• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,495 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:52 PM

It looks like this:   I made a post of it here (and reported myself so this is my second post on the topic). I'm noticing I'm also not getting the emoticon options to show up as usual. http://www.fftodayfo...61#entry6040568 You can see here what it looks like in action since (it appears to me that) RaiderHater and Filthy Fernandez are dealing with it as well. http://www.fftodayfo...c=470148&page=4

Using that "who's been irritating me less" criteria seven months in.... still not Trump and his fans. I grew up with these people. I understand them. They actually seem normal, surprising as it may seem to you. These liberals on the other hand: cop bashing, white shaming, trannie loving, kneeling during the national anthem. Fock them. They're the ones that really freak me out and it's not even close to being close. ~me

#2 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 32,495 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:55 PM

It looks like this:  I made a post of it here (and reported myself so this is my second post on the topic). I'm noticing I'm also not getting the emoticon options to show up as usual. http://www.fftodayfo...61#entry6040568You can see here what it looks like in action since (it appears to me that) RaiderHater and Filthy Fernandez are dealing with it as well.http://www.fftodayfo...0148&page=4

Here I am quoting the above text. Note the  

Also, I have spaces all throughout that post, it's not jumbled together in a wall of text like that.

Using that "who's been irritating me less" criteria seven months in.... still not Trump and his fans. I grew up with these people. I understand them. They actually seem normal, surprising as it may seem to you. These liberals on the other hand: cop bashing, white shaming, trannie loving, kneeling during the national anthem. Fock them. They're the ones that really freak me out and it's not even close to being close. ~me

#3 Mike FF Today

Mike FF Today

Administrator

• Admin
  • 11,327 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:24 AM

This is definitely a glitch we'll need to investigate. I'll report here with updates on the fix.

Follow me to the best fantasy draft program in the business.

Like FFToday on Facebook | Follow FFToday on Twitter

#4 jgcrawfish

jgcrawfish

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,689 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:42 AM

Am I the only one seeing some of the functionality of the site impaired? I think the infamous FFToday hamster needs his multivitamin or something...

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

#5 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,233 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:37 AM

Its tu problemo.

#6 Challenger

Challenger

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:00 AM

Anyone know and can pm the admin? It's getting a bit annoying now.

#7 IMMensaMind

IMMensaMind

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,639 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:13 AM

Its tu problemo.

No it isn't. It's on my iPad as well. Weird quote malfunction - not quoting the poster; only generic - and notifications are no longer on a dropdown menu, and take you to a settings page, and have to be manually deleted.

#8 jgcrawfish

jgcrawfish

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,689 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:04 PM

Full reply options aren't available...can't multi quote, text options all gone and no emogees?!!?! No es mi problema, is el problema de Miguel...

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

#9 montana

montana

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:15 PM

No bueno

#10 montana

montana

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,559 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:16 PM

...and here I thought it was a new nickname like GFIAFP

#11 Jarvis Basnight

Jarvis Basnight

FF Geek

• Members
  • 8,720 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:16 PM

Thought this was a Doug Martin thread and got excited for a minute.
Charles Woodson - Heisman Trophy+National Championship+DPOY+Super Bowl+Philanthropist=Winning at Life!

#12 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,245 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:01 PM

:(

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#13 Mike FF Today

Mike FF Today

Administrator

• Admin
  • 11,327 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:22 AM

...and here I thought it was a new nickname like GFIAFP

Testing out the quoting glitch. Seems to be fixed now. Smiley's too.  :thumbsup: 

#14 Mike FF Today

Mike FF Today

Administrator

• Admin
  • 11,327 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:25 AM

Guys,

Still need to do some more testing, but I think the issues with the display for non-mobile environmets (quoting, icons, navigating etc) should be fixed.

MK

#15 Bassedype

Bassedype

FF Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:38 PM

/nod Simon. But when u change it to the other types it still doesnt look like what his is doing lol.