Sign in to follow this  
phillygrrl08

++ Update: Zeke looking at suspension - 6 Games

True, but it doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Doesn't mean you're right either

No

No

So you don't agree that where there is smoke there is fire in the case of Elliot?

Chris Carter says suspension coming down this week.

The recent news doesn't make it sound good. Seems the NFL's investigation may have found something out.

All of this domestic abuse, reckless driving, exposing a womans privates in public, and bar fighting may seem bad, but have you guys heard that Odell Beckham had a tussle with a kicking net? THAT's the big story.

• Like 1

If what Cris Carter said is true, I can see a LOT of games. Anywhere from 8 to the full season. If Elliott was the aggressor in the violence, plus possibly destroying evidence, I see no way Goodell doesn't suspend him for a very long time.

Well, I agree with the innocent until proven guilty, but hell, so did Al Capone. Unfortunately for him he overlooked his taxes.

But all Im saying is where there is smoke there may be fire. And with this guy, its all around him these days.

It doesn't stop with this dude. He is in deep poop and probably always will be.

I'm laughing. How do you prove destroyed evidence?? Or is it just more assumption from the NFL? I mean the affidavit has so many facts pointing to his ex gf being full of shish. So what did the NFL's "Super Detectives" find out that the others didn't??

I'm laughing. How do you prove destroyed evidence?? Or is it just more assumption from the NFL? I mean the affidavit has so many facts pointing to his ex gf being full of shish. So what did the NFL's "Super Detectives" find out that the others didn't??

Like I said earlier. the NFL does not care about being right. This is being done to keep them in the news.

NFL aside, if the police found out she lied, she should be in prison. There has got to be some precedence for this if infact she she lied. Destroying evidence is a real thing though.

Goodell is an expert on destroying evidence

Consider the source, a known drunk and cokehead

I believe the police, regardless of what Goodell says

Consider the source, a known drunk and cokehead

I believe the police, regardless of what Goodell says

Lots of guys get suspended without the police making an arrest. Josh Brown recently.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets suspended but I have seen nothing to make me believe he's guilty of what they are investigating and a good bit of evidence to the contrary

Well if it's a Tom brady suspension type deal he won't miss a game this season. He will lawyer up and delay.

Well if it's a Tom brady suspension type deal he won't miss a game this season. He will lawyer up and delay.

is it truly worth it for a 1 game suspension?

NFL aside, if the police found out she lied, she should be in prison. There has got to be some precedence for this if infact she she lied. Destroying evidence is a real thing though.

Like Hillary and bunch of others ?

I'm pretty sure Jerry Jones will think so

If he's innocent I'd guess.

As has been pointed out to you before,

<<<<<<<<<< THE GEEK CLUB is THATAWAY <<<<<<<<<<<<<

• Like 1

Yes. And her husband as well under oath. "I did not have sex with that woman." Hillary should just be put to sleep.

If its only 1 game he should take it for game 1 and let it all go away. Delaying it just keeps it topical for a long time.

hahaha. move along?

That's what I said. Move it to another thread or forum. Pretty simple.

I enjoy a good political debate but the problem with doing it here is that it overtakes the thread and makes it harder to read about the actual topic.

• Like 2

That's what I said. Move it to another thread or forum. Pretty simple.

I enjoy a good political debate but the problem with doing it here is that it overtakes the thread and makes it harder to read about the actual topic.

You are blowing this out of context. A few words of comparison to other things in life is not going off topic. Anyway, time for you to move along now.

You are blowing this out of context. A few words of comparison to other things in life is not going off topic. Anyway, time for you to move along now.

Nope. Not blowing it out of context at all. I've seen it happen a lot. Once a few political comments get posted eventually it overtakes the thread. I know it's usually in good fun but at some point some one takes it serious so it's just best to avoid it. It doesn't add any value to the thread. No need to get defensive, just trying to avoid a mess.

• Like 1

Nope. Not blowing it out of context at all. I've seen it happen a lot. Once a few political comments get posted eventually it overtakes the thread. I know it's usually in good fun but at some point some one takes it serious so it's just best to avoid it. It doesn't add any value to the thread. No need to get defensive, just trying to avoid a mess.

What about people policing the thread. Seems to add a bunch of off topic posts. Take it easy man. Let it go. No one is dicussing Obamas massive influence on racism in this country.

Go Bears! And what will happen to Elliot. I think he should just accept a suspension and get past all this negative talk that follows him and will continue to follow him.

What about people policing the thread. Seems to add a bunch of off topic posts. Take it easy man. Let it go. No one is dicussing Obamas massive influence on racism in this country.

Go Bears! And what will happen to Elliot. I think he should just accept a suspension and get past all this negative talk that follows him and will continue to follow him.

I'm not that worked up about. I was policing the thread a little in order to keep it going. I've already seen a couple threads on other sites get closed due to political posts. Most of the problem threads involved Kaepernick, the Elliott threads have been getting pretty heated as well.

I wish I knew what was going to happen to Elliott. It seems they have the info they were looking for so it's just a matter of them determining the suspension length and announcing it. Originally I was thinking 1-2 games but after the recent news I'm thinking 4 games. I wouldn't be surprised it he appeals it and Jerry goes nuts trying to deny it all and cover things up.

If it's 1-2 games I'm keeping him as the 3rd player overall. If it's 4 games then I'm dropping him a couple spots.

your points are valid. keep it up man

im more worried about elliot not being in such a good situation in dallas. obviously same role, but how can everything go so perfectly this year as last for him? i would rather have gordon at 6 or 7, than elliot at 3.

your points are valid. keep it up man

im more worried about elliot not being in such a good situation in dallas. obviously same role, but how can everything go so perfectly this year as last for him? i would rather have gordon at 6 or 7, than elliot at 3.

Elliott's talent seems to be superior than most RBs in the league but do we think that because of the team he was on last year? I honestly think he's just that good. I don't think he's going have the same season as last year running the ball but I do expect him to be used in the passing game more which should even things out. I know his OL isn't as good and teams will be more focuses on stopping him I know that the Cowboys are give him tons of touches and that's important.

Yes. And her husband as well under oath. "I did not have sex with that woman." Hillary should just be put to sleep.

Trump is another one, string him up! Might be difficult to pick which politicians to save out of the whole lot.

Besides Obama. Keep him.

Trump is another one, string him up! Might be difficult to pick which politicians to save out of the whole lot.

Besides Obama. Keep him.

Obama is the worst of them all creating racial divide that wont ever resolve.

But I think elliot not match what he did his rookie year. im guessing he will be ok but not a 3rd overall pick good.

I'd like to thank hawkeye n seafoam for reconciling and keeping this thread on point.

I encourage all who want to debate politics and such to explore the geek bored - you'll find a lot of fun things to get pist off about.

Regarding Zeke it's reached a point of concern level for me. Not talking about proof or evidence or particular instances mind you, just remarking that there's enough questionable judgment calls to be concerned.

• Like 2

I see Goodell taking alot of flack. Keep in mind when the NFL took action against Chris Carter for drugs he said it was the best thing to happen to him.