Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Is Stafford and Luck a coin flip this week ?

London games aren't low scoring, but they have tended to be sloppy blowouts, a majority of them decided by 8+ points. So one team should do really well...but which one?

I'm concerned about Luck too. I may have to play my backup Carr instead.

are

It could be is.

It could be read as "Stafford and Luck" as a thing, a decision to make as to which will be better, and not a question of whether each one is a coin flip.

It's a nice decision to have and I wouldn't argue with either selection.

Both have good match ups. Normally Luck is the easy choice but Stafford has been on fire to start the season.

I would still probably start Luck but that could go wrong.

I have Stafford and Luck. I'm sticking with Luck, but like I said when IND played DEN... Luck is not so elite that he's unbenchable.

Did you sleep through week 1?

As a Michigan Native and someone who has watched the Lie-downs for decades I can tell you that you're wrong.

While supplies last - http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2014/01/liosnshirt.jpg

Stafford has a 24-2 TD:INT ratio over the last 10 games. Maybe you were the one who's been sleeping. Luck has one good game all year and 2 ducks. He's just not good anymore with the shoulder issues and o-line issues.

He is also without Moncrief.

Also...Records and playoffwins mean nothing when it comes to fantasy football, where some players thrive in garbage time...points are points.

I have Luck and can only wish I could have Stafford. Both have great arms and Luck's is better, but system and or surroundings Stafford is clicking in his and Luck NOT!!!!

Stafford has a 24-2 TD:INT ratio over the last 10 games. Maybe you were the one who's been sleeping. Luck has one good game all year and 2 ducks. He's just not good anymore with the shoulder issues and o-line issues.

He is also without Moncrief.

Also...Records and playoffwins mean nothing when it comes to fantasy football, where some players thrive in garbage time...points are points.

Meow. So much for Mike "Nice".

We're 3 weeks in. Put your faith in Detroit and Staff, good luck to you.

Stafford has faced Indy/Tenn/GB defenses. He has 985 yards passing, 7 TD's, and 2 INT's.

Luck has faced Det/Denver/SD defenses. He has 913 yards passing, 6 TD's, and 2 INT's.

Denver is the best defense either guy has played, by far.

Also last year's stats, cherry picked or not, mean very little when it comes to fantasy football this year.

I chose Luck over Stafford. Luck sucks, the Colts WR suck,

the Colts suck. Should have traded Luck after week 1. :mad:

You forgot to mention that Irsay sucks.

It's hard for Luck to do anything when the O-Line can't keep the Jags out of Luck's face and the WRs dropped half a dozen pass in the first half. And it looks like perfect weather over there for once. Pathetic.

• Like 2

When will people realize that Luck is not a top 10 fantasy QB? The #4 overall rest of the way ranking is a joke. His game last week was saved by a flukey long catch and run TD in a perfect match up. Luck is just a guy that you start and hope that game script allows for the shootout. The problem with that is that the Colts D can't get off the field and when they are down and forced to pass the OL crumples like a paper bag.

I chose Luck over Stafford. Luck sucks, the Colts WR suck,

the Colts suck. Should have traded Luck after week 1. :mad:

How'd Luck do for ya? :D

How'd Stafford do? :D :D