Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

GoFundMe for Trumps border wall: currently over $13M

I support Trumptards paying for the border wall out of their own pockets.

That fine. I support throwing you and all others like you over it when we're done. :thumbsup:

Im not going anywhere focko.

That fine. I support throwing you and all others like you over it when we're done. :thumbsup:

It's not going to be a very effective wall, if people can just throw one another right over it. :dunno:

The f@ck you ain't. You'll be the very first to get sent over via slingshot.

We got another 12th Doosh style toughguy here.

I "donate" enough focking taxes. The focking money is already there for the focking wall. Enough to build it 100ft tall, 100ft deep with a moat filled with sharks with laserbeams

Sensitive snowflakes like yourself get hurt stepping out of bed every morning.

Yer really tough. :bandana:

Look at mr sensitive lash out. sad.

Wait. Didn't you see his emoticon? He's mr. pirate with sunglasses to you.

That's what they teach you as a pirate in the 1st Pirate Keyboard Division.

Well, that and bending over.... :dunno:

He's the new type of pirate - sensitive and brittle.

Everybodys brittle to a keyboard badass like you. :thumbsup:

Everybodys brittle to a keyboard badass like you. :thumbsup:

Except what you're doing never happened. You took something I said and twisted it so you could become some kind of martyr, I guess. Poor MDC, he thinks everyone wants to fight him. That's simply not the case, wacko.

Except what you're doing never happened. You took something I said and twisted it so you could become some kind of martyr, I guess. Poor MDC, he thinks everyone wants to fight him. That's simply not the case, wacko.

Dont hurt me toughguy! :o 😱

Democrats voted 800 BILLION under Obama for a stimulus package but wont vote 5B for border security and disaster relief.

Democrats voted 800 BILLION under Obama for a stimulus package but wont vote 5B for border security and disaster relief.

I havent been following closely enough I guess, but what distaster did they keep $5B if relief from?

I havent been following closely enough I guess, but what distaster did they keep $5B if relief from?

What would you call illegal people crossing the boarder? A game of Rover Red Rover? I call it a disaster.

What would you call illegal people crossing the boarder? A game of Rover Red Rover? I call it a disaster.

These libtards could care less about the diseases these people bring. Libtards will be our downfall.

11 million now. I predict this thing will slow dramatically and will all but stop before the new year. Obviously this thing has taken off due to social media. Theres probably not alot of potential donors that havent heard about this yet. I would imagine that a vast majority of people that are going to donate have already done so. This is going to be used as fodder for the libtards that only a tiny percentage of people want a wall.