Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Carrier to keep 1000 jobs in Indiana

Awww...someone is still obsessed with me.

Maybe you should share your confidence on Trump saving Carrier jobs with their workers. They don't seem to agree with you.

http://www.npr.org/2017/06/23/534143149/carrier-steelworker-responds-to-movement-of-jobs-to-mexico

Nah, we're still on the story you misrepresented. Another dopey leftist misled by the media.

Nah, we're still on the story you misrepresented. Another dopey leftist misled by the media.

"Leftist" :lol: :lol:

"Leftist" :lol: :lol:

No? You don't seem to be able to find muchbto comment on when it comes to leftist lies and f-ups. Seem a bit one -sided. Own it chump. It's what you are. You're in good company, many hacks to hang with.

No? You don't seem to be able to find muchbto comment on when it comes to leftist lies and f-ups. Seem a bit one -sided. Own it chump. It's what you are. You're in good company, many hacks to hang with.

Really?

So I didn't provide the Crowdstrike info?

I didn't call out Kathy Griffin for her BS?

I didn't rail against Hillary all election, even after Bernie Sanders was out?

Might wanna quit while your behind on that one

Really?

That's not much, just like I said.

Really?

Welcome to RP logic. And we'll...board logic lately. If you oppose Trump you are a lefty. If you defend anything from Obama...you are a lefty.

That's not much, just like I said.

Man. Must be a sad life getting b!tchslapped again and again by me.

If you think I'm a leftist, you're dumber than everyone here already thinks you are.

Take another week of banishment. You need it

Man. Must be a sad life getting b!tchslapped again and again by me.

If you think I'm a leftist, you're dumber than everyone here already thinks you are.

Take another week of banishment. You need it

I wasn't banished. Why do you continue to say that? Just saying stuff I guess. Oh well.

List for me the presidents we have elected by popular vote.

What's next? RPI? BCS ratings? AP poll?

not saying those 3 million more votes should have made her the president. Just bringing you a little bit back to Earth. 39 States. LOL more people in this country wanted Hillary as their president than wanted Trump. 3 million more. Not a few thousand. So don't get too excited or think you're impressing anyone by saying 39 States.

I wasn't banished. Why do you continue to say that? Just saying stuff I guess. Oh well.

what? You don't like when people just say stuff? LOL. That's gold

not saying those 3 million more votes should have made her the president. Just bringing you a little bit back to Earth. 39 States. LOL more people in this country wanted Hillary as their president than wanted Trump. 3 million more. Not a few thousand. So don't get too excited or think you're impressing anyone by saying 39 States.

I'm impressed by the way we actually vote not the way we don't vote. I'm impressed of the way the map looks county to County for Trump voters not the handful of populous counties that went left.

what? You don't like when people just say stuff? LOL. That's gold

Tell us about your trip to Punta Cana. Sounds interesting

Tell us about your trip to Punta Cana. Sounds interesting

tell me about how you're afraid there may be trace elements of pee pee between your wife's legs so you only do missionary.

tell me about how you're afraid there may be trace elements of pee pee between your wife's legs so you only do missionary.

I'm not and I don't. Now your turn, tell us about Punta Cana.

I'm not and I don't. Now your turn, tell us about Punta Cana.

bwahaha. Changing your tune now.

You think she even lets him be on top? Haha.

I'm impressed by the way we actually vote not the way we don't vote. I'm impressed of the way the map looks county to County for Trump voters not the handful of populous counties that went left.

Yeah, sweeping trailer park land as a republican sure is impressive. Seeing as how every republican in the last forever has done so.

You could nominate a ham sandwich and it would sweep rural America.

Yeah, sweeping trailer park land as a republican sure is impressive. Seeing as how every republican in the last forever has done so.

You could nominate a ham sandwich and it would sweep rural America.

And you could nominate a bag of chips and a grape soda and win the inner city. As if the democrats are offering up anyone worthwhile. That 30 year old kid they tried in Georgia is proof of that. Pajama boy.

And you could nominate a bag of chips and a grape soda and win the inner city. As if the democrats are offering up anyone worthwhile. That 30 year old kid they tried in Georgia is proof of that. Pajama boy.

Yes, you are right.

I think I've been pretty well on record that both parties are sh!t. Neither gives a Fock about serving their constituents.

It's time we stop paying attention to this circus and demand real change.

I thought Trump was real change? Someone role me he was going to nominate a bunch of Washington outsiders, not the same old Wall Street cronies and Ivy League grads from the last few administrations. :dunno:

Samsung investing 380 Billion in a plant in South Carolina creating 950 jobs. Winning. What did Obama say about manufacturing jobs not coming back? Something about a magic wand? Wrong, again.

DOTARD! :mad:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2018/01/10/carrier-plant-lay-off-215-workers-thursday/1022504001/

Indiana Carrier plant to lay off 215 workers on Thursday
INDIANAPOLIS — Carrier has announced 215 workers will lose their jobs at its Indianapolis heating and air conditioning plant this week, the last of about 600 previously announced layoffs.
To register their displeasure, many of the workers will gather at an Indianapolis bar Wednesday night to call on President Trump to stop manufacturing jobs from leaving the United States.
The workers' last day is Thursday. In July, Carrier laid off 340 workers at the plant.
Carrier announced plans in 2016 to move all of its Indianapolis operations to Monterrey, Mexico, and close the factory. The pending layoffs became a flashpoint during the presidential election when Carrier's parent company United Technologies announced it would cut 2,100 jobs in Indiana. Trump slammed the decision on the campaign trail and threatened to "tax the hell" out of Carrier's products.

DOTARD! :mad:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2018/01/10/carrier-plant-lay-off-215-workers-thursday/1022504001/

Indiana Carrier plant to lay off 215 workers on Thursday
INDIANAPOLIS — Carrier has announced 215 workers will lose their jobs at its Indianapolis heating and air conditioning plant this week, the last of about 600 previously announced layoffs.
To register their displeasure, many of the workers will gather at an Indianapolis bar Wednesday night to call on President Trump to stop manufacturing jobs from leaving the United States.
The workers' last day is Thursday. In July, Carrier laid off 340 workers at the plant.
Carrier announced plans in 2016 to move all of its Indianapolis operations to Monterrey, Mexico, and close the factory. The pending layoffs became a flashpoint during the presidential election when Carrier's parent company United Technologies announced it would cut 2,100 jobs in Indiana. Trump slammed the decision on the campaign trail and threatened to "tax the hell" out of Carrier's products.

Stopped reading at Indiana.

They (as well as other states) need to fix themselves so workers actually want to move there for the jobs.

You mean Trumps strategy of individually calling out companies for offshoring while his own businesses benefit from cheap foreign labor isnt working? :o