Sign in to follow this  
HenryHill9323

John Kerry blasts Netanyahu for supporting Iraq war.

Feel free, retard. You add no value anyway.

:doublethumbsup: you do!!!! you really do

Great job by barry getting that SOFA agreement done.....ISIL is very thankfull for the country. Soon they will have barrys Libya too....and then retards like you can blame Bush for that also :thumbsup:

So, obviously, you didnt' even bother to google PNAC, did you.

If you're this much of a troll, you're pretty close to GF Ignore status.

But maybe you and Baker Boy can talk back and forth to yourselves.

I'm well,aware of PNAC and the tin foil hat conspiracy nuts like you who are obsessed with it.

Wait! PLEASE.....PLEASE......PLEASE DONT PUT ME ON IGNORE!!!!:overhead:

The only thing more hilarious than you thinking I give a rip whether or not you put me on ignore is the fact you think you doing so will limit my interaction on this bored to Baker Boy. Good lord you are a moron. :doh:

Keep flying that white flag. Since you don't have a single intelligent response. PNAC is in writing and is part of Congress' official record. But, we all know when you're backed up against a wall when you start whipping out the emoticons.

Keep flying that white flag. Since you don't have a single intelligent response. PNAC is in writing and is part of Congress' official record. But, we all know when you're backed up against a wall when you start whipping out the emoticons.

So all you have is crying about emoticons?

Sad night for you Wiffle.

So, obviously, you didnt' even bother to google PNAC, did you.

I did. Wiki says PNAC stands for "Project for the New American Century" with the objective of "promoting American global leadership." Apparently it supposedly had some sort of influence over US foreign policy during the Bush administration, but it's tough reading.

What it all means? Not sure, but I do have this thread's Cliff Notes... Wiffle says it had something to do with the Iraq War. Drob and RP disagree. Then the thread quickly melts down to name calling with several "moron" and "retard" references and "gotcha" posts.

FFToday :wub:

I did. Wiki says PNAC stands for "Project for the New American Century" with the objective of "promoting American global leadership." Apparently it supposedly had some sort of influence over US foreign policy during the Bush administration, but it's tough reading.

What it all means? Not sure, but I do have this thread's Cliff Notes... Wiffle says it had something to do with the Iraq War. Drob and RP disagree. Then the thread quickly melts down to name calling with several "moron" and "retard" references and "gotcha" posts.

FFToday :wub:

It's not that tough. It is written proof that the majority of BushCo wanted to RE-invade Iraq long before Bush took orifide and long before 9/11. They thought it would re-establish Amurican dominance. Instead, it created the first true Islamic Caliphate and had nothing to do with Bin Laden or 9/11.

Again, why do people need to Google this shiit? Even I can remember this off-hand.

I'll give ya credit for knowing it, because I'd never heard of it before. I still stand by my original post...the Iraq War was the US response to 9/11 for the main purpose of flexing military muscle.

You might be right that Bush and others already wanted a middle eastern presence (war or whatever), but without 9/11 I don't believe the Iraq War would have happened regardless.

Now it's your turn to call me a moron and a retard. C'mon I can take it. :wave:

Feel free, retard. You add no value anyway.

He hasn't for some time...same with his attention seeking buddy.

I'll give ya credit for knowing it, because I'd never heard of it before. I still stand by my original post...the Iraq War was the US response to 9/11 for the main purpose of flexing military muscle.

You might be right that Bush and others already wanted a middle eastern presence (war or whatever), but without 9/11 I don't believe the Iraq War would have happened regardless.

Now it's your turn to call me a moron and a retard. C'mon I can take it. :wave:

angry drunks are fun

hey clueless twins snuff and sniff, guess who thought iraq was stable

Flashback » Obama: 'We're Leaving Behind A Sovereign, Stable And Self-Re...:

I can't believe Obummer couldn't fix the years long nation building exercise GWB lied us into.

Obummer! :mad:

Wow...Obama told a happy story as we pulled out rather than saying.

Well, I was given this focking mess and its still a focking mess but we have to live by the agreements we have made and are getting the fock out of here.

since that victory speach, is the situation better or worse in iraq ?

not surprised you had some lame ass excuse locked and loaded, don't worry the drunktard will awake from his stupor to attempt to bail you out in no time.

Clown

since that victory speach, is the situation better or worse in iraq ?

not surprised you had some lame ass excuse locked and loaded, don't worry the drunktard will awake from his stupor to attempt to bail you out in no time.

Clown

Worse.

Not surprised you don't understand how it all came about and just blame Obama.

I need no bailing out...its funny watching you excuse the one who started the whole focking mess over there.

Worse.

Not surprised you don't understand how it all came about and just blame Obama.

I need no bailing out...its funny watching you excuse the one who started the whole focking mess over there.

so he lied and didn't think it was stable and bailed anyway or he was wrong and understamated the impact of leaving, which is it ?

so he lied and didn't think it was stable and bailed anyway or he was wrong and understamated the impact of leaving, which is it ?

Hard call since he is a lying sack, and completely incompetent.

He followed the agreements that were laid out.

He couldn't get Iraq to agree on a new SOFA so he pulled out at the agreed upon time (agreed upon by who?...oh yeah, nothing is Bush's fault).

Sure...its on him for not being able to get them to rework the SOFA...its on Iraq as well...none of us know if they would have ever really agreed to what would have been best for us.

He couldn't get Iraq to agree on a new SOFA so he pulled out at the agreed upon time (agreed upon by who?...oh yeah, nothing is Bush's fault).

Sure...its on him for not being able to get them to rework the SOFA...its on Iraq as well...none of us know if they would have ever really agreed to what would have been best for us.

Obama took credit for getting us out of Iraq. Surely he wasn't lying.

so he lied whem he claimed it was stable ?

you laughed at that notion last night, did you laugh then ?

they did it to establish a base to protect both Us interests and Israel with Iran just around the corner.

Iraq was stable until the administration yanked everyone and handed it all to the radicals on a silver platter.

The administration clearly has the same mentally towards Israel as a guy like wiff.

The entire region going to schit so fast is the spawn of Obama's incompetentcy, and contempt for Isreal.

JV administration

:doh:

Jeebus Christ!

Everybody knows Kerry was for the war before he was against it. He got the spin right by the time he ran for president though.

How come there were 2 votes?

for frankm and feelingmn :doh:

oops

tuck those tails dumbos :lol:

Flashback » Obama: 'We're Leaving Behind A Sovereign, Stable And Self-Re...:

so he lied whem he claimed it was stable ?

you laughed at that notion last night, did you laugh then ?

I laughed at the notion that it was stable yes.

Despite your attempts here...not everyone on this board that leans left on some issues thinks Obama is awesome or that he is always 100% truthful or right about everything.

HTH

and that said...you blame Obama for it not being stable...because he is a democrat...The rest of us understand the much bigger picture of why things are the way they are.

I laughed at the notion that it was stable yes.

Despite your attempts here...not everyone on this board that leans left on some issues thinks Obama is awesome or that he is always 100% truthful or right about everything.

HTH

and that said...you blame Obama for it not being stable...because he is a democrat...The rest of us understand the much bigger picture of why things are the way they are.

he is in charge and he didn't get a SOFA done :dunno:

he is in charge and he didn't get a SOFA done :dunno:

And I said I put that part on him...though, you excuse the fact that the previous SOFA and the timetable for withdrawal was already set...and set by who?

Oh yeah, that guy that is not responsible for anything bad ever in your eyes.

And I said I put that part on him...though, you excuse the fact that the previous SOFA and the timetable for withdrawal was already set...and set by who?

Oh yeah, that guy that is not responsible for anything bad ever in your eyes.

by the bush administration ...duh, what's that have to do with it ?

by the bush administration ...duh, what's that have to do with it ?

What does that have to do with the situation in Iraq?

Are you seriously asking that question?

I guess you took it to heart when I said just start posting troll like stuff again.

Ooof.

What does that have to do with the situation in Iraq?

Are you seriously asking that question?

I guess you took it to heart when I said just start posting troll like stuff again.

Ooof.

i completely understand where bush left iraq, and that was much more stable than it is now correct ?

so you think obama lied when he claimed it was stable, but ofcourse dont care.

I dont think he did, it was...i also don't think he tried hard enough to get a SOFA done, because understandablely he wanted them out on his watch, which he promised.

Really pretty cut and dry.

Bottom line, by not doing the wise thing and getting a SOFA done, things are much worse in the region and lot of hard work and sacrifice went to waste.

i completely understand where bush left iraq, and that was much more stable than it is now correct ?

so you think obama lied when he claimed it was stable, but ofcourse dont care.

I dont think he did, it was...i also don't think he tried hard enough to get a SOFA done, because understandablely he wanted them out on his watch, which he promised.

Really pretty cut and dry.

Bottom line, by not doing the wise thing and getting a SOFA done, things are much worse in the region and lot of hard work and sacrifice went to waste.

Now I know who Drobeski is, he's that guy that just wants to argue and convince himself he's won every argument. In the real world, when confronted with this type, most people change the subject, walk away, and then avoid him, and he believes he's won. We all know that guy.

Now I know who Drobeski is, he's that guy that just wants to argue and convince himself he's won every argument. In the real world, when confronted with this type, most people change the subject, walk away, and then avoid him, and he believes he's won. We all know that" guy.

typical clueless union goon, ignore the facts shoot the messenger, what's next ? The giant inflatable rat ?

Clown

typical clueless union goon, ignore the facts shoot the messenger, what's next ? The giant inflatable rat ?

Clown

To wit........

Clown

Ignoring facts is your strong suit.

for frankm and feelingmn :doh:

oops

tuck those tails dumbos :lol:

You're slamming the President for saying Iraq was stable when we withdrew troops.

Yet you stated Iraq was stable until we withdrew troops.

Nobody ever really believed Iraq was stable....could ever be stabilized through war. It was one of the criticisms of going to war....that we had no exit strategy and a post-war Iraq would crumble via sectarian violence.

The President saying Iraq is stable, sovereign, self-reliant is pure propaganda. Just telling everyone what they wanna hear....that the decision to go to war....all the lives lost were worth it. It's what Presidents do to save face. If he commits more troops to the region....which would've been hugely unpopular, or if he comes clean and says we're never gonna win in the ME so we're gonna cut our losses and get out even though Iraq is worse off, he screws himself politically.

A protracted war in the Middle East never goes well. Should have never gone to war in the first place.

You're slamming the President for saying Iraq was stable when we withdrew troops.

Yet you stated Iraq was stable until we withdrew troops.

Nobody ever really believed Iraq was stable....could ever be stabilized through war. It was one of the criticisms of going to war....that we had no exit strategy and a post-war Iraq would crumble via sectarian violence.

The President saying Iraq is stable, sovereign, self-reliant is pure propaganda. Just telling everyone what they wanna hear....that the decision to go to war....all the lives lost were worth it. It's what Presidents do to save face. If he commits more troops to the region....which would've been hugely unpopular, or if he comes clean and says we're never gonna win in the ME so we're gonna cut our losses and get out even though Iraq is worse off, he screws himself politically.

A protracted war in the Middle East never goes well. Should have never gone to war in the first place.

who was slamming him ? i just posted where i.got the "stable" from, you know since i was mocked for pointing it out.

So did he lie ?

who was slamming him ? i just posted where i.got the "stable" from, you know since i was mocked for pointing it out.

So did he lie ?

Gotcha.

Did he lie? Yeah....cuz I don't think for a second he thought Iraq was ever stabilized. But as Commander in Chief, don't think you go Honest Abe there.

Guess I'd rather him lie and get the fock outta dodge than try to win an unwinnable war and lose more troops. :dunno: