Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

A person in London gets stabbed every 52 seconds

My Grandfather has a heart of a lion, the eyes of an eagle

....and a lifetime ban at the zoo.

I took the shell off my racing snail the other day, hoping it would make him faster.

If anything, it just made him more sluggish.

I wonder what religion the stabby ones are?

One of the peaceful ones for sure.

Wiffle = Giants fan.

Wiff start the thread and his other 5 personalities posted the first 5 replies.

Dude is certified.

I was thinking the same thing. Who makes 5 posts in their own thread before anyone else has even replied? Looney.

I thought the elimination of guns ended all violent crime. :dunno:

Despite Britain having what the BBC boasts are “some of the toughest gun laws in the world”, with law-abiding citizens barred from carrying firearms or any other articles for self-defence in England, Scotland, and Wales — even pepper spray is prohibited — gun crime surged 11 per cent in the last year, with experts warning illegal weapons are “easy” to buy from a black market.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/08/12/gun-free-manchester-caribbean-carnival/

The United Kingdom’s surge of the previously unheard of phenomenon of acid attacks has seen an average of 15 a week over the past three years, with the vast majority taking place in the crime-struck capital, London.

There were 2,602 acid attacks in Britain between January 2015 and May 2018, the equivalent of 15 a week, according to government figures accessed by The Mirror newspaper.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/08/13/britain-suffers-15-acid-attacks-a-week-with-three-quarters-taking-place-in-london/

Despite Britain having what the BBC boasts are “some of the toughest gun laws in the world”, with law-abiding citizens barred from carrying firearms or any other articles for self-defence in England, Scotland, and Wales — even pepper spray is prohibited — gun crime surged 11 per cent in the last year, with experts warning illegal weapons are “easy” to buy from a black market.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/08/12/gun-free-manchester-caribbean-carnival/

What does an 11% rise mean in total numbers? I read the article but didn't see it. Was it like, 9 to 10 or 90,000 to 100,000? There's a big difference and I'm sure the reason they went with % was because it wasn't 90,000 to 100,000.

Sheesh, starts off as a dumbass joke thread and you guys can't help turn it I to a peeing match.

This.

Seems the girls all got their say lol.

They're like parrots

I know. People commenting on a message board. Stupid.

Britain refuses to track/publicize the religion/ethnicity of criminals but if you tune in to independent journalists, they have noticed an unsurprising pattern in the names of the criminals.

I was thinking the same thing. Who makes 5 posts in their own thread before anyone else has even replied? Looney.

I didnt even notice that. :wall: