Sign in to follow this  
peenie

Who is Larry Sanders?

I have no idea who this guy is, who is he and why do people care about why he left the NBA? Was he a good player?

Barry's brother

I swear, WHY DO I EVER ASK YOU GUYS ANYTHING??!! :wall:

Played for the Milwaukee Bucks. Last year he signed a 44 million dollar extension with the team. Got into trouble with drinking soon after, failed drug test for Marijuana, then injured. This year injuries, personal reasons and drug suspension. Couple of days ago he was cleared, but instead of coming back to team he negotiated a buyout of his contract so he could walk away from basketball. Bucks paid him 22mil to be rid of him....that's the number I'm hearing floated around Bucks message boards.

He was good enough to get an extension, was considered an up and coming player that the team wanted to lock up before rookie contract came up...soon as he signed it, he flaked out.

google.com stupid twat

Played for the Milwaukee Bucks. Last year he signed a 44 million dollar extension with the team. Got into trouble with drinking soon after, failed drug test for Marijuana, then injured. This year injuries, personal reasons and drug suspension. Couple of days ago he was cleared, but instead of coming back to team he negotiated a buyout of his contract so he could walk away from basketball. Bucks paid him 22mil to be rid of him....that's the number I'm hearing floated around Bucks message boards.

He was good enough to get an extension, was considered an up and coming player that the team wanted to lock up before rookie contract came up...soon as he signed it, he flaked out.

See, this is what I wanted, the Cliff Notes version. I didn't want read this man's damn life story. Thank you, whoever you are! :wub:

Suck it edjr!! :angry:

I only opened this thread to post the lyrics to the Gary Shandling show theme song. I had never heard of the other guy.

This is the theme to Garry's Show,

The theme to Garry's show.

Garry called me up and asked if I would write his theme song.

I'm almost halfway finished,

How do you like it so far,

How do you like the theme to Garry's Show.

This is the theme to Garry's Show,

The opening theme to Garry's show.

This is the music that you hear as you watch the credits.

We're almost to the part of where I start to whistle.

Then we'll watch "It's Garry Shandling's Show".

(whistles)

This was the theme to Garry Shandling's show.