Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Rut Roh - Did MDigbyC lie about going to the Iggles/Cowboys game @ Jerry World?

:doh:

if someone accused me of lying and not attending game, I'd simply scan my ticket(s) and or show photos I took while at said game.

That's me.

First I've heard of this, but...not really. The guy's character is clear and apparent.

Watch him lash out now.

if someone accused me of lying and not attending game, I'd simply scan my ticket(s) and or show photos I took while at said game.

That's me.

This is why I used to have my ticket stub from Verlander's no hitter in 2007. And now I seem to have lost the focker!! GRRRRRR

This is why I used to have my ticket stub from Verlander's no hitter in 2007. And now I seem to have lost the focker!! GRRRRRR

liar

I was at Ted William's last game.

I caught his last home run

I also proudly hold a ticket from the Lions 2008 0-16 season. Which by the way was the last time I have spent a penny on the Lions, with the exception of watching them on TV. And now I can't seem to find that focker either......

I also proudly hold a ticket from the Lions 2008 0-16 season. Which by the way was the last time I have spent a penny on the Lions, with the exception of watching them on TV. And now I can't seem to find that focker either......

THAT is totally believable :D

I sucked Joe Cocker's dyck backstage at Woodstock in 1969.

That was you waiting in line? :cheers:

I have a ticket sub from biggio's 3K but and I mailed Mariano riveras last game to another geek..

:banana:

I was planning a trip to Boston but the Red Sox were sold out. Changed plans and went to Baltimore instead.

It was Clay Buckholtz no hitter. :cry:

Yea 1960, that was a good game. Just finishing up my last tour of duty and was a doctor. Btw you look good for a guy in his 60s or 70s.

Yea 1960, that was a good game. Just finishing up my last tour of duty and was a doctor. Btw you look good for a guy in his 60s or 70s.

Wasn't cheap, but I bought D1ck Clark's fountain of youth recipe on Ebay

That's me.

I'd probably ask my brother-in-law to take a picture and have it developed at photo Mat.

I'd probably ask my brother-in-law to take a picture and have it developed at photo Mat.

:lol:

I offered a pic of ticket stubs or my flight, but HT walked it back hard. :first:

:lol:

I offered a pic of ticket stubs or my flight, but HT walked it back hard. :first:

I said I accept. With a caveat . Because you are a dishonest person.

You declined my offer and already implied that you wouldnt accept it even if I did post pics of my tickets. Because you are a welching gutless b1tch. In addition to being a fake cop / Marine. And RP.

You can keep posting but Im leaving the office now so I will see your desperate backpedaling tomorrow AM.

Clown. 🤡

That's like Ru Paul calling Bruce Jenner gay

That's like Ru Paul calling Bruce Jenner gay

How is it any better than MDC calling someone else a welcher?

Do people not have memories?

remember in grade school, when there was that kid everyone piled on and the teacher had to step in and quiet the ensuing mob mentality.

well, there is no teacher here.

Taking longer than he thought to google image a ticket stub from the game. Now hes trying to find one thats close so he can obscure the date maybe.