Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round Four-Six Commentary**

Don't think we've EVER made it to Round Four on Day One. Fantastic stuff.

I take full credit

• Like 1

I almost grabbed Ingram in the last round. 1,100 combined and 8-10 TD's isn't out of the question. Kamara will need the break when he arrives. Glad I held off and got my #2 Wr first. This will strike some controversy but I feel he performs in line with the last handful of backs taken even with the suspension.

Still a little early for me to draft a guy that is going to miss the first 4 games of the season.

ICEMAN

I dont like to draft TEs early, but Ertz here was too good of value to turn down.

Ertz was my best pick last year. I had a feeling he would have a great year and took him in the 8th round in one of my money leagues. Now I need to find another value pick like that because I'm not spending that high on a TE.

Still a little early for me to draft a guy that is going to miss the first 4 games of the season.

ICEMAN

Did I miss something...?

Did I miss something...?

Apparently the Mark Ingram selection (or his suspension).

ICEMAN

I dont like to draft TEs early, but Ertz here was too good of value to turn down.

I'm afraid that you and I can no longer be friends.

I'm afraid that you and I can no longer be friends.

I must have missed your xmas card :/

What are everyones thoughts on Watson? I mean, he looked like a world beater while was in there, but in reality, he only has 2 more games started in the NFL than Jimmy G. Hell, he has only started 7 more games than me and I'm not even in the NFL!

ICEMAN

I had Watson on my list for my 4th.

He's got plenty of upside, but running QBs often have trouble in year 2. And that's without coming off a major injury.

Watson would be too early for me in the 4th. If he was around in the 6th, then good value. My 2 cents.

I may not be around some of the morning tomorrow for my 4.11 and 5.02 so if we havent gotten to me I will send my lists to Mike.

I couldnt have imagined we would have gotten this far in 1 day!!!

Don't think we've EVER made it to Round Four on Day One. Fantastic stuff.

Nice job guys. It's great to see everyone keeping up! :thumbsup:

Was hoping Miller would be there for me and he was. I know he always seems like a let down but hes been fairly consistent. I think some are worried about his competition but I do t see Foreman being a threat this season.

I dread having 2 guys from the same team (especially Stoolers), but there's absolutely nobody behind Smith-Schuster on the depth chart. I guess we'll see.

Josh Gordon is either a top 5 WR or a complete bust this year. There is no in between.

I may not be around some of the morning tomorrow for my 4.11 and 5.02 so if we havent gotten to me I will send my lists to Mike.

I couldnt have imagined we would have gotten this far in 1 day!!!

I've also sent my list to Mike.

I like the Gordon pick, was wondering if the risk was going to allow him to drop further, agree with the boom or bust assertion, especially given his team

I will be real busy this a.m.. When I'm up I need a text. The number on the first commentary thread. I should be able to respond within 30 when I get the text. I should be fine after 10:00 a.m. central.

I like the Gordon pick, was wondering if the risk was going to allow him to drop further, agree with the boom or bust assertion, especially given his team

Glad you like the Gordon pick. Now, make YOUR pick. :banana:

Any thoughts on there being 3 QBs taken in the first 4 rounds already? Not only that but Watson as the 3rd overall QB taken. The hype for Watson is incredible this year.

Watson has a lot of hype. I can picture his ADP being a lot closer to Rodgers by August.

Any thoughts on there being 3 QBs taken in the first 4 rounds already? Not only that but Watson as the 3rd overall QB taken. The hype for Watson is incredible this year.

Seems about right to me. I am actually surprised that 4 have not been taken so far.

Seems about right to me. I am actually surprised that 4 have not been taken so far.

I figure there will be one for sure and maybe two but not many more than that this early. I just don't see the benefit.

Actually, it benefits me by letting other players fall to me.

Ray........................... "Hello In There"..............................where are you?

Just like yesterday morning Ray. But today you get 2 picks this morning!