Sign in to follow this  
IMMensaMind

I really really REALLY wanna s...

I really want to sit Forte against the Jets on MNF. Really really REALLY. I just haven't been able to get my finger to move to the 'sit yer ass down' button - so someone talk me into sitting Forte!

.5ppr; 6pt/TD +1pt/10yards rushing/receiving/length of TD (an 80 yd TD receiving, for instance, is worth a total of 22.5 pts: .5pt/reception + 8 points for yardage + 8 points for TD length + 6 points for TD).

Starters are 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, K, D/ST

Roster is:

Rivers

Wilson <---undecided here as well

Forte - in now

Jennings - in now

Bradshaw - in flex now

Jordy - in now

Antonio Brown - in now

Kelce - in now, unless VD looks significantly better by the weekend

Crosby

Bengals

Alternative players are:

JStew

Donald Brown

Pierre Thomas

Kendall Wright in flex

Saints

Who's gonna throw me that overwhelmingly scintillating point that convinces me to play one of these other guys instead of Forte? So far I haven't been able to convince myself, particularly since home run threats are going to be important, considering my opponent just dumped 50+ points on me with Julio (mostly) and VJAX last night.

Sitting Brown and Pierre? Lol

I hear ya, but I saw what the Jets did to Lacy at home, and I saw what the Niners did to Forte in Santa Clara. Forte has yet to get uncorked. I actually think that it is more than possible that either one of those guys will outpoint Forte this weekend. I was at the Packers/Jets game, and they STONED the running game cold.

I know that Forte can catch passes out of the backfield a whole ton, but I also know that the Bears WRs could carry the day there.

Ah fock it. You're right. I'll keep Forte in. I guess. I think. :lol: :unsure:

Go to the help board for lineup advice.

Yes yes, thank you for the advice. This is what you said it is, but it is also a discussion on Forte, and his feeble numbers to this point.

This is why luck has little to do with fantasy football . It's bad moves like sitting Forte . Just trade him then

This is why luck has little to do with fantasy football . It's bad moves like sitting Forte . Just trade him then

Is it your habit to make stupid comments? Forte is obviously a great player, but that doesn't mean in the new NFL parity climate that the talent gap between teams isn't narrowing, and a great back cannot be stifled - as he was last week against a worse run D than he is about to face.

We'll see if it would have been a bad move after Sunday.

I believe the FB is back for CHI.. Forte is not going for 200yds vs NYJ but you have to start him. At the very least, I predict he finds pay dirt with around 100-120 total yds.

Thanks for the input guys - particularly TheUsualSuspect's point. What's that guy's name? Fiametta or something? I had forgotten about that, and that's a great point. Forte is in.

- Forte is the most dominant RB1 in the league, as far as snap count % goes, through 2 weeks.

he's gonna get his, if by attrition alone.

love having him this year :banana: