Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Trump crew believes that the Bible justifies ripping families apart.

Im officially ashamed of The United States of America, and feel no pride in being American right now. I cant comprehend purposely hurting children as a negotiating tactic. Our country makes me want to vomit.

:cry:

Late term abortions are much, much more immoral. Not even close.

The fact that you are comparing this to that should tell you something. Or at least it would tell a good American something.

Now is that freshwater or saltwater?

You know, that big red herring.🐠

The fact that you are comparing this to that should tell you something. Or at least it would tell a good American something.

I know those kids seperated willingly by their parents are being treated great. Those babies that are ripped from their mothers womb can cry. Inhumane.

Now is that freshwater or saltwater?

You know, that big red herring.🐠

This is a religious thread, right??

Thank you for the link. After 1.5 pages of Wiff babbling about sharia law with no context I was ready to gouge my eyes out. :thumbsup:

Probably should have read page 1, Post 1, paragraph 1.

But it's all good now.

I know those kids seperated willingly by their parents are being treated great. Those babies that are ripped from their mothers womb can cry. Inhumane.

Separated willingly? Treated great? Which comic book are you reading?😂

Separated willingly? Treated great? Which comic book are you reading?😂

They know how to request asylum but don't know they will be seperated? They don't know if they cross illegally and get caught they will be seperated? Is it a secret? These kids are being treated great. Do some reading. No more cages like under Obama and when you didn't care.

Lol the denial and delusion is comical. You guys realize this is probably going to bring him a ball hairs width away from impeachment. Then we get Pence who will be far worse.

The sad part is parents who just want their kid to get across the boarder will be doing this on purpose if they arent already.

Im sure the kids are fine physically......now lets talk emotional and psychological trauma. Do you believe a 5 year old girl being taken from her parents by strangers will agree she is being treated great?

If our countrys values are now such that we support purposely putting children through that emotional and psychological torture and trauma and doing so as a negotiating tactic, then I simply cant share my countrys values at this time, and I am shamed to be an American right now.

Lol the denial and delusion is comical. You guys realize this is probably going to bring him a ball hairs width away from impeachment. Then we get Pence who will be far worse.

for what, not having open borders?

these kids are treated better than our homeless citizens

dont want your kids separated, stay the fock out

I bet if you ask these border jumpers if they are good knowing their kids are safe, and get to stay in America, they say yep go for it

these people know we will take care of their kids better than they can

Im sure the kids are fine physically......now lets talk emotional and psychological trauma. Do you believe a 5 year old girl being taken from her parents by strangers will agree she is being treated great?

If our countrys values are now such that we support purposely putting children through that emotional and psychological torture and trauma and doing so as a negotiating tactic, then I simply cant share my countrys values at this time, and I am shamed to be an American right now.

take you and your wife and daughters and move to one of the no go zones with open border Germany, and get back to us after they are continually raped

I don't know why its such a shame to protect our borders, keep em in mexico, build the wall, and they don't have to be separated

• Like 1

OMG, the conditions are horrible. Just look:

I'd like to compare that to an 8 month fetus ripped from the womb with forsnips. Liberals are disgusting people.

take you and your wife and daughters and move to one of the no go zones with open border Germany, and get back to us after they are continually raped

I don't know why its such a shame to protect our borders, keep em in mexico, build the wall, and they don't have to be separated

Boom! These hypocrites won't even go to an American ghetto.

Only someone that supports what is happening would tell me to go have my wife and daughter continually raped, and then get back to you on whether or not traumatizing children as a negotiating tactic is a moral and proper thing to do.

But you represent our country and its values I guess. Dark.

Boom! These hypocrites won't even go to an American ghetto.

Yes, boom to talk of my daughter being raped repeatedly. Boom American Values!

The sad part is parents who just want their kid to get across the boarder will be doing this on purpose if they arent already.

LOL... still :bench: for that impeachment the liberals promised. :cry:

OMG, the conditions are horrible. Just look:

Those focking barbarians! :mad: :mad: I'm so mad I could stomp on a daisy.

Only someone that supports what is happening would tell me to go have my wife and daughter continually raped, and then get back to you on whether or not traumatizing children as a negotiating tactic is a moral and proper thing to do.

But you represent our country and its values I guess. Dark.

you are the one who says you are ashamed to be an American

I am ashamed every day by the number of babies killed

For the uninformed, the kids are held prisoner. They have 2 hours of free/play time per day.

But honestly, then misses the point. Imagine what a kid goes through when he or she gets lost at the mall. These kids nor their parents have any idea when our if they'll never be reunited.

And apparently, there is no process nor cross reference in order to facilitate that.

So, What we do next? Our foster system is massively overwhelmed. So do we keep them in tent cities in the Texas desert in the middle of the Texas summer? Because that's the plan night now.

For the uninformed, the kids are held prisoner. They have 2 hours of free/play time per day.

But honestly, then misses the point. Imagine what a kid goes through when he or she gets lost at the mall. These kids nor their parents have any idea when our if they'll never be reunited.

And apparently, there is no process nor cross reference in order to facilitate that.

