Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

2016 Brazil Summer Olympics Thread

Was cool watching that and archery.

Agreed. The archery was awesome. Those guys are amazing.

Those guys rode hard for 6 hours in the cycling event? Holy shiat, that's crazy. :shocking:

Those guys rode hard for 6 hours in the cycling event? Holy shiat, that's crazy. :shocking:

Yeah- I did watch the end of that event- tough fockers- and crazy with the motorcycles and camera crews and support vechicles sharing the road with them- looked kinda unorganized at times.

They said they could reach speeds near 60 mph on the downhill-

And that's where the leaders tangled and crashed.

They didnt capture the crash on film- but there was sh't scattered all over the road- then the support vechicles and others made a bigger mess when they reached that area- not sure how any riders ever got through that spot after that crash.

I have to cheer for Australian tennis player, cute firm tan blonde against that monster looking Williams sister from the U.S.

http://www.foxsports.com/olympics/story/germany-gymnast-andreas-toba-tears-acl-pommelhorse-080716

This is my favorite story from yesterday. German gymnast blows his knee out on the floor routine but his team needs him to do the pommel horse routine to qualify for the team final. Dude does his entire routine on a torn ACL and sticks The Landing. Amazing

http://www.foxsports.com/olympics/story/germany-gymnast-andreas-toba-tears-acl-pommelhorse-080716

This is my favorite story from yesterday. German gymnast blows his knee out on the floor routine but his team needs him to do the pommel horse routine to qualify for the team final. Dude does his entire routine on a torn ACL and sticks The Landing. Amazing

Damn that's awesome :thumbsup:

Sweet focking wreck in the womens road race!! Holy shiit

That looks bad. She wasn't moving.

Sweet focking wreck in the womens road race!! Holy shiit

That was insane... She's fvcked.

Three spinal fractures, in intensive care :(

Where do you see spinal fractures? That tweet says she was in shock?

Not disagreeing...just didnt see that report

Three spinal fractures, in intensive care :(

Get's worse, reports are that while she was lying there, she was bitten by 3 mosquitoes.

• Like 1

Get's worse, reports are that while she was lying there, she was bitten by 3 mosquitoes.

:lol: Talk about a bad day. Hopefully she wasn't preggers.

Mommy, why did you name me Wreck??

Shut up pin head.

Williams sisters probably spent the night before getting jungle-pounded on the Dream Team Love Boat.

Williams sisters probably spent the night before getting jungle-pounded on the Dream Team Love Boat.

Haha..jesus.

Phelps..19th gold medal...crazy.

Haha..jesus.

Phelps..19th gold medal...crazy.

He swam an awesome leg. Put them on the lead for good.

Just read an article explaining what those round bruises are on some athletes, including Phelps, bodies. Cupping therapy.

For the past couple years, swimmers such as Nathan Adrian and Natalie Coughlin started turning to the ancient method found in China and parts of the Middle East to aid their recovery. Cupping involves heated glass cups that are applied to parts of the body. The temperature of glass creates suction that supposedly helps treat pain and relieve muscles of knots and swelling.

Not gonna lie, that men's swim relay gave me goosebumps - Phelps deserves to be on the sports Mt. Rushmore.

Not gonna lie, that men's 200 swim relay gave me goosebumps - Phelps deserves to be on the sports Mt. Rushmore.

I know I was fidgeting the whole time. Little fist pump in the man cave after that one.

Donald J. Trump tweet

"Rooting for Mexico in the high jump & pole vault - they'll need it!" :first:

• Like 1

Just read an article explaining what those round bruises are on some athletes, including Phelps, bodies. Cupping therapy.

I've had that done. Its not really bruises. More like a hickey really.

I usually have it done on my feet. Works great if they are sore.

Wow. You guys have no idea what cupping actually means...

It definitely requires warm hands.

Wow. You guys have no idea what cupping actually means...

It definitely requires warm hands.

Yeah, I always find it funny when the masseuse here asks if I want cupping.

In America, only the doctor does that.

All these swimming events are retarded. All that should matter is which is the fastest swimmer, but they have to see who can swim the fastest doing stupid sh¡t like the butterfly and breaststroke. Who gives a sh¡t? All that matters is if my country needs to get somewhere faster than your country, who's going to win. We're not going to force you to swim a certain way. Just swim as fast as you can and that's the guy who gets the gold medal. That's how Phelps gets all these medals. Of course he does. He's the fastest swimmer. Doesn't matter if you're swimming 100, 200, and 400 or in a relay race at 100, 200 and 400, or in a relay medley at 100, 200, and 400, or in an individual medley at 100, 200, and 400. Or whether the stroke is freestyle at 100, 200, and 400. Or backstroke at 100, 200, or 400 or breaststroke at 100, 200 and 400 or butterfly at 100, 200, and 400 or the buttfock stroke at 127 meters. He swims the fastest so he's going to win all the races.

All these swimming events are retarded. All that should matter is which is the fastest swimmer, but they have to see who can swim the fastest doing stupid sh¡t like the butterfly and breaststroke. Who gives a sh¡t? All that matters is if my country needs to get somewhere faster than your country, who's going to win. We're not going to force you to swim a certain way. Just swim as fast as you can and that's the guy who gets the gold medal. That's how Phelps gets all these medals. Of course he does. He's the fastest swimmer. Doesn't matter if you're swimming 100, 200, and 400 or in a relay race at 100, 200 and 400, or in a relay medley at 100, 200, and 400, or in an individual medley at 100, 200, and 400. Or whether the stroke is freestyle at 100, 200, and 400. Or backstroke at 100, 200, or 400 or breaststroke at 100, 200 and 400 or butterfly at 100, 200, and 400 or the buttfock stroke at 127 meters. He swims the fastest so he's going to win all the races.

Well that's just not true. He doesn't do the Sprint. He's not the fastest at every event. Damn seems like it though.

The part I would hate is that the four guys that won in the preliminaries that got them to that race the coach just gets to pull a guy out and put Phelps in. So the guy that helped them get there doesnt even get a medal because Phelps trots in at the end and wins it. That sucks

Got tired of watching the chinky broadcast. So I switched my Vpn to a US server so I can watch NBC.

Damn. Katie ledecky is a beast. Focking schooled those b!tches. And the us 4x100 relay was dominant.

The gymnastics ladies whipping ass ant taking names as well.

Good stuff. I love the games.

Damn. Katie ledecky is a beast. Focking schooled those b!tches. And the us 4x100 relay was dominant.

Ledecky's time in the 400 would have won men's Gold in the '72 Olympics (by 4 seconds!) and just missed Bronze in '76.

Well that's just not true. He doesn't do the Sprint. He's not the fastest at every event. Damn seems like it though.

The part I would hate is that the four guys that won in the preliminaries that got them to that race the coach just gets to pull a guy out and put Phelps in. So the guy that helped them get there doesnt even get a medal because Phelps trots in at the end and wins it. That sucks

I'm not positive but I think if you swim a prelim and your team places, you get a medal (although I don't know if you go on the podium). :dunno:

I'm frantically trying to find the Brazil women's volleyball game on-line right now to no avail :(

Maybe it is the pictures, but that looks like a regular chick you would see walking around town in any city in the US. 100% average, no hips and her face looks kinda beat. Hairline is way to far back for me too.

He swam an awesome leg. Put them on the lead for good.

That turn...everyone else pops up...he just passes that french dude while underwater

Maybe it is the pictures, but that looks like a regular chick you would see walking around town in any city in the US. 100% average, no hips and her face looks kinda beat. Hairline is way to far back for me too.

You forgot to log-in as Reality :thumbsdown: