Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

this is why nobody should take frankm and the libturd posse seriously

:lol:

Touched a right wing conservatard nerve, I see.

Uh, I don't think that thread went the way you thought it would. Even by your standards, that was pretty emberrasing.

Gratz on that I guess.

:dunno:

Uh, I don't think that thread went the way you thought it would. Even by your standards, that was pretty emberrasing.

Gratz on that I guess.

It worked perfectly fine. As expected, not one of you thought it was a bad idea to have a homophobic reality tv star speak at a huge conservative conference that the GOP presidential hhopefuls were attending.

Showing how focking stupid conservatives are.

Like I said.

Worked just fine.

:thumbsup:

They have a tough time coming to grips with their spoon fed belief that Hollywood is liberal, but they still watch TV all the time.

It worked perfectly fine. As expected, not one of you thought it was a bad idea to have a homophobic reality tv star speak at a huge conservative conference that the GOP presidential hhopefuls were attending.

Showing how focking stupid conservatives are.

Like I said.

Worked just fine.

:thumbsup:

Yes, some dude you don't like, spoke at the cpac.... Therefore, nobody in the history of ever should take any conservative seriously.

On second thought, your point was Earth shattering.

:doh:

Yes, some dude you don't like, spoke at the cpac.... Therefore, nobody in the history of ever should take any conservative seriously.

On second thought, your point was Earth shattering.

:doh:

You seem particularly upset about it. Sorry about the sand in your vagina.

:cry:

You seem particularly upset about it. Sorry about the sand in your vagina.

:cry:

I'm sensing some sarcasm, I don't think you are really concerned with the sand in my vagina. Hard to tell though, you fringe lefties are so hard to predict..

I'm sensing some sarcasm, I don't think you are really concerned with the sand in my vagina. Hard to tell though, you fringe lefties are so hard to predict..

I've got one word for you: Massengill

Poor Frankie, his thread blew up in his face so he is over here trying to save some.

I posted more libtard dumbassery in your thread from Reid, Pelosi, and Obama than anything Duck Commander guy said........and those are the lame brains you voted to lead your party.

But you give more weight to some celeb talking at a conference. :doh:

Poor Frankie, his thread blew up in his face so he is over here trying to save some.

I posted more libtard dumbassery in your thread from Reid, Pelosi, and Obama than anything Duck Commander guy said........and those are the lame brains you voted to lead your party.

But you give more weight to some celeb talking at a conference. :doh:

They have a tough time coming to grips with their spoon fed belief that Hollywood is liberal, but they still watch TV all the time.

Uhh...wat?

Holy chit but that's a dumb statement :wacko:

Gratz on that I guess.

It went just how I thought it would...nd you laughed at it.

Righty hacks deflecting the whole time.

Why would frank be embarrassed that people like you proved everything the board thinks about you hacks to be correct?

Blew up in your face...because he deflected (just as I claimed the righties would do...and the hacks laughed at me for claiming they do that...hell, he admits he did it).

Holy fock...its as bad as him begging people to take a bet...then someone offering to bet him and he backed away.

Blew up in your face...because he deflected (just as I claimed the righties would do...and the hacks laughed at me for claiming they do that...hell, he admits he did it).

Holy fock...its as bad as him begging people to take a bet...then someone offering to bet him and he backed away.

No sh1t. You know RP is just praying that thread goes away since it proves without a shadow of doubt what a gigantic pvssy he is.

No sh1t. You know RP is just praying that thread goes away since it proves without a shadow of doubt what a gigantic pvssy he is.

The thread is still there. I offered up a bet to Medstoopid. He has yet to respond.

Offers are still there for you too, Frankie.......but you are still being a poosey and running away from them. :overhead:

Uhh...wat?

Holy chit but that's a dumb statement :wacko:

I contend that there is plenty of entertainment/news geared towards the right wing. And the left. And in between. Plenty for everyone, it's all about the money.

The thread is still there. I offered up a bet to Medstoopid. He has yet to respond.

Offers are still there for you too, Frankie.......but you are still being a poosey and running away from them. :overhead:

Why would I make a bet with you? You don't hold up your end.

Show that you're not a pvssy by making a real bet. Something like "The Republican ticket will beat the Democratic ticket."

You said that thread proved what I gigantic poosey I am. How so? I'm not the one running away from a bet. That would be you, and your entire libturd posse. :overhead:

You said that thread proved what I gigantic poosey I am. How so? I'm not the one running away from a bet. That would be you, and your entire libturd posse. :overhead:

Make the bet above.

What is 'the bet' on?

What are the terms of the bet?

You obviously can't bet RP to be gone forever since he came back from that and from being banned. Maybe a sig line or an avatar bet...

The bet I offered is a real bet, Slappy.

I will bet you that he Democratic presidential ticket will beat the Republican presidential ticket no matter who any of them are. Loser leaves forever.

What about that?

What is 'the bet' on?

What are the terms of the bet?

You obviously can't bet RP to be gone forever since he came back from that and from being banned. Maybe a sig line or an avatar bet...

He has hedged it to basically wanting people to bet there would be a Bush/Rubio ticket...he was playing the semantics game saying Hillary could not beat a Bush/Rubio ticket.

First off...nobody is going to bet with such a welcher...a guy who is on his 3rd ID here in the last year.

2nd...anything between now and then where Hillary is not running or Bush/Rubio are not together and he would claim a win.

It was transparent and obvious...yet he whined about people not manning up and is still doing so. Trying to stack a bet that nobody would coming close to claiming would happen...then slinging insults when people didn't take such a dumb bet.

Others offer other bets...and he backed down. Predictably.

I will bet you that he Democratic presidential ticket will beat the Republican presidential ticket no matter who any of them are. Loser leaves forever.

What about that?

Why would anyone bet with someone who can't keep their word for 10 minutes. :doh:

He has hedged it to basically wanting people to bet there would be a Bush/Rubio ticket...he was playing the semantics game saying Hillary could not beat a Bush/Rubio ticket.

First off...nobody is going to bet with such a welcher...a guy who is on his 3rd ID here in the last year.

2nd...anything between now and then where Hillary is not running or Bush/Rubio are not together and he would claim a win.

It was transparent and obvious...yet he whined about people not manning up and is still doing so. Trying to stack a bet that nobody would coming close to claiming would happen...then slinging insults when people didn't take such a dumb bet.

I will bet there can't be a Bush/Rubio ticket in 2016. How is that stacked, Hackzilla?

Why would anyone bet with someone who can't keep their word for 10 minutes. :doh:

I'm offering you a real bet. Are you going to take it or not?

I just offered him a real bet that he wouldn't be able to squirm out of. Naturally, he won't take it.

I offered you a real bet.

No you didn't. You and I both know there will not be a Bush/Rubio ticket.

Bet on your team. Republicans vs Democrats. Put your money where your mouth is.

I ask again, why would Rubio do that? And why would the GOP want both candidates to be from the same state? I could see Walker/Rubio or Bush/ Walker, but Rubio has to be smart enough not to play second fiddle on a doomed ticket. Anyone see Paul Ryan throwing his name in the ring? No, you don't.

I ask again, why would Rubio do that? And why would the GOP want both candidates to be from the same state? I could see Walker/Rubio or Bush/ Walker, but Rubio has to be smart enough not to play second fiddle on a doomed ticket. Anyone see Paul Ryan throwing his name in the ring? No, you don't.

:overhead:

Numbnuts here almost stumbled onto something. Too bad he doesn't know what it is.

I contend that there is plenty of entertainment/news geared towards the right wing. And the left. And in between. Plenty for everyone, it's all about the money.

We've already beat this dead horse and shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that "news" is strongly left leaning. For you to contend that not only news but entertainment is equally weighted is mindnumbingly ignorant. Sorry. :(

No you didn't. You and I both know there will not be a Bush/Rubio ticket.

Bet on your team. Republicans vs Democrats. Put your money where your mouth is.

Why do you say you know there won't be a Bush/Rubio ticket? How can you be so sure?

Why do you say you know there won't be a Bush/Rubio ticket? How can you be so sure?

Because the fact that they are both from the same state means that none of Florida's electoral votes could go to a Bush/Rubio ticket.

Now, are you going to accept a real bet or not?

Because the fact that they are both from the same state means that none of Florida's electoral votes could go to a Bush/Rubio ticket.

Now, are you going to accept a real bet or not?

Frankie finally used the google machine once Numbnuts stumbled upon them being from the same state and found out about the 12th Amendment :overhead:

I bet you seem pretty stupid for pushing that ticket as what the Reps would need to beat a Hillary/Warren ticket, huh?

Frankie finally used the google machine once Numbnuts stumbled upon them being from the same state and found out about the 12th Amendment :overhead:

I bet you seem pretty stupid for pushing that ticket as what the Reps would need to beat a Hillary/Warren ticket, huh?

I've said all along there wouldn't be a Bush/Rubio ticket and I knew why without searching. What it does is make you seem like an even bigger focking loser sissy for betting on something that you knew there was no possibility for you to lose.

You can make up for being such a pvssy here and now by taking my bet.

I've said all along there wouldn't be a Bush/Rubio ticket and I knew why without searching. .

Sure you did.

Hillary fatigue is already setting in. It'll be tougher for her than people think.

If she becomes the nominee, I'll have to vote for her if the choice is her or a Bush/Rubio ticket. Put up a moderate governor like Kasich and I'll vote for him.

Oops!

Hang it up for the night Frankie........you have taken too many beatings today.

Sure you did.

Oops!

Hang it up for the night Frankie........you have taken too many beatings today.

Are you going to take the bet or not? You've squawked for two days about how everyone is a pvssy for not taking your fake bet.

Man the fock up.

RP just taught me something.

I thought nominating two people from the same state was just a bad idea. I hadn't realized until now that it was constitutionally prohibited. Well, I probably use to know but I forgot. Either that or I glazed over it since it didn't seem important other than for a test in 10th grade. But yeah, Bush-Rubio makes it relevant.