Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Mayor Mahty Walsh urges Bostonians to avoid common during rally tomorrow

Jordan Montgomery (L) vs Drew Pomeranz (L)

NYY

+1½ (-175)

BOS

-1½ (+155)

Pomerantz has been pretty good. JM's limit is about 5 innings and the end of the bullpen is shot. Take the Sox.

Are you retarded?

Let him post. His comments are so mindnumbingly lefty pablum that I feel he gives me insight into the deepest thinking of the far left. Information is power. :cheers:

He should have said all of Boston and not just this weekend, but everyday. What a shithole that place is.

:banana:

Let him post. His comments are so mindnumbingly lefty pablum that I feel he gives me insight into the deepest thinking of the far left. Information is power. :cheers:

being against Nazis is far left now. Lol. Ive watched you become more of a hack year by year. It is now complete. Sig heil

Im praying for lots of dead Nazis this weekend.

In 1945, that sentence would have been greeted with 100% agreement by Americans.

In trumps america, 31% would think that's a terrible thing to say.

In 1945, that sentence would have been greeted with 100% agreement by Americans.

How come you're not going to counter protest? I'm sure you could get a few cracks in. Chilis will be there when you get back.

They're rallying with chants and signs and carrying torches. Looks like a protest. Just wondering what the problem is. Their guy is the POTUS and he has a super majority.

A Super Majority occurs when one party has 60 votes in the Senate to overcome filibusters from the opposition.

Trump just has a regular majority and a small one at.

I wondered, is the word "courtesy" missing from the thread title?

No. Aparently Boston has a location called "Boston Common" and when reffering to it, it's supposed to be capitalized.

I used to think he was trolling..

:(

being against Nazis is far left now. Lol. Ive watched you become more of a hack year by year. It is now complete. Sig heil

No, but equating Reality and me to Nazis because we point out you lack basic cognitive and logical skills makes you an idiot. :thumbsup:

Why can't we just support peaceful protests from any group?

They exposed themselves as racist a$$holes chanting offensive stuff at the Friday night rally in Charlottesville but nobody got hurt there. Left alone, they're likely to embarass themselves again with bigoted chants. I don't even know what they are protesting. At least Charlottesville had a legitimate rallying purpose underlying it with the removal of the Confederate statues. I don't know what there is to protest in Boston. It seems they just want to go to one of the biggest liberal coastal media markets and stir trouble there.

Leave them alone and likely they blow their wind and they go away like they did Friday in Charlottesville.

It's when the most violent of them are itching for a fight meet with the most violent factions of the BLM and Antifa people that are likewise there looking for the same thing. The people of Boston, like the people of Charlottesville don't need their hometowns to be used as a battlefield for violent freaks.

Also, any group has a right to protest. Even ones everybody dislikes. They must do so peacefully however.

A Super Majority occurs when one party has 60 votes in the Senate to overcome filibusters from the opposition.

Trump just has a regular majority and a small one at.

So focking what? They should be picketing the WH to get a healthcare policy or picketing Wall Street for voluntarily off shoring jobs. Instead they're mad about participation trophies, African American studies and trannies using the public sh1tter. Then they turn around and call other people "snowflake." :doh:

Refusal to criticize a hate group is promotion/approval. Don't be such a retard. We have a President who is fine with KKK, Nazis, and White Supremacists. In 2017. :doh:

I predict this weekend is going to be a bloodbath. If you think people are going to sit back and let these hateful focks run through the streets of this country without opposition and with Presidential support, you are nuts.

You are a lying piece of sh!t. Trump said there were good people that wanted to protect the statue that were there for that but were not KKK, not Nazis, and not white supremacists.

NewbieJr is taking a beating in here worse than his girl usually gives him with a d!ldo.

So focking what? They should be picketing the WH to get a healthcare policy or picketing Wall Street for voluntarily off shoring jobs. Instead they're mad about participation trophies, African American studies and trannies using the public sh1tter. Then they turn around and call other people "snowflake." :doh:

Look at this chump. Can't just say, "oh yeah, I screwed that up". What a turd. Then again, he probably doesn't know what a super majority is. He heard it somewhere once and blurted it out. What a maroon.

Look at this chump. Can't just say, "oh yeah, I screwed that up". What a turd. Then again, he probably doesn't know what a super majority is. He heard it somewhere once and blurted it out. What a maroon.

Nailed it.

A SM is a 2/3 majority. I incorrectly used that to describe the GOP situation in the WH and both houses of congress.

My point is, these alt right clowns have their guy in the WH and he has a majority in both houses of Congress. They could be lobbying for any number of issues but they'll spend a Saturday complaining about media bias, multiculturalism and Jews.

See the pics of these squirrely guys? They all look sort of genetically off.

A SM is a 2/3 majority. I incorrectly used that to describe the GOP situation in the WH and both houses of congress.

My point is, these alt right clowns have their guy in the WH and he has a majority in both houses of Congress. They could be lobbying for any number of issues but they'll spend a Saturday complaining about media bias, multiculturalism and Jews.

See the pics of these squirrely guys? They all look sort of genetically off.

A SM is 3/5, not 2/3 and it has been 3/5 for over 40 years. Obummer had a 60 vote supermajority from the time that Arlen Specter switched parties until Scott Brown replaced the guy temporarily appointed to fill the seat vacated when Ted Kennedy died. Obummer didn't get to use his SM much since Robert Byrd was in the hospital 95% of the time on his last legs, wasn't available to vote and soon would follow Ted to the grave. So the Dems were effectively stuck on 59. They had to roll Byrd out out of the hospital for an hour the day they got Obamacare passed.

Here's Obamacare passing due to a supermajority. note 60 votes passed it (3/5), not 67 votes (2/3), all 60 votes were Dems.

A SM is 3/5, not 2/3 and it has been 3/5 for over 40 years. Obummer had a 60 vote supermajority from the time that Arlen Specter switched parties until Scott Brown replaced the guy temporarily appointed to fill the seat vacated when Ted Kennedy died. Obummer didn't get to use his SM much since Robert Byrd was in the hospital 95% of the time on his last legs, wasn't available to vote and soon would follow Ted to the grave. They had to roll Byrd out out of the hospital for an hour the day they got Obamacare passed.

Here's Obamacare passing due to a supermajority. note 60 votes passed it (3/5), not 67 votes (2/3), all 60 votes were Dems.

Again, why are alt righties having rallies against multiculturalism, liberals, trannies etc. at a time when their guy is in office and the GOP has both houses of congress? Isn't there anything better to be fighting for, like manufacturing jobs or a healthcare system that works?

Again, why are alt righties having rallies against multiculturalism, liberals, trannies etc. at a time when their guy is in office and the GOP has both houses of congress? Isn't there anything better to be fighting for, like manufacturing jobs or a healthcare system that works?

Because they voted for these Republicans but when they scratch the surface, they find the GOP actually doesn't give a ###### about doing anything about any of those things you mention and won't lift a finger to try. 95% of these politicians hated Trump, they all endorsed Jeb! instead, and they're all still trying to pass Jeb's! agenda, not Trump's.

I would presume that's why they're having these rallies.

But I wsn't addressing that. I was addressing the supermajority claim you made which is incorrect twice over now.

Because they voted for these guys but when they scratch the surface, they find the GOP actually doesn't give a ###### about doing anything about any of those things you mention and won't lift a finger to try. 95% of them endorsed Jeb! and they're all still trying to pass Jeb's! agenda, not Trumps.

But I wsn't addressing that. I was addressing the supermajority claim you made which is incorrect twice over now.

I don't believe the people marching today give a fock about jobs, healthcare etc. If they if they would be venting their anger at Congress and to a lesser extent the White House, not liberals, Muslims, Jews etc.

Even with a simple majority Trump should be able to get something passed, or he would if he wasn't such an inept, toxic person.

I don't believe the people marching today give a fock about jobs, healthcare etc. If they if they would be venting their anger at Congress and to a lesser extent the White House, not liberals, Muslims, Jews etc.

Even with a simple majority Trump should be able to get something passed, or he would if he wasn't such an inept, toxic person.

Personally, I've not seen any Republican legislation thus far that I want passed yet anyway. I hope tax reform goes down in flames as well. I'm perfectly happy watching the GOP's failure to pass legislation. Fock them.

