Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Couple dies proving evil does not exist

I am all about mocking stupid people.

White liberal women in western Europe raped and murdered by African and Middle Eastern refugees that they invite into their country? hahahaha

White liberals shot/blown up/run over by terrorists they invite into their country? hahahahaha

Hispanic gays shot to death at a gay night club by a radical Muslim that they invite into their country? hahahahahaha

White liberals raped and murdered by illegal aliens they invite into their sanctuary city? hahahahahaha

I suppose I should also laugh at this white liberal couple ran over and stabbed by radical Muslims.

I guess I have an admiration and respect for people who embark on adventures like cross country hikes or bikes, circumnavigating the earth by sailboat, summiting the world's highest peaks, etc. They had already traveled across half of Africa and all of southern Europe by bike, they were legit bikepackers, not just 2 liberal dipshits looking for instagram likes and virtue points. They could have easily been hit by a bus or attacked by a cougar in Africa or raped and murdered in their sleep while camping in Europe. The path they were on in Tajikistan is a well traveled bike path that has never had any violence like this prior. Because of their experience and where they were traveling I can't mock them for some reason.

If they flew to Syria or Iraq or Afghanistan and were bicycling around then yeah I'd laugh at them, but where they were at is the equivalent of south Texas, southern New Mexico, southern Arizona, and southern California. The US is relatively safe but just across the border are some of the most violent places in the world. I have driven along the border in all of those states, gotten blind drunk in towns on both sides of the border in all of those states, hiked along the border in all those states. Maybe that experience causes me to view Tajikistan as a reasonably safe place despite its proximity to Afghanistan.

I am all about mocking stupid people.

White liberal women in western Europe raped and murdered by African and Middle Eastern refugees that they invite into their country? hahahaha

White liberals shot/blown up/run over by terrorists they invite into their country? hahahahaha

Hispanic gays shot to death at a gay night club by a radical Muslim that they invite into their country? hahahahahaha

White liberals raped and murdered by illegal aliens they invite into their sanctuary city? hahahahahaha

Jesus Christ, youre a whackjob.

There's the crux of the issue. People that don't believe in God can't believe in Evil.

You might be on to something here. I pretty much agree with that guy’s quote :dunno:

awesome that road, rock, river and mountains look about 1% different than stuff in the US, just in different places. Never understood it

There are certainly beautiful places to see in the US, more than you or I could experience in a lifetime. But that doesn’t detract from beauty elsewhere.

It’s like saying you’ll only sleep with blond chicks, because it’s all pink on the inside, right?

I love this. My wife is not big into politics. Told her about this and all she could say was *God are they focking stupid? Why the hell would you go there and bike through it trying to prove a point? They deserved to get caught for being that dumb*

You might be on to something here. I pretty much agree with that guys quote :dunno:

You believe that evil is made up?

You believe that evil is made up?

I think very few people, if any, are evil. And I think the media sensationalizes all sorts of sh!tty stuff, making people afraid of anyone/anything different from what is familiar.

This doesn’t mean I deny danger exists, or think people aren’t responsible for a lot a terrible things.

I think very few people, if any, are evil. And I think the media sensationalizes all sorts of sh!tty stuff, making people afraid of anyone/anything different from what is familiar.

This doesnt mean I deny danger exists, or think people arent responsible for a lot a terrible things.

You are quite naive my man. We don't even catch half the murderers in this country and our jails are still full. There are countries where you would get killed on site if you walked around by yourself. I know you don't like it, but it's true.

There are certainly beautiful places to see in the US, more than you or I could experience in a lifetime. But that doesnt detract from beauty elsewhere.

Its like saying youll only sleep with blond chicks, because its all pink on the inside, right?

Yeah, and of course, that missed the point entirely. Seeing different cultures, eating exotic foods, etc.

It amazes me how afraid some people are of leaving their bubble.

• Like 1

Yeah, and of course, that missed the point entirely. Seeing different cultures, eating exotic foods, etc.

Been all over the world. Meh.

Jesus Christ, youre a whackjob.

At least I am not laughing at a couple who were murdered while on bike trip around the world.

Im definitely not but at the same time Im not gonna go biking through ISIS country just to try and prove a point. I try and be smart about what I do while in another country

Im definitely not but at the same time Im not gonna go biking through ISIS country just to try and prove a point. I try and be smart about what I do while in another country

Everytime you post you prove retard exists.

Sure.

Id have no problem with going to Turkmenistan. But Im not going out in the middle of bfe either.

Even taking the whole Muslim fanatic thing out of the equation, Im still a walking, talking atm to people, and my odds of getting robbed are good.

Stay on the yellow brick road and youre good. Countries have security for tourist areas. They dont want the golden goose to get scared off.

You should try it in this country.

Do that as well. Just use common sense and youll be fine. Such as dont go in the dam ghetto and stop for anything or ride through it at night.

Sure.

Id have no problem with going to Turkmenistan. But Im not going out in the middle of bfe either.

Even taking the whole Muslim fanatic thing out of the equation, Im still a walking, talking atm to people, and my odds of getting robbed are good.

Stay on the yellow brick road and youre good. Countries have security for tourist areas. They dont want the golden goose to get scared off.

Yep. Even if its a somewhat *safe* country Im not gonna go and just explore the middle of focking nowhere. Theres always people looking to take advantage of people

we got all the culture in the world in socal, never in my life have I ever wanted to visit another country

Sure.

Exactly. For instance, there is more than adequate security in lots of places. Benghazi for instance. Then there was 60 minutes' Lara Logan who was raped in the public square in Egypt. She was on the yellow brick road.

we got all the culture in the world in socal, never in my life have I ever wanted to visit another country

Southern California. I'll put it up against anywhere in the world. Now if they could just get rid of a lot of the people.

