Sign in to follow this  
BudBro

Forward

Did you think things were going in a good direction when teh 2008 elections were talking place?

no, because the dems had been in control of congress for the last 2 years of bush and were doing their best to sabotage him. he warned of the housing crisis, for example, and the dems gave him the finger. so, mccain would've had to deal with them also until 2010, but he wouldn't have taken the same course. i don't even think hillary would've put us in this position.

that said, it's irrelevant with regard to the position of the company and who's running it. if you were an investor and the ceo was running the company into the ground, why would you continue to push to keep him? he losing your money that you invested. nothing's different here. newb, it's ok to free up people's future for other opportunities when they've proven ineffective at their current position.

I don't know the numbers, but I'm guessing the majority of America thought the country was headed in the wrong direction in 2008, and a change was made.

Today a majority of Americans know the country is headed in the wrong direction. Time for another change. Obama failed miserably. He failed to fufill his promises of cutting the deficit in half, cutting unemployment, and a unicorn in every pot.

Yeah, I kind of figured what your opinion was. In fact, I could have cited it for you. I was curious to hear Bud Bro answer my question.

no, because the dems had been in control of congress for the last 2 years of bush and were doing their best to sabotage him. he warned of the housing crisis, for example, and the dems gave him the finger. so, mccain would've had to deal with them also until 2010, but he wouldn't have taken the same course. i don't even think hillary would've put us in this position.

that said, it's irrelevant with regard to the position of the company and who's running it. if you were an investor and the ceo was running the company into the ground, why would you continue to push to keep him? he losing your money that you invested. nothing's different here. newb, it's ok to free up people's future for other opportunities when they've proven ineffective at their current position.

So you didn't vote in 2008?

Its easy to have a 50 year plan when only one party ever gets to be in charge. One of the downsides of democracy is it doesn't lend itself well to long term planning.

the occupy bowel movement is a democracy and has no direction. we live in a representative republic, as you well know. as a democracy, we choose the representatives that will best represent our views. we have done a poor job as a democracy finding representatives with virtue and we have allowed them too many terms so they become comfortable and purchased.

Newbie, what specific Obama policy and/or plan has benefitted the American economy, and how did it do so.

Specifics, not some "He saved us from a depression" pap.

So you didn't vote in 2008?

of course i voted for mccain in 2008.

this is the exact way every conversation with a "progressive" goes when they are asked to support an unsupportable viewpoint. people purchase with emotions and they use logic to try and justify the purchase. the first term was an emotional knee jerk against bush...i get it. you weren't alone. but now, you have personal evidence to form a logical point of view to emotionally change horses in the stream. the edge of the cliff is 50 yards away and there's a horse headed in the other direction. what is the reason to continue the race to the edge of the cliff?

of course i voted for mccain in 2008.

this is the exact way every conversation with a "progressive" goes when they are asked to support an unsupportable viewpoint. people purchase with emotions and they use logic to try and justify the purchase. the first term was an emotional knee jerk against bush...i get it. you weren't alone. but now, you have personal evidence to form a logical point of view to emotionally change horses in the stream. the edge of the cliff is 50 yards away and there's a horse headed in the other direction. what is the reason to continue the race to the edge of the cliff?

So with the country headed the direction it was, with GDP being at -6.2 for the previous quarter, withe two wars started, ands with unemployment spiking like it hadn't in years, you decided it was best to keep moving "forward" with a Republican President. But NOW, you think everyone is crazy for not wanting to change direction.

Try having a bit of consistancy with your thouight process and maybe someone around here will take you seriously.

Newbie, what specific Obama policy and/or plan has benefitted the American economy, and how did it do so.

Bump

So with the country headed the direction it was, with GDP being at -6.2 for the previous quarter, withe two wars started, ands with unemployment spiking like it hadn't in years, you decided it was best to keep moving "forward" with a Republican President. But NOW, you think everyone is crazy for not wanting to change direction.

Try having a bit of consistancy with your thouight process and maybe someone around here will take you seriously.

actually newb, i had done my homework on obama and hillary and told you this is exactly where we would end up, and i would have voted for a monkey over those 2. and yes, i do think the people not receiving aid from the govt are crazy to stick with this course of direction.

the narcissistic personality disorder answers are telling however.

Sorry. When you answer all the questions I've asked you over the last couple of weeks (Bush's travel costs, your thoughts on the electoral college, etc), I'll be more than happy to answer yours. hthdb

actually newb, i had done my homework on obama and hillary and told you this is exactly where we would end up, and i would have voted for a monkey over those 2. and yes, i do think the people not receiving aid from the govt are crazy to stick with this course of direction.

the narcissistic personality disorder answers are telling however.