So, What we do next? Our foster system is massively overwhelmed. So do we keep them in tent cities in the Texas desert in the middle of the Texas summer? Because that's the plan night now.

honestly, we should hang a sign and deport them all, turn them right around, no entrance, period. Here is a sandwich and a gallon of water, enjoy your walk back

I dont get all the outrage over this, there are probably 500,000 AMERICAN KIDS who have their families ripped apart by prison, and you know what, do the crime, serve your time

maybe this stops the next 100,000 otw here

If the courts weren't so focked up we'd just be shipping them right back home. So, it's hard for me to feel that much compassion for people who willfully break the law coming here because they know they can play on our compassion and our focked up courts to game the system for years or forever.

you are the one who says you are ashamed to be an American

I am ashamed every day by the number of babies killed

Yes, I said I am ashamed to be an America right now......and your rape response and the cheers it got arent doing a lot to make me regret my post.

Yes, I said I am ashamed to be an America right now......and your rape response and the cheers it got arent doing a lot to make me regret my post.

your ashamed but offer no solution got it

omg guns kill we need to stop gun violence

how?

crickets

your ashamed but offer no solution got it

omg guns kill we need to stop gun violence

how?

crickets

We are arguing different things.

You are arguing for less illegal immigration, and you support traumitizing young children as a negoiatong tactic to get that done.

Im arguing that traumatizing young children as a negotiating tactic is beyond wrong, and I dont care what legislation Im hoping to achieve.

So we cant really have a debate for two reasons. 1 being that we are debating different things. 2 being that even if we were debating the same topic, I dont see much point in debating with someone that resorts to debate tactics like speaking about my daughter being raped repeatedly.

We are arguing different things.

You are arguing for less illegal immigration, and you support traumitizing young children as a negoiatong tactic to get that done.

Im arguing that traumatizing young children as a negotiating tactic is beyond wrong, and I dont care what legislation Im hoping to achieve.

So we cant really have a debate for two reasons. 1 being that we are debating different things. 2 being that even if we were debating the same topic, I dont see much point in debating with someone that resorts to debate tactics like speaking about my daughter being raped repeatedly.

I am arguing that these parents would rather their kids be in custody of the US cause its a better life than what they came from

Lol as usual the people here are the only ones in the whole country in support of something. Nationwide protest, impeachment talk about to ramp up. Not a single person thinks this is acceptable EXCEPT here at the gc.

Open borders is not the answer but neither is this. Too bad the trumpeters here only deal in extremes. I dont like gun violence so you say I want all the guns taken away.

Theres truth to the pro side though. These kids are prob better off here than in whatever crap hole their other option is. Im sure they arent being beaten or whipped or starved. Theres two sides to this for sure.

I am arguing that these parents would rather their kids be in custody of the US cause its a better life than what they came from

I could care less about that topic at the moment.

I am arguing that purposely traumitizing innocent children as a legislative negotiating tactic is monsterous and should disgust anyone that calls him/herself an American.

I am arguing that purposely traumitizing innocent children as a legislative negotiating tactic is monsterous and should disgust anyone that calls him/herself an American.

they aren't purposely traumatizing innocent children, they have spanish speakers there explaining to them whats going on, and they are keeping them safe and feeding them

honestly though it boils down to this, you are the guy that finds me guilty of assault cause I hit the guy running out the door after breaking into my house with a baseball bat

How about the sh!tty parents of these children who put the kids in "harms way". Since the parents don't know how to parent, someone has to take the kids and care for them.

I thought I learned yesterday that aspiring to be a good American was bad; particularly teaching things like civic pride, liberty, and justice, were tantamount to Naziism. This place is so confusing sometimes. :(

Probably should have read page 1, Post 1, paragraph 1.

But it's all good now.

The post where you provided no links and posted one of your typical word salad editorial manifestos? :dunno:

That being said, I am very disappointed in the use of a biblical quote, particularly that quote. That kind of attitude IS a path to bad stuff.

I haven't learned enough about us torturing children yet to make an informed decision. Then again I'm watching the US Open and Dustin Johnson probably wishes he were being waterboarded right now.

Oof, didnt even see the negotiating tactic story til now. https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/16/politics/trump-separation-families-negotiating-tool/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2018-06-16T17%3A10%3A03&utm_term=image

Almost certain he will get impeached over this. It was down to around a 10% chance but now its back up to 60% like it was early on. The definition on unconstitutional, yikes. The

I wonder what you guys will be up in arms over next weekend.

Depends what nationwide condemned, blatantly tyrannical and universally reviled (except here) thing happens next. No way to tell.

they aren't purposely traumatizing innocent children, they have spanish speakers there explaining to them whats going on, and they are keeping them safe and feeding them

And Im sure your 4 year old daughter wouldnt be traumatized at all either if taken away from you by strangers, as long as she gets some food and someone that speaks English explains to her why she cant be with her mommy or daddy anymore.

Yes, Im sure, so its all good now to do this to those children as a negotiating tactic.

And Im sure your 4 year old daughter wouldnt be traumatized at all either if taken away from you by strangers, as long as she gets some food and someone that speaks English explains to her why she cant be with her mommy or daddy anymore.

Yes, Im sure, so its all good now to do this to those children as a negotiating tactic.

She was traumatized when she was hauled to the US from Mexico by her parents.