Eh not me. I want to visit other countries, see all the sights, eat the different foods, and experience the different cultures

• Like 1

Eh not me. I want to visit other countries, see all the sights, eat the different foods, and experience the different cultures

again as far as foods, and cultures, I have seen plenty in LA to know I dont want to be around an entire country filled with those cultures

Southern California. I'll put it up against anywhere in the world. Now if they could just get rid of a lot of the people.

yep and its all these cultures that make me not want to go visit the 3rd world countries they are fleeing

again as far as foods, and cultures, I have seen plenty in LA to know I dont want to be around an entire country filled with those cultures

Thats understandable. Everyone is different and likes to do different things. Me I like to travel. You got everything you want in SoCal. Nothing wrong with that

Thats understandable. Everyone is different and likes to do different things. Me I like to travel. You got everything you want in SoCal. Nothing wrong with that

I don't even have desire to travel around the US, been as far as Flagstaff and Vegas, thats enough for me.

I look out my window, I can see snow in the winter, drive 2 hours to the beach, I have plenty of desert around me, mountains, rivers, and theme parks. Plenty of pro sports, and college teams. Good venues for concerts, and a great symphony hall. Really other than monuments, don't know what I would even do, and when I have been to see monuments, I spent like 2 mins at it and am like yep ok could have seen a pic on the interweb and would have been just as good

You are quite naive my man. We don't even catch half the murderers in this country and our jails are still full. There are countries where you would get killed on site if you walked around by yourself. I know you don't like it, but it's true.

I understand there are dangerous people out there, but only a small subset are truly evil.

No kidding. So much fear and unwillingness to experience something outside of one’s comfort zone. Funny, some of those same people assume I’m uptight because I don’t drink or do drugs.:dunno:

Exactly. For instance, there is more than adequate security in lots of places. Benghazi for instance. Then there was 60 minutes' Lara Logan who was raped in the public square in Egypt. She was on the yellow brick road.

Sure. And people get raped and killed all over America every day.

Sh!t happens. Life has risks. Enjoy it while you can.

The couple just went on a trip, period. They were killed while traveling the world. There was no "evil doesn't exist" mantra. They just came to a realization during their travels that people are wonderful and nice, not that evil doesn't exist therefore I'm going to go anywhere I want.

The fact that you all keep repeating this lie let's me know you all have no ability to think and are easily lead.

I often think my life has been spent wasted toiling away at some mundane job that could've been done in half the time but we're required to be there all day, day after day, getting older... At least they took a chance and really experienced life. Too bad it ended so horribly.

Ha peenie. Now you're getting it. As a rule, the Trumpettes here don't think. They are fun to read though. Lots of triggered postings, lots of ganging up on posters that don't drink the kool aid. Don't let it bother you, understand what they are and then it's just entertainnment

This doesnt mean I deny danger exists, or think people arent responsible for a lot a terrible things.

How are you defining evil?

I tend to to define an evil person as one who commits violent crimes or one who plans and schemes to do so.

Ha peenie. Now you're getting it. As a rule, the Trumpettes here don't think. They are fun to read though. Lots of triggered postings, lots of ganging up on posters that don't drink the kool aid. Don't let it bother you, understand what they are and then it's just entertainnment

Did you bother to re-read your post before you submitted it? Do you even see the irony? :doh:

This should be a learning moment for you. Don't let it go to waste.

quite frankly outside of my immediate circle, I dont give one what happens to anyone else anywhere, I don't go oh no so and so actor died, oh no poor african kids, oh no Palestinians being killed by Jews or whatever, I just really don't care

quite frankly outside of my immediate circle, I dont give one ###### what happens to anyone else anywhere, I don't go oh no so and so actor died, oh no poor african kids, oh no Palestinians being killed by Jews or whatever, I just really don't care

Honestly, nobody really cares. People just pretend to care, for the most part. If anyone really gave a sh!t about poor people, they would pass up that $2000 TV and help someone in need instead

Honestly, nobody really cares. People just pretend to care, for the most part. If anyone really gave a sh!t about poor people, they would pass up that $2000 TV and help someone in need instead

yep, society as a whole, just fakes it to sound just. When is the last time a libtard took in a refugee

Did you bother to re-read your post before you submitted it? Do you even see the irony? :doh:

This should be a learning moment for you. Don't let it go to waste.

So easily triggered. Its like teasing a child. As i said...entertaining.

See what I mean peenie? Good for some chuckles

Now in episode 2 of keeping up with the Trumpettes, another one will reply and defend the original Trumpette and call me names. :-)

So easily triggered. Its like teasing a child. As i said...entertaining.

See what I mean peenie? Good for some chuckles

Now in episode 2 of keeping up with the Trumpettes, another one will reply and defend the original Trumpette and call me names. :-)

Which is funny, since you're doing exactly the same. :doh:

How many fails for you is it going to take before you see the irony of your posts?

How many fails for you is it going to take before you see the irony of your posts?

Totally ironic. I would never try to say I don't do what the Trumpettes do. I will say I generally stay out. But when I get bored I like to poke you kids. Cause jeez it's easy.

I think of it as similar to going to the zoo. I occasionally like watching simple minded creatures entertain me.

By the way. Your slap face emojis are impeccably well timed and appropriate. I don't know if I'll be able to recover from those epic beat downs. Hope I have the strength!

By the way. Your slap face emojis are impeccably well timed and appropriate. I don't know if I'll be able to recover from those epic beat downs. Hope I have the strength!

With you, it's like taking candy from a baby. It's so easy, even a caveman could do it. :dunno:

You just continue to cry to peenie about how those big, bad posters are calling you names! Maybe your momma will give you some warm milk to ease your pain.