Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

...and the Clownshow admits that there are no tapes

So only the Trump lawyer going saying he is and isn't under investigation? Can't even muster up 4 anonymous sources?

:o

thus confirming lonely troll status

Wow he just keeps digging himself a deeper and deeper grave. He had that nitwit from Fox and Friends talk to him about the bogus tapes. And he bragged that he got Comey to tell the truth by lying about the tapes. The problem with that? Comey said some pretty damning things about Trump including Trump trying to interfere with the investigation repeatedly. Then today, Trump said that Comey told the truth because Trump lied about the tapes. So now you have Trump saying Comey is telling the truth and Comey saying Trump interfered in the investigation. Trump has nowhere to go with that.

Wow he just keeps digging himself a deeper and deeper grave. He had that nitwit from Fox and Friends talk to him about the bogus tapes. And he bragged that he got Comey to tell the truth by lying about the tapes. The problem with that? Comey said some pretty damning things about Trump including Trump trying to interfere with the investigation repeatedly. Then today, Trump said that Comey told the truth because Trump lied about the tapes. So now you have Trump saying Comey is telling the truth and Comey saying Trump interfered in the investigation. Trump has nowhere to go with that.

:lol:

I must have missed where Trump said or specifically claimed he had tapes. Wasn't his quote he better hope there are not tapes?

• Like 1

I must have missed where Trump said or specifically claimed he had tapes. Wasn't his quote he better hope there are not tapes?

Yes and then kept inferring he may have them.

He tried intimidating Comey and it didn't work.

Yes and then kept inferring he may have them.

He tried intimidating Comey and it didn't work.

Yep..just had him scurrying to leak info. Uhh....yeah...he wasn't intimidated...sure.

This whole he-said/she-said Russian conspiracy story has played itself out. There isn't a shred of proof, and the American people are sick of it.

Can 't we just get back to the Trump is a potty mouthed meanie narrative?

This whole he-said/she-said Russian conspiracy story has played itself out. There isn't a shred of proof, and the American people are sick of it.

NO!! We want them to keep pounding this rock. They have hooked their entire 2020 wagon to this idea that trump cheated.

We now of course know obama knew about it and did nothing but say "Stop it Putin you poopy head" ...but no..when this ship sails the dems have even less than they have now...which is almost zero.

not a shred of proof, huh? When did you speak to Mueller? Or did Fox News tell you that there's no evidence? LOL

Yep..just had him scurrying to leak info. Uhh....yeah...he wasn't intimidated...sure.

Intimidated would mean he would withhold stuff.

He called Trumps bluff...

Actually it hasn't.there are still

Plenty of fools who won't even admit Russia was involved.

And those expected by proof of things in public during an ongoing investigation are hilarious. That's not how it works.

NO!! We want them to keep pounding this rock. They have hooked their entire 2020 wagon to this idea that trump cheated.

We now of course know obama knew about it and did nothing but say "Stop it Putin you poopy head" ...but no..when this ship sails the dems have even less than they have now...which is almost zero.

Not quite what Obama did either.

Also...he tried to not have an effect in the election by doing things behind the scenes and after the election. Despite the idiotic claims of the far right of this deep state conspiracy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/obama-putin-election-hacking/?utm_term=.e952dd45feda

I'm 100% positive you all won't read this.

Intimidated would mean he would withhold stuff.

He called Trumps bluff...

LMAO...called his bluff by admitting he was a leaker? Haha....bold move.

LMAO...called his bluff by admitting he was a leaker? Haha....bold move.

You stick with that lame spin for a narrative like a good little minion.

Not quite what Obama did either.

Also...he tried to not have an effect in the election by doing things behind the scenes and after the election. Despite the idiotic claims of the far right of this deep state conspiracy.https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/obama-putin-election-hacking/?utm_term=.e952dd45feda

I'm 100% positive you all won't read this.

LOL...obama literally said he called him and said "Knock it off". Wooooo.....that'll show him. They thought about retaliation but were too big of poosays.

Then they tightened up polling places. Whatever that means.

You stick with that lame spin for a narrative like a good little minion.

Oh sweetheart..and you stick with your sheeplike Rachel maddow opinion that obama was tough in this situation. Like yourself I'm sure it's hard to find situations where you were tough...keep grasping.

LOL...obama literally said he called him and said "Knock it off". Wooooo.....that'll show him. They thought about retaliation but were too big of poosays.

Then they tightened up polling places. Whatever that means.

Didn't read it I see.

Also hilarious that this turns into whining about Obama.

Meanwhile our current president has spent zero time and energy to understand what Russia did. Never asked Comey about it...hasn't dealt with it with any advisors. Simply doesn't care about what happened or how to prevent it from happening again.

Do you think that is responsible behavior from our President?

Didn't read it I see.

Also hilarious that this turns into whining about Obama.

Meanwhile our current president has spent zero time and energy to understand what Russia did. Never asked Comey about it...hasn't dealt with it with any advisors. Simply doesn't care about what happened or how to prevent it from happening again.

Do you think that is responsible behavior from our President?

Umm....we are in this situation with Russia because obama didn't handle it. I mean I know you want to shirk anything bad about obama and hide behind "Well he's not president today".

Haha..so now it's Trumps fault he hasn't dealt with it? But obama gets a pass from dealing with it.

My god you are delusional.

Umm....we are in this situation with Russia because obama didn't handle it. I mean I know you want to shirk anything bad about obama and hide behind "Well he's not president today".

Haha..so now it's Trumps fault he hasn't dealt with it? But obama gets a pass from dealing with it.

