Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Watcing the Trump Presser Now

At least he's having one.

But right now, he's in some kind of word-association, stream of consciousness rant.

Everything from the F35 to the bands at the inauguration to Veterans, to election day,

- focking weird. Not even sure he's stopping for a breath. I hope these are just

opening comments. - But basically, it's just a verbal twitter stream so far.

Admits he got the 2 page summation.

Admits he thinks Russia did it (then pulled the hack deflection of...well, they didn't care that xxxx hacked us...and now is rambling about Hillary and debate questions).

Seriously, he's talking about himself in the third person.

Might as well rename him to LaDonald Clinton-Dix.

He had to just say that the Russian Beauty pageant from years ago went "very well", believe me.

WTF? It's like watching a Presser on Acid.

- Or perhaps conducting one.

No deals with Russia? His son has proven that a lie.

Very little debt? Again, that seems to have been proven to be a lie as well.

I love sitting back and watching these threads and watching you lefties have aneurysms over every little thing.... it seriously makes my day

• Like 2

Just admitted he didn't know until "about three months ago" that he couldn't have

business dealings whilst POTUS that posed a conflict of interest.

He actually said that.

Then, he went on to say that the COI statute doesn't apply to the POTUS.

Um, so which is it?

I love sitting back and watching these threads and watching you lefties have aneurysms over every little thing.... it seriously makes my day

You mistake posting information for having an aneurysm.

You mistake posting information for having an aneurysm.

Uh huh.... whatever you say. Try not to lose any more hair over it

• Like 1

Bored posters going Full TILT?! Sho Nuff......... :lol:

Yes he got the brief........he calls it an attempt at one last parting shot (just like I said). That memo was bought and paid for by Anti-Trump Republicans and Democrats; why shouldn't we take it all at Face value. Dubious at the very least.......

Keep your head spinning Sho et al. It's refreshing to see the President with some balls.

Holy crap, we're so focked. It becomes more clear every minute. And if he was to be impeached, he's got Skeletor lurking in the background, with all his bible voodoo and crazy xenophobia. Best insurance policy ever.

Bored posters going Full TILT?! Sho Nuff......... :lol:

Yes he got the brief........he calls it an attempt at one last parting shot (just like I said). That memo was bought and paid for by Anti-Trump Republicans and Democrats; why shouldn't we take it all at Face value. Dubious at the very least.......

Keep your head spinning Sho et al. It's refreshing to see the President with some balls.

Tilt? Again...you all mistake posting for tilt...

And you just posted a thing about me...what would you call that?

BTW...his proof that Russia didn't do it...russia. Good one.

Only one spinning is the right here...and he has balls? Bullshit...we have proven that to be BS before. He backs down when it comes to face to face meetings (as he did with Mexico).

"this.... was taken out of context.... if you had seen the jellyfish... and all those terrible... I mean TERRIBLE jellyfish stings... you'd understand better... I mean... I really think it was quick thinking on my part... it was a crisis... a very, VERY big crisis... peeing was all we had so... I made it work... it's what I do really... and I do it A LOT... even when urine is my only resource, I can make it work... Fiat/Chrysler is back... Ford no hablo espanol... "

• Like 1

The life and times of jobless losers.

I have heard and read a lot about how people need to pay more attention to politics. So when Wiff takes time to actually watch the press confrence he is labeled as a jobless loser?

What's worse, someone posting about the presser giving his reaction to what's happening, or the guy who is spending company time to post something as frivolous calling another a jobless loser?

• Like 1

Trump "I think it was Russia" but also said Dems could have done a better job protecting their info.

Tilt? Again...you all mistake posting for tilt...

And you just posted a thing about me...what would you call that?

BTW...his proof that Russia didn't do it...russia. Good one.

Only one spinning is the right here...and he has balls? Bullshit...we have proven that to be BS before. He backs down when it comes to face to face meetings (as he did with Mexico).

FULL METAL TILT..............Guess you're going to have a long eight years ahead of you. :banana: :lol: :banana: :lol: :banana:

• Like 2

I have heard and read a lot about how people need to pay more attention to politics. So when Wiff takes time to actually watch the press confrence he is labeled as a jobless loser?

What's worse, someone posting about the presser giving his reaction to what's happening, or the guy who is spending company time to post something as frivolous calling another a jobless loser?

Just look at the source. Drobeski is only bested by edjr, for number of posts accumulated on any given day. And this is a guy that cleans up shit for a "living". It's not like he's sitting at a computer all day being paid to post in this cesspool. He literally has doodoo smears all over his phone screen.

Just look at the source. Drobeski is only bested by edjr, for number of posts accumulated on any given day. And this is a guy that cleans up shit for a "living". It's not like he's sitting at a computer all day being paid to post in this cesspool. He literally has doodoo smears all over his phone screen.

you're help desk job is like Legos compared to the systems I work on.

Wait - what? He brought in a pinch hitter?

She is talking more than him.

Supposedly going to donate funds from foreign leaders at his hotels to the US Treasury...Id love to see that verified or if that is even legal in its own way.

Holy crap, we're so focked. It becomes more clear every minute. And if he was to be impeached, he's got Skeletor lurking in the background, with all his bible voodoo and crazy xenophobia. Best insurance policy ever.

Pence would be 100x more fit to be President. He's an actual adult. We must all pray for something to happen so that's the case.

you're help desk job is like Legos compared to the systems I work on.

Haha. If you even knew what a software engineer did, you would be dangerous. Without us, you also wouldn't have your doodoo phone to post the constant stream of diarrhea on a daily basis, so they're always that. I do thank you for indoor plumbing though. Without you, we'd be crapping in the woods, like our forefathers.

• Like 1

Ditto......finally after 8 longs years I get to quit my job (bitching) and watch these focks implode. :P

Haha. If you even knew what a software engineer did, you would be dangerous. Without us, you also wouldn't have your doodoo phone to post the constant stream of diarrhea on a daily basis, so they're always that. I do thank you for indoor plumbing though. Without you, we'd be crapping in the woods, like our forefathers.

I'm serious

Pence would be 100x more fit to be President. He's an actual adult. We must all pray for something to happen so that's the case.

Mentally fit and able to act like a responsible adult, sure. He's basically running the show anyways. I just think Trump is MUCH more moderate than he's pretending not to be right now. While Pence is full blown far right religious lunatic.

Well I can appreciate the craftsmanship that is related to what Drobs does and I hope he is as committed to his job as he makes it seem on here. I believe he is an electrician though?

More fit? Yes. Better for the country, not so sure. Pence is pretty far out there.

• Like 1

Damn. Why isn't somebody asking Trump why he's over a week late

on revealing that secret information that he alone knows about

hacking that nobody else knows?

I mean, it's a fair question. He introduced that voluntarily.

Mentally fit and able to act like a responsible adult, sure. He's basically running the show anyways. I just think Trump is MUCH more moderate than he's pretending not to be right now. While Pence is full blown far right religious lunatic.

Every move Trump makes, from his pep rallies to his constant retarded tweets, are to try to appease his racist base. He's never transferred from candidate to leader. This is still just an ego trip for him. Pence may have some terrible ideas, but he is an intelligent, mature adult. Something we sorely need right now. Trump isn't mature enough. nor does he have the temperament, to lead a youth football team, let alone the country.

Pray for Pence to somehow take over.

Well I can appreciate the craftsmanship that is related to what Drobs does and I hope he is as committed to his job as he makes it seem on here. I believe he is an electrician though?

master electrician is more of a side job thing..a hobby almost. During the day I'm designing building programming and commissioning highly complicated control systems for billion dollar biotech companies.

Other than that I'm just a dummy plumbah. :)

Well, CNN's going to go completely apeshiit the rest of the day.,,

I would like someone to ask Trump what organization he considers NOT

to be 'fake news'. I mean, he even side-eyed the BBC for fock's sake.

But, I guess we know he'd say that 'some of the people at Fox

(aka Hannity) are very good journalists...'

Asked directly if his people had contact with Russia...he deflects to China hacking and Hillary rather than answering.

Hmm...

master electrician is more of a side job thing..a hobby almost. During the day I'm designing building programming and commissioning highly complicated control systems for billion dollar biotech companies.

Other than that I'm just a dummy plumbah. :)

And the fact that you post here all day tells me just how important that job is. :clap:

Don't waste your breath. The usual crowd of circle jerkers and aliases will declare that drobeski "won" something and that'll be that :rolleyes:

Every move Trump makes, from his pep rallies to his constant retarded tweets, are to try to appease his racist base.

Should he try to appease the Dems base of phags/cat smackers, those that use abortion as birth control, drug addicts, felons, illegals, pacifists, unemployed welfare baby mamas, thugs, etc?

Im trying to give Trump a fair shake. But I just paid 2.59 a gallon of gas. Not off to a good start.

Oh the glory days of 2 bucks a gallon under BO.