As for the marchers, I think you're right. I think they are bent out of shape over these social issues. The GOP is ready to fock them over on health care and jobs and they don't seem overly concerned about it. It's the other stuff you mention that really animates them.

As for the marchers, I think you're right. I think they are bent out of shape over these social issues. The GOP is ready to fock them over on health care and jobs and they don't seem overly concerned about it. It's the other stuff you mention that really animates them.

That seems to be what animates Don too. If he put as much effort into governing as he does attacking enemies we'd all be frolicking in rivers of chocolate by now.

That seems to be what animates Don too. If he put as much effort into governing as he does attacking enemies we'd all be frolicking in rivers of chocolate by now.

We'd be tired of winning since we'd be winning so much.

Because some dimwit local Democratic State Senator started a bill to get the Lee statue removed. Now the liberals want every confederate statue in the U.S. removed. That's why.

Because some dimwit local Democratic State Senator started a bill to get the Lee statue removed. Now the liberals want every confederate statue in the U.S. removed. That's why.

Of every issue this what gets these focking retards off the couch, and you see nothing odd about that. :mellow:

they didn't start wanting that until your buddies from the KKK in Charlottesville decided to make it a big deal. Their efforts blew up in their face. They decided the removal of a statue was a good excuse for them to hold a hate rally. It just opened everyone's eyes and now statues are coming down left and right. Way to go white hoods

Now I see what you're getting at.

From what I understand, Boston is/was supposed to be a free speech rally. I think the major complaint is what they perceive to be censorship of right wing views on social media. Or how people get doxed for holding an opposing view. Or how the left goes after people's livelihoods because they said something mean.

I've heard that people have backed out though so who knows what it will end up being.

A couple of hundred losers went to a rally instead of wal-mart for the weekend and its sold as the majority of Trump voters. They should apply the same sort of thinking to muslims. Don't worry, I think NASCAR and college football start soon, this will all stop. But the Muslims? They keep coming.

• Like 1

Of every issue this what gets these focking retards off the couch, and you see nothing odd about that. :mellow:

How many, a couple hundred fringe righties go to a few rallies and this represents the entire conservative movement? :dunno:

How many, a couple hundred fringe righties go to a few rallies and this represents the entire conservative movement? :dunno:

I was talking about the alt right protests today. Not sure how many shows up. Just odd to me that of everything to get fired up this is the issue. :mellow:

When you're trying to invent a narrative? Of course.

Gotta give Mahty, the Boston police, and all other security personnel involved for both allowing the rally to take place and and also keeping order as best they could given the circumstances. They all learned a lesson from Virginia.

Nice job Boston. :thumbsup:

Gotta give Mahty, the Boston police, and all other security personnel involved for both allowing the rally to take place and and also keeping order as best they could given the circumstances. They all learned a lesson from Virginia.

Nice job Boston. :thumbsup:

ANTIFA people were still there throwing bottles of piss at police.

Sad

Why can't these nitwits not look for a fight? Why do they wear masks?

ANTIFA people were still there throwing bottles of piss at police.

Sad

Why can't these nitwits not look for a fight? Why do they wear masks?

antifa=wimps .... why do you think newbie loves them, wimps attract wimps.

antifa=wimps .... why do you think newbie loves them, wimps attract wimps.

In less than 60 seconds, I'd break your jaw, shatter four ribs, and crush your eye socket. But if calling me a wimp makes you feel studly, have at it. :music_guitarred:

In less than 60 seconds, I'd break your jaw, shatter four ribs, and crush your eye socket. But if calling me a wimp makes you feel studly, have at it. :music_guitarred:

nobody buys your tough guy act, ya focking wimpy goober.

nobody buys your tough guy act, ya focking wimpy goober.

I know. I'm really a 145 pound weakling. :wave:

If you voted for Trump you stand with the nazi protesters

If you attend a Mosque and the Iman states that gays should be put to death it's cool.

It's amazing how far the liberal media in Boston went this weekend to say this event went "well" and was very few issues.

Imagine the outrage if it were the right that caused these issues :o

How long will you liberals keep protecting Antifa?