get to 50%. LOL Bad day for you all around, slim. :music_guitarred:

And this is going well for you? You get blasted for being a welching lying scumbag.

Um, I said in the OP morons like you would obsess over that. I was right.

Then it's pointed out a dozen times that you don't even understand the simple political process and why the simple is, yes, of course Reid should hold his position.

I never said he shouldn't hold the position he holds. Another red herring fayle on your part.

And to throw salt in the wound, you're losing the very poll you started. Even with all the Fox News worshippers around here, you can't get enough people on your side to have the poll go the way you had hoped. You should have deleted this long ago.

What is "my side"? You are clueless, as always, as to the reason I started this thread.

As for my God thread, it's doing exactly what I intended it to. You make a claim that over 90% of Americans believe in God. Believers are currently at 42% of those who voted. Can't even get to 50%. LOL Bad day for you all around, slim. :music_guitarred:

Yep, your "scientific poll" of Geeks has believers at 42%, atheists at 20%. My "claim" that 90% of Americans believe in God is supported by many scientific, respected polling organizations. I linked to Gallup in your failed thread.

:wave:

42% is actually much more accurate than 90%+. That's why I started that poll. I knew exactly how it was going to go. Winning.

Nice attempt to save Newbie's bacon. :thumbsup:

I'll take that as a no. :lol:

:lol:

Page after hilarious page of RP being called out for being a welching, lying scumbag. ROFL. This might be my favorite thread ever!!!

Page after hilarious page of RP being called out for being a welching, lying scumbag. ROFL. This might be my favorite thread ever!!!

Better copy it then, I'm sure it will get recliner peenied soon.

You like how I predicted your obsession in my OP? :lol:

You like how I predicted your obsession in my OP? :lol:

You call that a prediction?? LOLOL

It's like Gutterboy starting a thread about height and "predicting" someone would make fun of him for being short. Not much of a prediction, Welchy. Harry Reid is the reason everyone knows what a lying pussie you are. That prediction was a given.

You call that a prediction?? LOLOL

It's like me starting a thread about my perfect life, with a hot wife, hot tub, and awesome house and how you all envy me, only to have you guys call me out for it all being a 9 month lie. She actually kicked my loser ass out of the house and I'm all by myself in a 1 bedroom apartment.

Fixed

This thread isn't going anywhere, Sport. :thumbsup:

Promise?

:doublethumbsup:

:banana:

I'll be doing my part, working to help either John Brunner, Todd Akin or Sarah Steelman over Claire McCaskill.

What's funny in Missouri is our GOP ticket could very easily consist of Romney, Brunner for Senate and Dave Spence for Governor. We all know Romney's worth, Brunner nade his fortune off the Germ-X hand sanitizer and Spence took over a prescritpion bottle company years ago and turned it into a multi-million dollar business.

Yeah, our candidates are going to relate to the common working folk :headbanger: :overhead: :ninja: