Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Indianapolis Colts at Denver Broncos: In-Game Discussion

I don't want to see this DEN team play next week. They just aren't that good right now. Luck vs Brady would be way more interesting.

i wonder if trich is watching this in hi-def

Is he inactive? Healthy scratch?

Is he inactive? Healthy scratch?

It is called a Head Scratch... As in... It is a head scratcher why it took Indy that long to bench that bum.

You have the internet and you don't know this? :lol:

I have the internet and don't know everything on it. Amazing eh

Must have missed it on Headline news too

Broncos just looked awful in this game. Peyton must be hurt more than they are letting on cause he looks like absolute sh!t.

• Like 1

I have the internet and don't know everything on it. Amazing eh

Must have missed it on Headline news too

Or Rotoworld? GTFO you focking tool, you can't be taken seriously

Broncos just looked awful in this game. Peyton must be hurt more than they are letting on cause he looks like absolute sh!t.

Peyton playing bad in a playoff game? Yeah, it must be because of an injury.. :bandana:

• Like 1

Peyton playing bad in a playoff game? Yeah, it must be because of an injury.. :bandana:

Almost like he was choking on a piece of Papa John's pizza crust.

I'm guessing Mannings "injury" is old age with a hint of 5 neck surgeries. The only way to recover is a gig in broadcasting.

I'm guessing Mannings "injury" is old age with a hint of 5 neck surgeries. The only way to recover is a gig in broadcasting.

maybe he can replace phil simms

Well said - and most likely, the truth.

Phil Simms ends the game, the same way he ended the Super Bowl

" What I saw here tonight in no way tarnishes Manning's legacy in my eyes "

:doh:

3 and 5 in the divisional round, at home after the bye :lol:

He is just focking awful.

Hey Phil, less is more, I promise you.

maybe he can replace phil simms

Hah! If only...

However, I expect that his bread will be buttered more thickly at ESPN. ;)

Phil Simms is an idiot, but that game doesn't tarnish his legacy. He had a reputation of coming up short in big games. That's still true.

Truth.

Why he'd even want to play more at this point is beyond me. His chance at another ring was last year.

Phil Simms is an idiot, but that game doesn't tarnish his legacy. He had a reputation of coming up short in big games. That's still true.

You do realize that many people do not think this?

Many still think he is the greatest QB ever. :lol:

Pats fan here and I don't buy the Peyton hate. He did win a super bowl. So say whatever you will about the playoffs, he got there once at least.

And before you say it, yes I know he didn't play that great in '06 and yes I know it was mostly the defense. But a title is a title.

Greatest regular season QB and fantasy QB ever... yes... But I would rather have Flacco or even his brother in the post season, and those guys are still low on my list.

Greatest regular season QB and fantasy QB ever... yes... But I would rather have Flacco or even his brother in the post season, and those guys are still low on my list.

:thumbsup:

Pats fan here and I don't buy the Peyton hate. He did win a super bowl. So say whatever you will about the playoffs, he got there once at least.

And before you say it, yes I know he didn't play that great in '06 and yes I know it was mostly the defense. But a title is a title.

Bugeyes got a big payoff from Forehead to drop that EASY 1st down/GAME OVER 1st down that would've clinched that 2006 game....Pats would have whipped that chumpazs Chi team- the team that won the AFC was gonna win the SB before even showing up.....Rexxy had no shot.

Forehead shouldn't even have a SB win.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it! ;)

Ordinarily Peyton does choke, but this wasn't a choke. The dude is shot, he needs to retire instead of embarrassing himself next season. He's still one of the all time greats, one of the best of his generation, especially in the regular season.

Brett Favre played until he was what, 41? Most people aren't Brett Favre, there is no way Peyton can go another season. Favre at the end still looked better than what Peyton showed the past month. But even Favre knew it was time to leave. Peyton is a lot classier, he really shouldn't tarnish his legacy the way Favre did, Peyton was always classy and he should end it classy.

If he wanted to come back to be Luck's backup for a year, I think that would be ideal. Be a bit of a mentor, maybe take a few kneeldowns at the end of games throughout the year, and basically go on a farewell tour. No shame in it, but Peyton might think it is. I really don't think so, and would want to see Peyton's number retired at the end of the regular season, with him being allowed to wear it in the playoffs too but really he probably wouldn't play.

I started saying this a couple of weeks ago, but I think we're going to be told it now: I think Peyton Manning has nerve damage, and it has caused a major loss of grip strength.

I think DEN has been hiding that information.

• Like 1

Ordinarily Peyton does choke, but this wasn't a choke. The dude is shot, he needs to retire instead of embarrassing himself next season. He's still one of the all time greats, one of the best of his generation, especially in the regular season.

Brett Favre played until he was what, 41? Most people aren't Brett Favre, there is no way Peyton can go another season. Favre at the end still looked better than what Peyton showed the past month. But even Favre knew it was time to leave. Peyton is a lot classier, he really shouldn't tarnish his legacy the way Favre did, Peyton was always classy and he should end it classy.

If he wanted to come back to be Luck's backup for a year, I think that would be ideal. Be a bit of a mentor, maybe take a few kneeldowns at the end of games throughout the year, and basically go on a farewell tour. No shame in it, but Peyton might think it is. I really don't think so, and would want to see Peyton's number retired at the end of the regular season, with him being allowed to wear it in the playoffs too but really he probably wouldn't play.

Never happen IMHO, and I think that girl from Tennessee would beg to differ on the "Classy".

I started saying this a couple of weeks ago, but I think we're going to be told it now: I think Peyton Manning has nerve damage, and it has caused a major loss of grip strength.

I think DEN has been hiding that information.

Interesting. I almost hope that is the case and he is forced to retire. Because otherwise, he doesn't seem like a guy who would ever retire by choice.

Agree with this completely.

I disagree about him being the best fantasy QB ever. He rarely showed up in week 16, sometimes 15. What's the point if you can't count on him when you need him most? I'll take Brees.

Well, he's still better than Brady. Tom Terrific without Belichick is Matt Ryan. Manning dragged Jim Caldwell to a super bowl for christ's sakes.

His brother James Flacco? Yeah, I heard President Obama speak fondly about him.