Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

CNN has flown the coop

I think CNN is a far cry from absolute partisan networks like Fox and MSNBC. But I think it reflects the country in general. Of course it's going to be somewhat anti-trump. Trump is anti media, specifically anti CNN. There are times I think CNN has that blowhard Kingston dude on way too much. While I agree that the majority of their anchors hate Trump, they have 10 times more conservative guests and viewpoints than Fox has on the liberal side.

How can CNN reflect the country? Their person didn't win.

Meh, they are all in it for the dough and doing quite well.

I meant they will be accused of bias regardless of how they report the news. And nobody should be watching cable news anyway, it is garbage.

reminds of that monologue by michael j fox in that american president movie. The part about drinking sand.

nobody is watching CNN anymore. Who cares.

Well..other than Trump who always knows what they had to say about him?

CNN has become more left since Trump emerged also. Having a president who is trying to control the media tends to do that.

wow, that's how you see that?

I'm always amazed how the left views life.

it really sucks for someone like me. a true centrist.

there is absolutely nothing close to the middle. all are heavy to one side.

I'd argue that by saying that most everything is closer to the middle nowadays, if not you'd have Patriots (right) & Muslims (left)

wow, that's how you see that?

I'm always amazed how the left views life.

You think Trump isn't trying to control the media?

Im always amazed how idiots view life.

I meant they will be accused of bias regardless of how they report the news. And nobody should be watching cable news anyway, it is garbage.

I know what you meant. From that perspective they have no one to blame but themselves. They don't care, bias equals dollars.

What?

pretty easy to understand statement

Their host actually cried on election night. Like real tears n schit.

only fake media

I guess I'm an idiot because this has been a recurring theme for you and I honestly don't know what you mean. Trump is trying to win Twitter, but the MSM hates him with the passion of a thousand suns. What exactly is he trying to control? :dunno:

pretty easy to understand statement

Their host actually cried on election night. Like real tears n schit.

How can CNN reflect the country when their person lost?

I guess they are reflecting the majority of voters who voted for " their" person?

I guess I'm an idiot because this has been a recurring theme for you and I honestly don't know what you mean. Trump is trying to win Twitter, but the MSM hates him with the passion of a thousand suns. What exactly is he trying to control? :dunno:

Trump has made multiple speeches where he berated the media and calls them fake news. (Including the lunch for black history month and the one at the CIA)

He won't send admin staff or surrogatesto do CNN shows out of spite.

Trump has made multiple speeches where he berated the media and calls them fake news. (Including the lunch for black history month and the one at the CIA)

He won't send admin staff or surrogatesto do CNN shows out of spite.

So... calling CNN out for being the leftist station they are is going to... eliminate objective journalism worldwide? :dunno:

Leading up to, and since the election, CNN has moved further to the left. Not completely their fault. There is just so much ammo with Trump because hes such a disaster. What bothered me is they didnt attack Hillary nearly as much, and there was a lot of ammo there as well.

So... calling CNN out for being the leftist station they are is going to... eliminate objective journalism worldwide? :dunno:

That's not what he has done...he has called them fake. Trying to delegitimize them and others NYT...Washington Post...

Any reason he has to do that in these speeches like he has?

That's not what he has done...he has called them fake. Trying to delegitimize them and others NYT...Washington Post...

Any reason he has to do that in these speeches like he has?

Eh, Obama attacked Foxnews, as well

Eh, Obama attacked Foxnews, as well

Barely...but yes, he has attacked all media. Part of my point is that he will attack media over and over and doesn't want any of it seen as legit. Some Republicans have basically said people should just listen to what Trump says to get the facts.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/leading-house-republican-listen-trump-the-unvarnished-truth

Bannon told the media to shut up (funny coming from the Breotbart guy)

He wants his message and no dissent...he lies and throws a fit when he is called out on it by the media(as do his people like Spicer)

Barely...but yes, he has attacked all media. Part of my point is that he will attack media over and over and doesn't want any of it seen as legit. Some Republicans have basically said people should just listen to what Trump says to get the facts.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/leading-house-republican-listen-trump-the-unvarnished-truth

Bannon told the media to shut up (funny coming from the Breotbart guy)

He wants his message and no dissent...he lies and throws a fit when he is called out on it by the media(as do his people like Spicer)

It's playing to his base. Repubs hate mainstream media and they salivate when Trump attacks them.

Dems hate Foxnews because they're basically the media wing of the Republican party.

Not too different, it's just that Trump's aim is wider.

Control? How about respond? And it's about fawking time. Control is putting journalists in jail and forcing them to...you know what? Never mind. You're a fawking idiot to use the word "control". It shows how partisan you are and completely ignorant of how the unofficial fourth branch works. There are checks and balances. Critical commentary by the three main branches of government about how the MSM report is not "control". Firing back at an out of control media is far from control. You get attacked....attack back.

Control? How about respond? And it's about fawking time. Control is putting journalists in jail and forcing them to...you know what? Never mind. You're a fawking idiot to use the word "control". It shows how partisan you are and completely ignorant of how the unofficial fourth branch works. There are checks and balances. Critical commentary by the three main branches of government about how the MSM report is not "control". Firing back at an out of control media is far from control. You get attacked....attack back.

Putting journalists in jail.

Yeah...that pesky 1st Amendment getting in the way again.

You calling someone ignorant is great though bunny

The slow, long drawn out death of traditional newspapers is what put us here.

Journalists used to be respected for their ability to give us the facts. At one time they played an important role in our society by providing another type of checks and balances to the three branches of govt.

Those days are long gone and will never return.

TV news channels contain very little actual news. They're all just a never ending diatribe for or against the current administration.

Ahem...

. Control is putting journalists in jail a You're a fawking idiot to use the word "control". I. Critical commentary by the three main branches of government about how the MSM report is not "control".

Six journalists await their legal fates after they were among the 230 people charged with rioting during the Inauguration Day events in downtown Washington.

The felony charge of "Rioting or inciting to riot," carries the potential for 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $25,000. The six were (jailed overnight then) released the following day, each with preliminary hearings scheduled within the next two months.

Legal observers and medical personnel were also among the large group that police surrounded before arresting them, said Keller, who was covering the protests for the web series Story of America and the team's upcoming documentary film on the social-political division in the U.S. called Journey into the Divide in the U.S. He was returned his video camera after being released, but not the video.

:wave: :doh:

That basically means you want your news with a heavy conservative slant. No problem with that. Just realiz that people who like conservative viewpoints, tend to think anything that is not conservative is far-left. Fox News lovers can't name one middle of the road Network. Because in their eyes, you need to agree with the conservative views or you are the enemy

Perhaps Fox News is so busy reporting stuff the left won't or without the leftist slant there's little time for anything BUT a conservative look.

I'll argue all day long that the USA Today is not down the middle. They are definitely left leaning and more so with our current

President.

I stopped reading USA Today years ago when they started their editorial column with 'In USA Today's opinion.........' followed by some liberal crap article.

I saw some study recently that shows a number of media outlets on a bar graph based on a large sampling of stories Maybe I'll search for it later...CNN sat just a hair left of center, whereas MSNBC and FOX were far left and right (Not that I'm breaking any news with that).... In short, if you want something resembling a legit viewpoint, CNN is your best bet. If you simply want your opinions confirmed, go to MSNBC or FOX.

I'm sure Soros funded said study. :rolleyes:

CNN lost all focking credibility when they helped rig the Democratic Nomination via Brazille. They were also caught asking the DNC for questions to ask Trump/Cruz. Sorry but all the soap won't wash off that sh!t.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-26/busted-hillary-caught-coordinating-cnn-smear-rand-paul

This one of a CNN reporter sending out a Tweet at the request of a HRC aide against Rand Paul for him being critical of HRC during Benghazi hearings.

"Elise Labott, a foreign affairs reporter for CNN, is now serving a two-week suspension from the Atlanta-based global news network for posting a critical tweet of Senator Paul during the hearing. She apparently did so at the directive of Clinton aide Philippe Reines. The social media post chided Senator Paul for asking Clinton difficult questions throughout the Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing. Labott also coordinated with Reines to tweet a favorable quote from Clinton’s testimony."

Ahem...

:wave: :doh:

Trump had those guys arrested for rioting? Wow. You have officially checked out.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/08/14/cnn-s-cuomo-comes-right-out-and-admits-it-we-couldn-t-help-hillary-any-more-we-have

Here's a video of a CNN reporter Cuomo admitting "We couldn't have helped her anymore than we have. She's gotten a free ride so far from the media. We're the biggest ones promoting her campaign".

Sorry but there's NFW you should EVER view them as ANYTHING but a talking piece for the DNC/Clintons.

On CNN right now:

"Does Donald Trump know Frederick Douglas is not alive?"

:lol:

Wiffle should be along as soon as he finishes and wipes up.
  • Like 1

On CNN right now:

"Does Donald Trump know Frederick Douglas is not alive?"

:lol:

Been hearing about this guy on the Twitterverse.

Note to self: Ask Kanye if he knows this Fred guy.

One trend I really don't like is one I saw tonight (and many times before) in this case:

ON FOX: "Tucker takes on SCOTUS opponent!"

sigh.... No different than:

ON CNN: Don Lemon takes on Trump supporter!"

Guys? The first rule of Press Club? Don't be the lead story in Press Club.

Here's a recap of CNN reporting on the Milwaukee rioting following the shooting of an armed black guy. CNN reported that his sister called for peace. After much uproar and they got caught mischaracterizing/lying AGAIN, they issued a pseudo retraction stating his sister called for peace in her community and to take the violence elsewhere. What really occurred was this ghetto rat was yelling to 'quit burning our weave shops cuz we need our weaves. Take that sh!t to the suburbs; burn that sh!t down!'

And people still regard that as a viable news source not realizing it's propaganda, innuendo or just outright censorship. :lol:

Here's a recap of CNN reporting on the Milwaukee rioting following the shooting of an armed black guy. CNN reported that his sister called for peace. After much uproar and they got caught mischaracterizing/lying AGAIN, they issued a pseudo retraction stating his sister called for peace in her community and to take the violence elsewhere. What really occurred was this ghetto rat was yelling to 'quit burning our weave shops cuz we need our weaves. Take that sh!t to the suburbs; burn that sh!t down!'

And people still regard that as a viable news source not realizing it's propaganda, innuendo or just outright censorship. :lol:

CNN works very hard to twist the news so as to sell the notion that these folks are peaceful, and when violence arises they minimize it by suggesting it was a small group involved.....y'know like that rare occurrence of a cop shooting someone....oh wait, THAT is a problem....

It's rather pathetic, to the point where you really have to wait for a few days for information to come out because the first word from CNN is twisted and manipulated to serve the dogma.

• Like 1

Still waiting on NewbieJr and the crew to defend CNN as still being moderate. A true propaganda machine that Hitler/Goebbels would envy.

As we wait for you to defend the fake news you posted in the Voter ID thread you ran away from after posting Gateway Pundit stuff and Fox running with a story that was debunked long ago.

As we wait for you to defend the fake news you posted in the Voter ID thread you ran away from after posting Gateway Pundit stuff and Fox running with a story that was debunked long ago.

we ?