Trump would stop being such a little egomaniac and just admit what every single intelligent person in this country knows, maybe he can get to work in trying to prevent it from happening next time. But he's too worried about himself and that someone might think he didn't earn the election to actually address the problem. And you have Trump's dikk so far down your throat that you can't admit that that's a problem.

Trump would stop being such a little ###### egomaniac and just admit what every single intelligent person in this country knows, maybe he can get to work in trying to prevent it from happening next time. But he's too ###### worried about himself and that someone might think he didn't earn the election to actually address the problem. And you have Trump's dikk so far down your throat that you can't admit that that's a problem.

And you have obamas so far up your ass you can't even place the blame on him...when he did NOTHING after he found out about Russian meddling. Somehow trump is supposed to have this fixed.

But like most things...NOW you want certain problems addressed you ignored under obama. Quite the theme.

Obama recognized the issue...issued sanctions...kicked them out of a few embassy houses and took some other measures (again...try reading the linked article or any number of articles about that)

Did he do enough? No...of course had he done more while it was going on you jackasses would have whined that he was trying to rig the election.

My point was that our current President has not even asked about it from those who are tasked with dealing with it. Congress is taking measures that safeguard from Trump easing sanctions.

But he hasn't even tried to understand any of it.

That is in him...nobody else to blame for his staggering incompetence on this issue right now.

But go ahead...blame Obama anyway.

Focking dumbass.

And you have obamas so far up your ass you can't even place the blame on him...when he did NOTHING after he found out about Russian meddling. Somehow trump is supposed to have this fixed.

But like most things...NOW you want certain problems addressed you ignored under obama. Quite the theme.

Your all caps nothing is factually incorrect.

He didn't ignore it...you are again full of complete .

Obama recognized the issue...issued sanctions...kicked them out of a few embassy houses and took some other measures (again...try reading the linked article or any number of articles about that)

Did he do enough? No...of course had he done more while it was going on you jackasses would have whined that he was trying to rig the election.

My point was that our current President has not even asked about it from those who are tasked with dealing with it. Congress is taking measures that safeguard from Trump easing sanctions.

But he hasn't even tried to understand any of it.

That is in him...nobody else to blame for his staggering incompetence on this issue right now.

But go ahead...blame Obama anyway.

Focking dumbass.

Haha...oooooohh...kicked some non essential Russians out. Do you forget Putin laughing at him over it?

Love how you act like he did something...yet lost the election months later because of the meddling. Yeah...he did a bang up job bro.

Fuckin clown.

Your all caps nothing is factually incorrect.

He didn't ignore it...you are again full of complete ######.

Nope wrong again. Like taxes, ISIS, costs of healthcare, debt.....NOW you are concerned.

Jesus....go stand next to the tree...I'll get the rope again SMH.

Loretta Lynch is now being investigated Trump made sure Comey told the truth and now look at this. Here we go!

Loretta Lynch is now being investigated Trump made sure Comey told the truth and now look at this. Here we go!

Oh bored libs don't care about that.

Where's that thread they started about making sure THAT gets investigated? I'm sure it's there.

Oh bored libs don't care about that.

Where's that thread they started about making sure THAT gets investigated? I'm sure it's there.

It truly will be a sad day in American history when the attorney general, of the self described "most transparent admin in history" stands in front of her country and pleads the fifth. A perfect summation of the failed Obama presidency.

fixed? I would just like the focking ass hole to admit it happened.

Ok fine...why are you more concerned about him admitting it than upset how obama handled it?

Trump has said it happened. You're an idiot.

Ok fine...why are you more concerned about him admitting it than upset how obama handled it?

its 2017. Trump is president. I spoke more about the 2017 NBA finals this month than I did the 2016 finals. At some point, all you pussies who wanted this guy as your president so badly, are going to have to admit that he is now in fact the president. Hillary never was, and Obama no longer is. All your excuses have gone bye bye

Trump has said it happened. You're an idiot.

rofl. The wordplay kvnt is at it again. Yes, he said it could be China or some 400 lb guy laying in a bed somewhere.

rofl. The wordplay kvnt is at it again. Yes, he said it could be China or some 400 lb guy laying in a bed somewhere.

No, he has subsequently said Russia did it. Idiot stands.

link?

It's an old, established fact. Look it up yourself.

its 2017. Trump is president. I spoke more about the 2017 NBA finals this month than I did the 2016 finals. At some point, all you pussies who wanted this guy as your president so badly, are going to have to admit that he is now in fact the president. Hillary never was, and Obama no longer is. All your excuses have gone bye bye

Nice try.

The events of the 2016 finals certainly impact the 2017 finals. Don't go all edjr on me with terrible sports references. ;)

Yes he is the president thank god. Hopefully he can clean up all these messes obama left you don't want to talk about and hide behind "Well he's not president now sooooo"

It's an old, established fact. Look it up yourself.

rofl. That's what I thought

Haha...oooooohh...kicked some non essential Russians out. Do you forget Putin laughing at him over it?

Love how you act like he did something...yet lost the election months later because of the meddling. Yeah...he did a bang up job bro.

Fuckin clown.

You continue to prove you didn't read the article posted. Your own ignorance isn't a very good defense of Russia or Trumps actions since taking office.

Nope wrong again. Like taxes, ISIS, costs of healthcare, debt.....NOW you are concerned.

Jesus....go stand next to the tree...I'll get the rope again SMH.

You continue to say things that just aren't true...then claim you are tying me to a tree...are you clinically insane?