Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Crying illegal girl....oh you liberals you.

Have a link?

Google Flores Settlement.

They even explain how Trump's EO could be denied because of this. Meaning it is up to Congress to fix it.

They even explain how Trump's EO could be denied because of this. Meaning it is up to Congress to fix it.

All I did was ask for his link...common thing to do when posting large amounts of text from another source.

I already know Trumps EO may be unenforceable...

Great post. Sho has a few problems. The main one is drinking the MSM liberal pablum in what I'll call the "Venn diagram" of the differences between now and past situations. For those of you not familiar with Venn diagrams, they visualize the similarities and differences between multiple scenarios. So the MSM does a Venn diagram on the situation today vs. past immigration situations, they find that there is a whole lot of overlap, and then focus on the relatively small difference as evil incarnate. The rest of course is fine.

On a related note, this whole "the girl isn't really supposed to be an actual girl being smuggled from her coyotes into summer camp but is a metaphor$#@!" is kinda embarrassing. As you like to say Sho, be better. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Great post. Sho has a few problems. The main one is drinking the MSM liberal pablum in what I'll call the "Venn diagram" of the differences between now and past situations. For those of you not familiar with Venn diagrams, they visualize the similarities and differences between multiple scenarios. So the MSM does a Venn diagram on the situation today vs. past immigration situations, they find that there is a whole lot of overlap, and then focus on the relatively small difference as evil incarnate. The rest of course is fine.

On a related note, this whole "the girl isn't really supposed to be an actual girl being smuggled from her coyotes into summer camp but is a metaphor$#@!" is kinda embarrassing. As you like to say Sho, be better. :thumbsup:

Yeah...nothing I stated comes just from the opinions of the MSM...so that assertion about me is always laughable.

Yeah...nothing I stated comes just from the opinions of the MSM...so that assertion about me is always laughable.

Mmm hmmm. I'm confident you don't frequent any MSM sites so you are probably right, there is no way that they could influence your centrist opinion. :thumbsup:

Mmm hmmm. I'm confident you don't frequent any MSM sites so you are probably right, there is no way that they could influence your centrist opinion. :thumbsup:

Glad you agree...its a good start.

Thanks for this. Anytime this issue is raised, all you have to do is reference Flores vs Reno settlement and the conversation is over. Sums up everything happening.

Thanks for this. Anytime this issue is raised, all you have to do is reference Flores vs Reno settlement and the conversation is over. Sums up everything happening.

And add in that the Obama administration in 2015 was found to have kept immigrant children in widespread, depolorable conditions and not a peep out of the libtards.

And add in that the Obama administration in 2015 was found to have kept immigrant children in widespread, depolorable conditions and not a peep out of the libtards.

Thank goodness a real President ended this ugly practice. Which President will the libbies laud?

The government, Obama included, can simply ignore the rule of law as it sees fit. The rest of us, not so much....