So you were ok with the way things went in Q3 & Q4 of 2008 and thouight we should 'stay the course'. Gotcha. :thumbsup:

Bump

So you were ok with the way things went in Q3 & Q4 of 2008 and thouight we should 'stay the course'. Gotcha. :thumbsup:

no newb, i wasn't ok with the dems in control of the house and senate and running foolishly and roughshod over the economy starting in 2006. i already said that in an earlier past you have clearly disregarded. i really don't think it's rp that sends these discussions into a tailspin.

knock the shiit off with the fake outrage and blatant disregard for factual content helping shape the discussion.

I don't know the numbers, but I'm guessing the majority of America thought the country was headed in the wrong direction in 2008, and a change was made.

Today a majority of Americans know the country is headed in the wrong direction. Time for another change. Obama failed miserably. He failed to fufill his promises of cutting the deficit in half, cutting unemployment, and a unicorn in every pot.

I think it would be more accurate to say that the majority of Americans think that we are going in the wrong direction, have been for decades, and will continue to, regardless of which underwhelming loser wins the election.

That's why the majority will vote with their ass, and stay home.

Bump

Sorry. When you answer all the questions I've asked you over the last couple of weeks (Bush's travel costs, your thoughts on the electoral college, etc), I'll be more than happy to answer yours. hthdb

Bump

Ok, since the bored's biggest Obama buttsmoocher can't come up with a single example, I will move on and open up this question to everyone. Maybe a serious poster will have something.

Bump

Ok, since the bored's biggest Obama buttsmoocher can't come up with a single example, I will move on and open up this question to everyone. Maybe a serious poster will have something.

Why is it that you think you can avoid every question I ask you, but I'm supposed to give a flying fock that you're asking me one? LOLOL Are you focking kidding me?? :lol:

Why is it that you think you can avoid every question I ask you, but I'm supposed to give a flying fock that you're asking me one? LOLOL Are you focking kidding me?? :lol:

I've answered a question of yours in this thread.

I didn't answer your question about Bush's travel costs because it was a total red herring on your part. My thread was about the cost if the first lady's many vacations. It had nothing to do with the President's travel.

You asked me my opinion on the electoral college simply because I mocked you for knowing nothing about it.

My question to you directly relates to why you would vote for him. It's clear to everyone you have no answer, so I have opened it up to the adults.

Bu-bye.

I've answered a question of yours in this thread.

I didn't answer your question about Bush's travel costs because it was a total red herring on your part. My thread was about the cost if the first lady's many vacations. It had nothing to do with the President's travel.

You asked me my opinion on the electoral college simply because I mocked you for knowing nothing about it.

My question to you directly relates to why you would vote for him. It's clear to everyone you have no answer, so I have opened it up to the adults.

Bu-bye.

:wave:

And what does that have to do with seeing batshit crazy threads started by lunatics who believe Obama is a murderer and Hitler v2.0 and telling the tyhread starter that he's a out of his mind? Why is that only the liberals who see that?

You attack Little Rusty because of his political beliefs, not because he's batsh!t crazy. HTH

You attack Little Rusty because of his political beliefs, not because he's batsh!t crazy. HTH

Sorry jerkoff, Little Rusty believes that Obama killed Breitbart. And about 50 other equally retarded conspiracies. Including a 9/11 conspiracy which would reflect poorly on Bush, not a Democrat. So you're wrong. As usual.

you dumb libs who voted for Obama has made things much worse. I really don't know what your point is since Obama's presidency hasn't changed the direction of the country, we're in a downward spiral, the exact thing you feared most when you voted for him.

Sorry jerkoff, Little Rusty believes that Obama killed Breitbart. And about 50 other equally retarded conspiracies. Including a 9/11 conspiracy which would reflect poorly on Bush, not a Democrat. So you're wrong. As usual.

Calling me degrading names. How expected from you.

Calling me degrading names. How expected from you.

LOLOL You just got done calling me a dumb lib. Christ you're a focking mental midget.

If he said it about Romney you'd think he was hilarious or just ignore him but you wouldn't speak poorly of him.

LOLOL You just got done calling me a dumb lib. Christ you're a focking mental midget.

You are dumb. That's a true statement. It's not degrading if it's true. If you don't like being called dumb, don't be so stupid. :lol:

You are dumb. That's a true statement. It's not degrading if it's true. If you don't like being called dumb, don't be so stupid. :lol:

And you're really a jerkkoff and a mental midget. So I see no problem here. :dunno: