Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Trump a sho in for Nobel peace prize ?

Also, can't believe Sho didn't pick up me mocking him and actually thought I was serious about the link thing.. wtf? I thought I made it obvious?

I told you that you were fishing and posting a link calling you a dumbass.

Pretty sure I got that you were being your usual idiot self and adding no substance.

CIA btfo.

This, I disagree with on a few levels.

you can't help yourself :lol:

Well...That's actually wghat he said :dunno:

Yeah man, I need a link. Give me a link. Link please.

From Strikes link

Moon told his aides about her note during a meeting Monday. Then he added: “President Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize. The only thing we need is peace.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/trump-should-get-the-nobel-peace-prize-for-north-korea-talks-says-souths-moon/2018/04/30/9f89798c-4c6d-11e8-b966-bfb0da2dad62_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7d7379e2a146

Assuming this is what you're arguing about :dunno:

and the other translation as I posted

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=476170&p=6212333

And then over a page of people ignoring that I backed up my claim...and instead of admitting I did so... just slinging crap at me. Typical of this board.

They rename this thing yet?

Trump crushing it, all aspects.

This thread is gold. :D

trump is gonna make a 24 karat gold replica of his with money saved from taking insurance from illegal aliens.

It will be the biglyest, blingyest bestest one ever!

:first:

The US MSM has been salivating all day because of a news article put out by the NK state press.

They didn't give the 3 hostages who were returned to America last week 1/10 of the coverage.

Trump has the MSM and TDS lunatics so twisted they are pulling for NK.

them.

The deal has already been done. Anything you see in the media is a show for the idiots.

Will bump again in 4 weeks.

(There was one sane guy on Fox earlier who suggested that Kim is just playing the part, needs to appear strong to his people, which logically makes the most sense)

• Like 1

The US MSM has been salivating all day because of a news article put out by the NK state press.

They didn't give the 3 hostages who were returned to America last week 1/10 of the coverage.

Trump has the MSM and TDS lunatics so twisted they are pulling for NK.

###### them.

The deal has already been done. Anything you see in the media is a show for the idiots.

Will bump again in 4 weeks.

(There was one sane guy on Fox earlier who suggested that Kim is just playing the part, needs to appear strong to his people, which logically makes the most sense)

The hostages got talked about way more than this.

Simply put, you are full of shot and a troll.

Nobody is rooting for NK.

Oh look...NK saying they will not give up Nukes. Who could have predicted that?

Nobel prize lost all its integrity by giving one to Obama. Total joke.

Nobel prize lost all its integrity by giving one to Obama. Total joke.

he won the Peace prize for being the first black president. Let's be honest. He had not accomplished anything to deserve it up to that point and never ended up doing anything after. He was at best a steward of the presidency at worst a lackluster performer.

he won the Peace prize for being the first black president. Let's be honest. He had not accomplished anything to deserve it up to that point and never ended up doing anything after. He was at best a steward of the presidency at worst a lackluster performer.

You give him too much credit. He was a wastoid at the position of president. He spawned out of Chicago, which is a city I love, but know full on is a city of filth both socially (on the south and west sides) and politically. He spent his whole life working on his image rather than his capability at governing anything. He was not voted in as president because of merit. He was voted in because he was black. If he were white, he would have not made the ballot. What a fvcking joke these prizes are and what a fvcking joke 50% of this country is. We seriously may be in for another civil war if the left keeps pushing it like they are now.

North Korea Reportedly Executed Its Nuclear Envoy After the Failed Trump-Kim Summit

North Korea executed its former top nuclear envoy with the U.S. along with four other foreign ministry officials in March after a failed summit between Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump in Vietnam, South Korea’s Chosun Ilbo newspaper reported.

Kim Hyok Chol, who led working-level negotiations for the February summit in Hanoi, was executed by firing squad after being charged with espionage for allegedly being co-opted by the U.S., the newspaper said, citing an unidentified source. The move was part of an internal purge Kim undertook after the summit broke down without any deal, it said.

I think one of the negotiators being killed is going to hurt President Trumps chances of winning the Peace Prize.

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's crazy to think that Obama won the Nobel Peace prize BEFORE he killed Bin Laden.

And before he allowed the Russians to co opt the presidential election of the most powerful country on earth.  At least that what Mueller says.  

31 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's crazy to think that Obama won the Nobel Peace prize BEFORE he killed Bin Laden.

and before he was even did a single thing

I am sure you think he earned it, will you ever not be a retard?

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and before he was even did a single thing

I am sure you think he earned it, will you ever not be a retard?

Nice. In one post, you told me whether or not I think he deserved it, and that I'm a retard because of it. And always have been. 😂

Just now, drobeski said:

Obama winning made this prize and insult/joke/embarrassment.  

It also made Trump desperately want to win it. To the point where he is the first person I can remember actually campaigning for it.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It also made Trump desperately want to win it. To the point where he is the first person I can remember actually campaigning for it.

Link ?

Just now, drobeski said:

Link ?

You can look it up yourself.Google 'Trump saying he should win Nobel peace prize'. Then you can pick your link.  Afterwards, search for anyone else actually begging to be awarded the prize.  Obama lives rent free in his head. But you knew that. Hope you have a wonderful Friday.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You can look it up yourself.Google 'Trump saying he should win Nobel peace prize'. Then you can pick your link.  Afterwards, search for anyone else actually begging to be awarded the prize.  Obama lives rent free in his head. But you knew that. Hope you have a wonderful Friday.

Another win for the dr! :first:

More than twice as many service men and women lost their lives under Obama than under Bush and Trump combined!

On 5/31/2019 at 6:35 AM, Mike Honcho said:

I think one of the negotiators being killed is going to hurt President Trumps chances of winning the Peace Prize.

Update?

On 5/31/2019 at 9:20 AM, The Observer said:

Trump is too busy cleaning up after obama's mess to have him in his head. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

He was fake newsed again :(

As per usual.