Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Denver Broncos at Cincinnati Benglas: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Denver - CB Tony Carter, T Paul Cornick, RB Ronnie Hillman, TE Dominique Jones, OLB Brandon Marshall, T Michael Schofield, DE Quanterus Smith

Cincinnati - G Tanner Hawkinson, OLB Emmanuel Lamur, CB Chris Lewis-Harris, WR Greg Little, QB AJ McCarron, DT Devon Still, WR James Wright

Gio totally overdrafted. Has to rank as one of worst picks in first 2 rds

Since im not getting a Christmas Miracle from DT tonight, i can officially become a fan of my favorite team again, and root unabashedly for the Bengals to kick the Broncos to the curb.

The road to the Super Bowl runs straight thru Foxborough, motherf0ckers!!!!!

Since im not getting a Christmas Miracle from DT tonight, i can officially become a fan of my favorite team again, and root unabashedly for the Bengals to kick the Broncos to the curb.

The road to the Super Bowl runs straight thru Foxborough, motherf0ckers!!!!!

Blow goats fockstick :banana:

Crap. J Thomas just strained his fallopian tube. :o

I'm playing against him. I wonder if he comes back. The injury looked significant, but he didn't have any doctors looking at him on the sideline. That may be because the half was coming though,

Manning is having a very hard time getting the ball to Demaryius today.... minus plays where he got holding help.

That pick 6 is going to screw me. Bengals are going to come out in a prevent, and demaryius is going to get some free yards.

Something ain't right with that guy. I've been burned by Brees' INTs two years running, but I won't be looking for Peyton next year. Doubt he gets stronger at this point. Might be done. What would he be at this point without 3 elite receivers?

Next year? Rodgers or Luck ....or wait.

Something ain't right with that guy. I've been burned by Brees' INTs two years running, but I won't be looking for Peyton next year. Doubt he gets stronger at this point. Might be done. What would he be at this point without 3 elite receivers?

Next year? Rodgers or Luck ....or wait.

:whisper: Or Eli :whisper: